Recent content by Sentou Ryoku

  1. Sentou Ryoku

    Coloring The Naruto Fanart Thread

    Colored version finally done (pencils and inks have BEEN done after my long absence due to artist's block). BG courtesy of Studio Pierrot; Akimichi kanji is thanks to Bandai Namco Games; everything else is from yours truly and Photoshop CS3. Comment/complain away!
  2. Sentou Ryoku

    Databook IV New Databook "Hiden: Jin no Sho" coming November 4, 2014

    Is there going to be an official translation request thread of do we just get what we get?
  3. Sentou Ryoku

    Fan Art Happy Father's Day

    Will do, bro! Glad you liked it =)
  4. Sentou Ryoku

    Fan Art Happy Father's Day

    Latest piece I did, just in time for -- you guessed it -- Father's Day. Featuring Chouza and chibi Chouji. I'm posting up the progression of the piece, and I hope you guys like the results. Pencil art done with pencil (duh) on Bristol paper, inks and colors done in PhotoShop. I take...
  5. Sentou Ryoku

    Fan Art 'WHO F****D WITH OUR FOOD?!'

    Just thought I'd post these pieces, featuring Chouji Akimichi and Kirio Hikifune (of Bleach fame) -- weight loss mode. Hope you guys like.
  6. Sentou Ryoku

    Fan Art Akimichi Clan: Pocchari Senshi

    Finally got this baby up and colored. Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Silent Hill Downpour took over my life and I kinda put this on the backburner...It didn't help that I had zero idea on what to do with the bg. I settled with this. Hope I settled correctly. Comment/complain away!
  7. Sentou Ryoku

    Fan Art Akimichi Clan: Pocchari Senshi

    Akimichi Clan: Pocchari Senshi, brought to you pencils and inked. Inked version done in PhotoShop CS3. Colored version comin' up when it comes up. Pencils Inks Comment/complain away!
  8. Sentou Ryoku

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 56!] Thanx a lot, Akiyama! I see Chouji still got shafted in the layout *sigh* Stupid follow up request though, does your scans source have the full volume scanned, by any chance) or does anyone out there have a full volume raw scan)?
  9. Sentou Ryoku

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 56!] Anyone have the scan of the non-logo version of Volume 56's cover?
  10. Sentou Ryoku

    Fan Art Oiroke no Jutsu Chouji Redux

    Still got Chouji on the brain, so I decided to crank this out. Pencils on smooth Bristol. Colors are forthcoming. [hr] Colors up
  11. Sentou Ryoku

    Fan Art Butterfly Rage

    Raging butterfly mode -- now with inks! PhotoShop CS3. Colors are coming. [hr] Butterfly Rage -- now with colors! Comment/complain away!
  12. Sentou Ryoku

    Fan Art Butterfly Rage

    Hey peeps, here's the tighter pencils on Chouji. #2 pencil on Bristol board. Inks/colors coming soon.
  13. Sentou Ryoku

    Fan Art Butterfly Rage

    Work in prgress, whoring it out now. Pencils, Bristol board, my left hand. Comment away
  14. Sentou Ryoku

    Fan Art Temari sketch (a.k.a. Long Range Squad WIP)

    Finally got to coloring this piece. First time having to paint rocks from scratch, pretty damn challenging. BG's copped so I can't take credit. The rocks and the rest of the colors were all me so yeah. PhotoShop CS3, couple of days. Comment/complain away.
  15. Sentou Ryoku

    Fan Art Temari sketch (a.k.a. Long Range Squad WIP)

    Long Range Squad, inked style. I took liberties on Temari's design since she didn't look as striking with the long-sleeved look she's rocking in the manga, so hence the skirt and fish nets. Colored version coming as soon as I get Marvel vs. Capcom 3 out of my system. Inks by my left hand and...
Top