Recent content by SiMidori

  1. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Good Bye Phantom Seer, Hello Blue Box ! (obviously will warm my heart after that axe) And I don't read the elusive samurai, it's that good ?
  2. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I think Jump is trying to regain readership from young people, (It seems that people who read Jump right now are older than the original target?) that's why they are pushing more Magu-Chan, I'm not saying it's not popular... but PS is doing better sales wise and deserve better, at least a...
  3. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Jujutsu Kaisen is the best start of a new serie of the year 2020 and the second best from Ki-oon just behind MHA and the sales of the first volume went up 65% when the first episode aired...
  4. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    It's the price, 300 Yen
  5. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    With Shoseki estimation, Honomieru shonen 1 has 14 515 in 10 days sounds good ! How did Roboco and the 2 others did in their second week ? and with CSM anime announcement we might have a KNY-JJK-CSM wall lol
  6. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    All stars aligned for CSM it seems ! I think I need to catch up the serie Sooo happy For Usazaki to return, even if it's a one-shot I'll take that
  7. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Jujutsu Kaisen is the Kimetsu no Yaiba well that's huge, all above 50k at least, that's its best week so far, should be above 700k this week Nice Kaiju 8, that's better than SxF (38k if I recall) but what will be is cellar, can it achieve 1 million per volume ? Kinda happy for Honomieru...
  8. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I agree with the 6 first position, maybe One Piece 3th if there is 4 volumes Attack on Titan : it depends on what the anime can do to help and with 1 or 2 volumes left it's gonna be hard (if the backlogs is not strong enough) I don't see Kaiju 8 making the top, Same for Tokyo Revengers maybe...
  9. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    It's great for Kaiju 8 and Honomieru shonen 1 79th... I'll keep optimistic considering there is this big KNY JJK's wall
  10. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Hi for this new topic, Jump series : I'd like to see Phantom seer keep going Blue Box serialisation and I wish for a success Burn the witch comes back with season 2 (but I can wait) Oricon : KNY makes at least 30M JJK more than 10M easily, (I feel like 15M-20M) OP doing more than 2020 with the...
  11. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Jujutsu Kaisen Backlogs for this week god damn crazy
  12. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I'd like to see Fire Force at the end in the Top 10, but I feel Jujutsu could take its place, I'm very curious what boost sales Jujutsu will have, considering backlogs sales are really good. (btw Chainsawman Backlog is impressive without any advertising, anime.. / cool to see every Haikyu...
  13. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I'm really late on this but the Ao no Hako one shot was cute and heartwarming, I needed that in these days I really like the artist' style As for this week, I don't feel like reading jump this time..
  14. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    She gained followers and it seems like Matsuki also did... :s Btw I said that they unfollowed each other, it came from a tweet linked above my response, but it seems like the author of it (the tweet) hasn't really good sources, so all of this should stay as rumors.. as @savethecat said, the...
  15. SiMidori

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I'm in shock and angry ...since I caught Act Age early 2019 I was cheering for it a lot, one of the best Jump serie right now, a gem... with a huge potential .... ((it's like Usain bolt making a false start at final 100m Daegu 2011) I hope the victims are okay and That Shiro Uzasaki will be...
Top