Recent content by DelGrecco

  1. DelGrecco

    Miscellaneous Need help starting up Scantalation group

    You've probably already figured all of this out by now, but just in case: Go to the Manga Editor's Guide at http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44133 and you can find out about registering a group and related items. That's really all there is to it. Once you have enough releases you...
  2. DelGrecco

    Misc Attempt First Attempt

    It may just be my browser, but I'm only seeing image tags instead of your pages. You may want to try linking them again. Good luck!
  3. DelGrecco

    Miscellaneous Custom-shaped text boxes?

    Just a quick thought on your font problem with Illustrator. I've found with some Adobe products that they'll start crashing if you move a font from the folder it was initially installed in. I moved one folder with only a handful of fonts a while back and it drove me crazy trying to figure out...
  4. DelGrecco

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    Re: Lowercase font A couple of possibilities could be Augie, Felt, Croobie, Gloofun, or Kristen ITC. Of these, the two I like the best are augie and felt. What's the series? Might help give a better sense of other fonts that might be good candidates. Good luck!
  5. DelGrecco

    Misc Attempt First clean...

    This looks like a great first attempt, you've cleaned it up very nicely. Two things jump out at me during a quick look over them. First, the panel with the person on the field looks kind of blurry, at least the grass does. I don't know if this is a result of denoising the image, but it did make...
  6. DelGrecco

    Discussion which manga should get an mmo based on it?

    I saw a trailer for this by accident a few days ago and meant to post something, it definitely looks interesting. I wonder if it will ever make the jump elsewhere?
  7. DelGrecco

    Discussion which manga should get an mmo based on it?

    As soon as I saw what you had written I thought to myself, "oh no I bet it's based on the SD franchise." Sure enough, I chuckled a bit when I saw that it was. Though it looks like you can use gundams and Zeon/Zaft mechas from different timelines, so that's kind of interesting. It seems like kind...
  8. DelGrecco

    Discussion which manga should get an mmo based on it?

    It wouldn't surprise me to see Gundam get a chance at some point. Lots of possibilities for different mecha customizations and systems. You could also customize your pilot. Depending on which universe they would use there always seems to be at least two factions. Naruto could be cool, but I...
  9. DelGrecco

    Discussion What are your viewing/reading habits?

    Do you tend to follow anime and manga weekly or do you wait for volume/seasons to be completed? I used to follow a lot of anime and manga weekly, but find myself much more often waiting for a month or several months at a time before getting caught up. Sometimes it's being too busy to...
  10. DelGrecco

    Discussion Organising manga

    Best organizing/cataloging/etc option for collection My apologies if I should have posted this elsewhere, it seemed to be otaku in nature since it has to do with organizing one's collection and an otaku would likely have a sizable collection. What a dry explanation :) I was curious to know if...
  11. DelGrecco

    Question Questions On Submitting Some Raws

    Understandable and no worries, just wanted to offer support :) Good luck!
  12. DelGrecco

    Question Questions On Submitting Some Raws

    Are you still having submission problems? This looks like an interesting older series with a couple of spin-offs or follow-ups to boot. I did a little looking around and couldn't find any existing raws elsewhere, though my avenues are admittedly rather limited. Good luck with this!
  13. DelGrecco

    Misc Attempt C&C my cleaning attempt please

    Yep, that's what I was getting at. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner on that. Thank you to [Ju-Ni]Vicissitude for addressing it in the mean time.
  14. DelGrecco

    Discussion The Curious Case of Credits

    I appreciate your thoughts on this. I have gone back on forth on whether or not to change the credit page to say Editor: DelGrecco instead of my usual Edited Manga: DelGrecco. I think I'll keep it as is for now. I also agree about credit pages being at the beginning. Even if someone just shoots...
  15. DelGrecco

    Request Member Status Change Request

    I'm applying for Manga Editor status. I like to think that several of my releases are closer to HQ than MQ, but wanted to wait until I had at least 10 releases before asking. :) For your consideration: http://mangahelpers.com/s/rurouni-Edited Manga-productions Thank you.
Top