Recent content by choco_vanilla

  1. choco_vanilla

    Hana Yori Dango Drama Discussion

    from the comments,I see people seem sceptical about if there is a movie of HyD, here is the official web and an english web about it. For the moment the movie is said to come out in japanese theatres June 28. http://www.tbs.co.jp/hanadan2/final/...
  2. choco_vanilla

    Hana Yori Dango Drama Discussion

    It was announced that a movie of Hana Yori Dango, using the same cast as the tv drama, will be coming out in theatres in Japan around summer 2008. It is said that it will be the true "Final" to the series.
  3. choco_vanilla

    The Choco_Vanilla Thread!!

    For the moment I saw 4 volumes of DOLLS at the bookstore. And yes, unfortunately SWITCH will be ending soon. Also, for the SWITCH volumes there is about 6-8 months between the releases, but since this year Naked Ape took a long 6 month holiday off of SWITCH, I think that may be the reason why...
  4. choco_vanilla

    Shoujo Chocolat Cosmos by Haruta Nana

    I'd like to introduce you all to Chocolat Cosmos, the newest manga by Haruta Nana (author of Christmas ni tenshi/Ouji sama no tamago/Love Berrish/ Itoshii no goshujin sama/Samurai Darling, ect) The first chapter was published in last month (Sept 2007 edition on sale Aug 3) of Ribbon monthly...
  5. choco_vanilla

    Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Vampire Knight Discussion @takadanobaba You can find vol 1-4 of "Vampire Kishi" on mIRC UDAN RAWS. go to the web site gotlurk.net, check the [UDAN] packlist. All mangas on UDAN are high quality Japanese raw volumes. ●To all Vampire knight fans:It's been announceed in the latest Lala...
  6. choco_vanilla

    The Choco_Vanilla Thread!!

    @woody_green. Yes, my hubby is japanese and I've been living in Japan for 7 years now. I don't get homesick much thanks to my husband's family, especially his parents, and friends who are always caring for me when I need help. I think I was able to adapt well to living here which may also help...
  7. choco_vanilla

    Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Vampire Knight Discussion Vampire knight (Vampire Kishi) is published in the montly magazine "Lala" around every 24th of the month. This is the same magazine which Ouran Koukou Host Club, Penguin Revolution, Kin iro no Corda, Kaichou wa maid-sama, Harukanaru toki no naka de and many more...
  8. choco_vanilla

    Shoujo Gakuen Alice by Higuchi Tachibana

    Re: Gakuen Alice Downloads search around on very old posts of Lj, you may find a few. You can find vol 12 and 13 jap raws on mirc. just go to gotlurk.net and search on Udan's packlist. mirc: #[email protected]
  9. choco_vanilla

    Shoujo Honey Hunt by Aihara Miki

    This is the newest series by the author of Hot Gimmick, Aihara Miki. This series started some time around January in the monthly magazine Cheese!. Volume 1 of Honey Hunt came out June 26th 2007. -very short sumary not to spoil the fun for anyone planning to read this series.- The heroine is...
  10. choco_vanilla

    Shoujo Gakuen Alice by Higuchi Tachibana

    Re: Gakuen Alice Downloads Japanese Raw volume 12 Of GA is available on tokyotosho.com as bittorent. just search:Gakuen Alice. Better do it fast before the link gets too old. For most recent raw chapter dls roam around the live journal site. adress' to Japanese and chinese raws are usually...
  11. choco_vanilla

    The Choco_Vanilla Thread!!

    @Nami. Hi! to answer your questions. real life is fine. My health has gotten much better, though my eldest son just got conjuctivitis yesterday. He'll be out of kideragrden and pool for about a week. -Um, my favorite shoujo/josei mangas. I have a lot. Some that are finished and some that area...
  12. choco_vanilla

    Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    Re: TOP 5 or 10 SHOUJO/JOSEI MANGA There's just so many, so it's hard to give a ranking but here are my favorite shoujo that I'm reading right now: -Gakuen Alice (Higuchi Tachibana) -Honey Hunt (Aihara Miki) -Hoshi wa utau (Author of fruits Basket) -Otona Pink -Houka go hokenshitsu
  13. choco_vanilla

    Favorites Shoujo/Josei mangaka's works that you keep an eye out for

    Re: Shoujo mangaka's works that you keep an eye out for Newest series by Aihara Miki called Honey Hunt. It started being published around january in Cheese! magazine (where a lot of Shinjo Mayu and Kayono is published) For the moment it's not at all sex oriented like her first publishment in...
  14. choco_vanilla

    The Choco_Vanilla Thread!!

    Thanks. Because of health problems I haven't done much on GA since last summer, but now my health is back on track and very soon I'll be back translating Gakuen Alice (or at least making summeries for starters^^;). :smile-big Oh. P.S. alice1902 Go ahead and ask what ever you want.
  15. choco_vanilla

    The Choco_Vanilla Thread!!

    Felt good for a week, then caught another cold.......darn weather. Was hot a few days, and now back to winter cold. But still in all that wind and cold you can see workers getting drunk under the yet to bloom cherry blossoms :p Gotta love the "Hanami" ゜ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゜ Since it's almost the start of...
Top