Recent content by Ju-da-su

  1. Ju-da-su

    Josei Shunkan Lyle

    It's Josei, not Seinen...
  2. Ju-da-su

    Done ちゃった

    Re: The Japanese Study Thread ~ちゃった = ~しまった = ~しまう + past tense Should be able to find it in your grammar book now...but if not, basically, it's like saying "I'm hungry" and "I got hungry already" or something like that? Sorry, seriously don't know how to explain it... ._."
  3. Ju-da-su

    Favorite Anime of the Summer 2013 Season

    My number 1 favorite is, just like winter 2012/2013...Senyuu. Not that it's in the poll though (understandable since this epic 4-minutes anime doesn't even have a discussion thread, so...*shrug*) Following that, I also take liking for Makai Ouji, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi (amazingly one of...
  4. Ju-da-su

    Done Blurb translation help? [JP]

    Re: Blurb translation check [JP] ...Firstly, I would rephrase the first sentence to "Tsubame, a high schooler who possess an extraordinary sense of pitch, had become fearful of singing, something since once loved to do, due to her childhood trauma." or something along that line. A thing is, the...
  5. Ju-da-su

    Help [JP] The Official Kanji Ask-for-Help Thread

    First and second one are already correct. Third one: だから普段の会話にテストに出そうな問題及び答えを自然に入れたら 効果的な勉強法になるではないかと…! "So if you can add some questions and answers that might be in the test in our daily conversation, wouldn't it be one effective way of studying...!?" As for the translation of the first...
  6. Ju-da-su

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.) Yeah, it's somewhere along that line.
  7. Ju-da-su

    Question unfamiliar with the manga translation process

    ...Just translate them down in some text file or whatever in whatever format you or your Manga Editor group decides. Tbh, there isn't anything more complicated than that, as far as translator's job goes though...We get the raw, open it up along with any text program (Microsoft Words, Notepad...
  8. Ju-da-su

    Discussion What anime have you recently dropped and why?

    Dropped Free! and Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi ever since their first episodes aired. Those are my two most recent drops ever since...dunno, since I usually don't drop any anime so easily to begin with. I know a lot of people are all excited about Free!, but...somehow, it just doesn't sit right...
  9. Ju-da-su

    Anime Blood Lad

    Bet I'm the only one who actually found this to be an awesome mix from the last season...as far as Ohsaka-san goes. He turned from the demon lord-part-timer and a vampire-rapist-robot pilot into...an otaku vampire who's the boss of a tuft of demons. Masterpiece indeed...XD Meh. This is the...
  10. Ju-da-su

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.) ...Actually, it's ”で 何なんだよ // 全然まったく何が何だかわかんねんだけど” though... ._."
  11. Ju-da-su

    Thai Community

    อยู่ในเว็บนี้มาเกือบ 7 ปีแล้ว เพิ่งเคยเห็นกระทู้คนไทย (หรือเพราะผมไม่ค่อยเข้ามาส่วนนี้ก็ไ่ม่รู้ ชอบไปสิงสู่อยู่แถวบอร์ดอนิเมะกับบอร์ดช่วยแปล บอร์ดอื่นแทบไม่แตะ -_-") ผมจูดาสึครับ อย่างที่พูดคือแปลอยู่เว็บนี่มาเกือบๆ 7 ปีแล้วอ่ะครับ...
  12. Ju-da-su

    Multi Season Hataraku Maou-sama!

    I actually kinda felt the same, though I'll blame it on the anime staff in my case. Episode 6 and the final episode are the two episodes that's just so meh it made my motivation droops down a bit because they're mainly just average filler episodes (episode 10 is also a filler ep, but I think I'm...
  13. Ju-da-su

    Multi Season Hataraku Maou-sama!

    Re: [Featured] Hataraku Maou-sama! Probably not. I tried translating the LN just the part where the girl comes out (since it's just hilarious...well, the whole novel is hilarious, but since I love this girl too much...XD ) to my native language, but still can't finish it since I'm busy and...
  14. Ju-da-su

    Multi Season Hataraku Maou-sama!

    Re: [Featured] Hataraku Maou-sama! Yep, that's her. :p
  15. Ju-da-su

    Multi Season Hataraku Maou-sama!

    Re: [Featured] Hataraku Maou-sama! ...Guess I'm the only one who actually found the ending to be so anticlimatic...for some reasons (maybe because the series ended with a filler, which is definitely not a good sign IMO... ._.") Definitely wish there's a second season of this though. It's the...
Top