Recent content by Miihoo

  1. Miihoo

    Hi

    Yeah, indeed they are. Due to University, I don't read as much now, but as of yesterday I began reading "Bloody Monday". I think that's finished too... haha. Ah, what a coincidence. My name is from Bakuman, one of the characters in it is called Miho. Miho was already taken so I extended "ii"...
  2. Miihoo

    Help I need help with this sentence

    I think the passive in this sentence is the "suffering passive", which is a hard nuance to get across in English, so I think that's fine. Yeah, would love to help out, but as Ju-da-su said, it's a bit hard without context.
  3. Miihoo

    How did you get your username?

    I got the name from the manga Bakuman. There is a character called "Miho", I thought the name was really cute and thus used it here. However, Miho was taken, so I ended up with Miihoo. ...It looks Korean as a result.
  4. Miihoo

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread Ah, Claymore! Easily one of my favourite mangas of all time. I began reading it a few years ago, then lost where I was due to exams. Then, just last year, I reread it all and am currently up to date. Can't wait for the next chapter.
  5. Miihoo

    What is a Song Quote that you can relate to at this time?

    "How can we win, when fools can be kings" - Just speaks volumes about my thoughts on the world.
  6. Miihoo

    Hi

    Thanks for the recommendation, I'll be sure to check it out :)
  7. Miihoo

    Fun Hunter Exam

    Invited by Demonspeed... I have zero knowledge of HXH ^^;;
  8. Miihoo

    Language What Languages do you know?

    English: Native Japanese: Intermediate Mandarin: Super basic I have no idea why I even put it here. I did some lessons at University so have the slightest knowledge. Added ~Icei
  9. Miihoo

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? It looks cool. It's really simple too. I am a girl of simple tastes.
  10. Miihoo

    Life 25 or 50 Things About Yourself...

    I don't even know if I can think of 25 things about myself... 1. I'm an Aries (star sign) 2. My blood type is O. 3. I have green eyes. 4. I'm slightly deaf in my left ear. 5. I love the drink Fanta. 6. I used to be a Photoshop master. 7. I love the game Soul Calibur IV. 8. My favourite...
  11. Miihoo

    Hi

    Adorien Thanks for the warm welcome. Of course! I'd love to help. Part of the reason I decided to join here was so I could learn and share my knowledge with others. Sharing is caring! It's reassuring to hear that. I too, am still a child at heart. In my head, I'm still 16! It's like...
  12. Miihoo

    Hi

    Hello there. New to MangaHelpers. Found this forum when I was looking up getting into translation. I'd like to help out with translating manga, and just generally discuss manga/anime with people too. A little about me... I'm 19 (20 next month...T_T), studying Computer Animation &...
Top