Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk
Is it just be or is Metallica Metalluca a lot like Dragon Ball. Not that i am complaining. I hope it does well.
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk
Hmmm yea too early for colour pages for lock on. What the heck is beelzebub doing, getting so low. This is blasphemy......THIS IS JUMP!!! *kick*:D
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk
Does anyone know how long mago's anime is gonna be? Is it gonna be a 12 eps, 24 eps or more or ongoing? Or is it just going to be a OVA?
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
To me the best artwork would be Bleach and Mago. If Akaboshi was still running i would of chose it....R.I.P. I quite miss Akaboshi.
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
Is there any Edited Mangas of hokenshitsu?
Every time i see a manga i want to read and its not scanlated it make me wish i should of payed more attention in my Japanese class. :darn
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
But TLR is the only harem echhi manga in jump. Medeka isn't really that echhi and its not harem aswell. Unless a new harem echhi manga comes i don't think TLR will be going anywhere.
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
Jump should do a One-Shot(s) of the manga(s) in Bakuman. I wonder if they will be popular? It will be fun to see it (i think that everytime i read bakuman every week lol).
@muwlove, Don't they like have an early poll or somethig? Its...
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
What is wajima all about anyway, i havn't actually seen it. I saw that little gene lookin dude but thats about it.
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
Im happy that Kagijin is getting serialized. I liked the One shot and the concept of the whole thing. I see it getting more popular than Akaboshi for sure.
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
Yea hate to say it but it does sound bias.
For me personally i like bleach more than gintama and naruto. Don't know why i just do for some reason. One Piece and Bleach are my favourites.
Speaking of One Peice, sux how its taking...
Man i love this manga. Its good a good story, nice characters and great fighting. Its sad that not much Edited Manga group actually scanlate this. Its sad that the other people are always speaking highly of Ascheriit but at the same time trying to kill him. Man i have a sinking feeling that...
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
Oh Suikoden is and old chinese ledgend or something like that. So there are 108 main characters, but some are more "main" that others. Its like the Suikoden games. I've been playing the Suikoden games so im quite excited about this...