Theory - Crazy Theories and Predictions | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Crazy Theories and Predictions

sameel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Sanji is related to one of the elders in world government, giving him the only alive poster

Fuuji Genichiro

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
looking at the story of doflamingo has made me realize that the CB's wont want renegade's back into the holy land, so i doubt sanji is one of them.

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
looking at the story of doflamingo has made me realize that the CB's wont want renegade's back into the holy land, so i doubt sanji is one of them.
Different circumstances, it all started with Donquixote Homing and wife deciding to abandon their name and rank, that's why they never wanted any of them back. It could very well be a very different scenario with Sanji if he turns out to be that kind of royalty, maybe his family has a lot more importance/influence than the rest.

Fuuji Genichiro

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Different circumstances, it all started with Donquixote Homing and wife deciding to abandon their name and rank, that's why they never wanted any of them back. It could very well be a very different scenario with Sanji if he turns out to be that kind of royalty, maybe his family has a lot more importance/influence than the rest.
id assume that all of them are of the same rank, and the heads of family form a council of some sort. But come to think of it, This is sanji's first poster showing his face, knowing oda, this certainly isnt coincidence. and oda has left sanji's bounty below usopp's (for good reason, but still),

Eigengrau

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
id assume that all of them are of the same rank, and the heads of family form a council of some sort. But come to think of it, This is sanji's first poster showing his face, knowing oda, this certainly isnt coincidence. and oda has left sanji's bounty below usopp's (for good reason, but still),
Well, if his family is still royalty - as opposed to the Donquixotes who "quit" - they can likely still have their way and find a "solution", and it helps that Sanji hasn't been "seen" by the rest of the world, it's like they could claim that he's doing this against his own will or something. It's a stretch but the CDs can pretty much make anything happen.

Fuuji Genichiro

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Well, if his family is still royalty - as opposed to the Donquixotes who "quit" - they can likely still have their way and find a "solution", and it helps that Sanji hasn't been "seen" by the rest of the world, it's like they could claim that he's doing this against his own will or something. It's a stretch but the CDs can pretty much make anything happen.
well only a celestial dragon could make a pirate of all people be "alive only" and since this is after seeing his face, and not related to anything he's done in particular, it has to be that he's related to one then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyways, new theory:
The gorosei are immortal, ive noticed that there aapperances havent changed fron the ohara incident which was 22 years ago

Deleted member 169696

Stronger fighters being able to battle continuously for days on is due to their haki being awakened or trained to a certain extent.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Crackpot: Killer is Sanji's brother.

A friend of mine told me this theory. At first I dismissed it because there really is no proof for it. But now I find it quite interesting, given the similarities between pre- and postskip One Piece Killer could be Duval 2.0

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Crackpot: Killer is Sanji's brother.

A friend of mine told me this theory. At first I dismissed it because there really is no proof for it. But now I find it quite interesting, given the similarities between pre- and postskip One Piece Killer could be Duval 2.0
Yeah I thought that too, even before this chapter. In fact just when we saw the new poster I started really believing that Killer is hiding his face for the same reason Sanji's poster was changed to "Wanted alive".
Just that Sanji wasn't careful enough, and got lucky all those times when the poster didn't have his face on it.
With this chapter the chances of it being true just became higher since Sanji is supposed to have 2 other brothers. Although we don't know if they're alive or dead, or if they even decided to leave their family like Sanji did.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah I thought that too, even before this chapter. In fact just when we saw the new poster I started really believing that Killer is hiding his face for the same reason Sanji's poster was changed to "Wanted alive".
Just that Sanji wasn't careful enough, and got lucky all those times when the poster didn't have his face on it.
With this chapter the chances of it being true just became higher since Sanji is supposed to have 2 other brothers. Although we don't know if they're alive or dead, or if they even decided to leave their family like Sanji did.
Also Oda said that there is no reason behind Killer's name, which is weird considering almost every other name has one. It is definitely not his real name.
Even as a child his face was hidden.

MBVC

Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island
Ecchi H is a real name of someone in OP, Pandaman real identity?

