Recent content by Devil Hunter

  1. Devil Hunter

    Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Am I the only one? In this arc, Bleach is giving me a One Piece vibe, even the Leader of the Vadenreich--the dude with the long black hair etc, resembles Gold Roger from OP. Prolly just me though. xD
  2. Devil Hunter

    Chapter Bleach 500 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions But if it were Nel, why would Urahara say something along the lines of: "oh shit." xD upon seeing her.. Please be Grimmjow, if it were revealed to be anybody else...well...how anticlimactic. -.-
  3. Devil Hunter

    Noblesse Chapter 239 Review

    "Learning where Frankenstein's devotion to his master comes from" I'm kinda thinking that perhaps the Lord, when he finally gets a chance to talk with Frankenstein to decide "his fate", puts him as a roomie with Raizel? Seems funny enough. How else would they meet I wonder? Or maybe they get...
  4. Devil Hunter

    Software Winrar?

    You know what, I just discovered the problem. Me. lol There WAS some sort of diagnostic issue with winrar, but I figured out what I was doing incorrectly. Sorry for wasting you guys' time. Now I can finally get back to proofreading. ;)
  5. Devil Hunter

    Favorites Favorite Vinland Saga Character

    Canute ftw. I really didn't like Askeladd.
  6. Devil Hunter

    Software Winrar?

    I didn't know where to place a question like this, but my winrar free version expired and now they want me to pay to get the full featured version and it's kinda expensive. What kind of stuff do you use to open large zipped files and such? I'm asking this question more at Manga Editors I s'pose...
  7. Devil Hunter

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 Can I join your game? Always wanted to participate in one of these! ^_^
  8. Devil Hunter

    Movies The Movie Thread! - Continuation

    Cowboys & Aliens is awesome. :D
  9. Devil Hunter

    Discussion Do You Believe In Superstitions And The Supernatural?

    After seeing a few creepy things when I've been in a dark room by myself--yeah, I believe in the supernatural. Because one time as I was going to bed, I clicked off my lamp and could've sworn I saw a dark silhouette immediately fly from the corner. It scared the beejeesus outta me. I would've...
  10. Devil Hunter

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 Sorry for late reply. Yeah, a big fan. Not quite as excited for the sequel to XIII though. XIII-2, I mean. Actually I have read up all about the mafia game and I will even say I could probably host one in the near future. It seems like it could...
  11. Devil Hunter

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 Thanks. ^^ I'll be sure to check everything out and be rid of my noobish ways. ^^
  12. Devil Hunter

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 yay! ^_^ Are you the current host or something?
  13. Devil Hunter

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 Can I play in the next game? I've never played something like this before, it looks kinda interesting.
  14. Devil Hunter

    Hangout Hangout Thread v. 18

    Celine Dion. Does that half-count? Since she is French-Canadian? lol
  15. Devil Hunter

    Hangout The Gantz Hangout Thread

    maybe another enslaved alien species inside the mother ship? that sounds pretty cool.
Top