- Joined
- Mar 1, 2013
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 8
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hello there.
New to MangaHelpers.
Found this forum when I was looking up getting into translation. I'd like to help out with translating manga, and just generally discuss manga/anime with people too.
A little about me...
I'm 19 (20 next month...T_T), studying Computer Animation & Visual Effects at Uni, and have been studying Japanese independently for about 5 years. I like video games, manga, languages and art.
I'm nice, I don't bite.
Nice to meet you all.
New to MangaHelpers.
Found this forum when I was looking up getting into translation. I'd like to help out with translating manga, and just generally discuss manga/anime with people too.
A little about me...
I'm 19 (20 next month...T_T), studying Computer Animation & Visual Effects at Uni, and have been studying Japanese independently for about 5 years. I like video games, manga, languages and art.
I'm nice, I don't bite.
Nice to meet you all.
I bet you'll have a lof of fun here, and this is the place to help and get help with translations of manga.
I know how you feel, leaving your teenage years behind. When I turned 20 last year, I was feeling really blue because of it. xD But I'm a child at heart and I think and hope that I will always carry that. And you could too. ^^
The art I like the most is music. But I am no artist. xD






