Recent content by KyuRyu

  1. KyuRyu

    [Original Story] Elemental

    Yup you caught me! Honestly, the text was the final thing I had to do so I did sort of lose my mind doing it haha. I have to keep it in mind for next chapter.
  2. KyuRyu

    [Original Story] Elemental

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.167654826742479.1073741837.155921407915821&type=1 I finally finished my first chapter and wanted some opinions on what I've got (and maybe advertize a tad)
  3. KyuRyu

    Help Wanted Looking for assistant artist

    well, what kind of help do you need exactly?
  4. KyuRyu

    Help Wanted Writer Looking for Co-writer

    The first one sounds a bit interesting.
  5. KyuRyu

    Help Wanted Assistant Artist! Backgrounds, background characters, and speech bubbles...

    Its more of a time consuming thing, really. I find I spend a lot of time doing the backgrounds of panels and figured I would see if there was a chance for another person's help (Yeah a long shot, but trying is more than expecting things to work out anyways.) to speed the process up. And it was...
  6. KyuRyu

    Writter needs manga artists

    Can I see a storyboard or something? I might be interested.
  7. KyuRyu

    Artist looking for a writer

    Wouldn't happen to need an assistant artist in this, would you?
  8. KyuRyu

    Help Wanted Assistant Artist! Backgrounds, background characters, and speech bubbles...

    Okay, so I have this manga that I'm willing to do or die. This one to be exact : This one. Though I feel like I do major characters and details with a high enough degree of speed and quality for my preferred art style, I can't do background fast enough or good enough. And adding speech...
  9. KyuRyu

    Do you find my comic interesting?

    Well, if I could give a bit of a critique here... I really like the attention to minor details. The backgrounds and mob scenes are for the most part wonderfully drawn. However, the characters and other detailed humans are rather uncanny valley. The facial expressions almost stopped me from...
Top