KimCorrea

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Momo is related to kaidou.
Law said that smiles are created based upon something about lineage factor discovered by vegapunk.
I think what smiles does is find traces of devil fruits eaten by either father or mother and activating them on their bethren (is it the right word for this?!?! XD )
Thats why kaidou's underling looked like they were half and half zoan, with theirs powers being *wrong* in some way. Like that guy's arm that turned into a wolf.
Momo probaly related to kaidou somehow. He said he is going to be the shogun someday...i guess that kaidou is or was the shogun?!
That's why he was important to doffy before...
kaidou has more reason to be a dragon zoan than luffys father, his crew full of zoans, a dragon tatto on his arm, and the china/japanese theme going on around him, samurai and stuff... people tend to think luffys father is a dragon zoan because of his name, so am i to think that garp has a monley zoan? :-_-

EddyBob15

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here's probably one of the craziest theories one can come up with: What if a pirate (likely Blackbeard) got a hold of a Golden Den Den Mushi?

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here's probably one of the craziest theories one can come up with: What if a pirate (likely Blackbeard) got a hold of a Golden Den Den Mushi?
Only admirals have those things so if BB got that from an admiral by defeating him then he would have wasted his time to get it. Golden Den Den Mushi brings 10 warships and 5 Vice admirals which BB can defeat on his own. So generally speaking he don't need to bother with one, he can just create tsuami's.

If anyone who can defeat an admiral gets those things then its pointless. Also the government will surely realise that it is missing and will somehow manage to destroy it.

EddyBob15

Reaction score
Country
United States
Only admirals have those things so if BB got that from an admiral by defeating him then he would have wasted his time to get it. Golden Den Den Mushi brings 10 warships and 5 Vice admirals which BB can defeat on his own. So generally speaking he don't need to bother with one, he can just create tsuami's.

If anyone who can defeat an admiral gets those things then its pointless. Also the government will surely realise that it is missing and will somehow manage to destroy it.
Well, a pirate wouldn't have to defeat an admiral to get one, just surreptitiously steal it without notice. Besides, a pirate would probably think it would be easier to have the Marines destroy their target instead of wasting their power and resources doing it themselves.

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, a pirate wouldn't have to defeat an admiral to get one, just surreptitiously steal it without notice. Besides, a pirate would probably think it would be easier to have the Marines destroy their target instead of wasting their power and resources doing it themselves.
That is true.

Even if they steal it won't the admirals realise it is stolen and have some way of making the golden den den mushi deactivate somehow? They must have a back up plan if it was somehow stolen.

Another thing you have to consider is that when the Marines receive the call they will first want to know who called them. If the admirals are at the HQ drinking tea and this happened the Marines will realise that this is a stolen den den mushi. Buster call is not really a blind folded charge and destroy tactic.

When Spandam pressed the button they knew that Aokiji had given him the Den Den Mushi.

EddyBob15

Reaction score
Country
United States
That is true.

Even if they steal it won't the admirals realise it is stolen and have some way of making the golden den den mushi deactivate somehow? They must have a back up plan if it was somehow stolen.

Another thing you have to consider is that when the Marines receive the call they will first want to know who called them. If the admirals are at the HQ drinking tea and this happened the Marines will realise that this is a stolen den den mushi. Buster call is not really a blind folded charge and destroy tactic.

When Spandam pressed the button they knew that Aokiji had given him the Den Den Mushi.
I thought that the Enies Lobby incident showed that when a Buster Call is invoked, the Marines respond no questions asked? I doubt they've ever considered the possibility of a pirate stealing a Golden Den Den Mushi. I mean, they didn't expect Enies Lobby to be brought down by the Straw Hats. And even if none of the Admirals were at the target, the Marines would believe it was a representative, just like how Spandam accidentally invoked a Buster Call in Kuzan's name.

Ipoopshootingstars

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Brooke used to work for the "evil army" but left them!

EddyBob15

Reaction score
Country
United States
Brooke used to work for the "evil army" but left them!
You're thinking that was the country Brook honed his fencing skills as a guard before he joined the Rumbar Pirates?

Ipoopshootingstars

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah I think brook used to be part of Germa66 that's why he was tighter lipped when the Vinsmoke name is mentioned.