Yeah, I do. This mean I have 50/50 chance of picking a mafioso.Hımm ust, after gry you are the 2nd poster, do you remember your theory.
Yeah, I do. This mean I have 50/50 chance of picking a mafioso.Hımm ust, after gry you are the 2nd poster, do you remember your theory.
Proven wrong, then says "whatever". Not suspicious at all...well....i'll leave it alone since i'm obviosly going off the deep end here.
meowth....
watch holt....he's too smart of a player to just randomly lock a vote like that(not just cause it's me).What do you mean putting words in your mouth? Currently greg is the one about to die, and you voted him last. In other words, you placed the current deciding vote. Usually people who aren't that actively participating in th actual game discussion tend to avoid meaningfull actions early days.
I didn't really posted much and if you are talking about me and panda that is just a joke and he knows that too.Oh I'm completly chill. I'm not the one being rude to people here.
I'm just trying to get people to talk about something to get something to go with. But you instantly go passive-aggressive counter-claiming.
I see that I interpreted your sentence wrong about the ''deciding vote'', my bad.What do you mean putting words in your mouth? Currently greg is the one about to die, and you voted him last. In other words, you placed the current deciding vote. Usually people who aren't that actively participating in th actual game discussion tend to avoid meaningfull actions early days.
bring it gry....did i have you shaking or something.Proven wrong, then says "whatever". Not suspicious at all...

I didn't find it funny, those I said it was getting annoying. Especially because you didn't post much, but when you did post you only made jokes (actually, repeated the same joke kind of) of questionable taste rather than actually contribute to the game.I didn't really posted much and if you are talking about me and panda that is just a joke and he knows that too.
And i did those comments because I thought it would be funny.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why so aggressive ust? I mean there are lots of people that didn't post much and this is the first day, i doubt anyone can actually do something first day.And how many people actually contributing the game right now? I don't know ust, you are trying way too much to blame people imo.I didn't find it funny, those I said it was getting annoying. Especially because you didn't post much, but when you did post you only made jokes (actually, repeated the same joke kind of) of questionable taste rather than actually contribute to the game.
I don't really want to kill anyone with my vote since there's not much to go by at day 1. I wonder if you'll still suspect me immediately 10 games in the future too..bring it gry....did i have you shaking or something.
think i'm afraid of being lynched....been there done that on day 1 a few time![]()
get over it....maz isn't here nor hardy or gary.I don't really want to kill anyone with my vote since there's not much to go by at day 1. I wonder if you'll still suspect me immediately 10 games in the future too..

Oh so we're both waiting for Maz?get over it....maz isn't here nor hardy or gary.
you the next best prey item![]()
Aggressive? Maybe a little, but I'd say provocative rather than aggressive. As you said, normally there is little to go on by day 1, that's why I'm poking a little, to get everything out of it. There were games in the past, when mafia slipped on day 1 when the right buttons were pushed. As you might note, you are not the only one I'm challenhing to talk of the players with little amount of posts. I'm also questioning Erin and Magi. Also, say who I have directly blamed? I have just pointed out activities that struct to my eye from the little we have this far.Why so aggressive ust? I mean there are lots of people that didn't post much and this is the first day, i doubt anyone can actually do something first day.And how many people actually contributing the game right now? I don't know ust, you are trying way too much to blame people imo.
And sorry for annoying jokes I suppose.
well i still dont get it....why would you need to talk at night to decide who to kill unless you mafia?Oh so we're both waiting for Maz?
Welp suit yourself, but at least try to base your doubts on anything. Read about the elite 4 event, that's what I asked Farfs about and what she answered.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because when you collect 8 badges you get to night kill someone as region team. In this game town has the chance for bonus kills. (Though there might be the a mafia there too.)well i still dont get it....why would you need to talk at night to decide who to kill unless you mafia?
masons can't kill...if townies(elite 4) are deciding on a kill why isn't it open to the rest of the group?
just trying to figure this out???--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The elite 4 event happens when 1 of the 3 teams(Kanto, Johto, Hoenn) reaches 8 gym badges. In this event, all living members of that team get the power to kill a player. So in order for the group to reach a decision, they meet at night to decide on who to use that power.well i still dont get it....why would you need to talk at night to decide who to kill unless you mafia?
masons can't kill...if townies(elite 4) are deciding on a kill why isn't it open to the rest of the group?
just trying to figure this out???--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now to read the complicated rules of this new game....--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh no why I pick torchic??--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gonna votekill g01
oh right, now that it is mentioned
votekill g01
I'm changing my vote. Votekill gnut. can't potentially lynch a team member on nothing. Probably won't be around after this though
!votekill g01
Well I did warn you back in game 47. I'm still mad about the last 2 games, all the cheating and the memeing, you also have 100% mafia rate.. Just a placeholder for now tho, I may change it later.
It hurts voting to get rid of Cyndaquil tho--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Whoops almost forgot to answer this part. I'm a townie again of course, guess I'll never get to experience the mafia side of things.
well since im out tonight i ll tell sth about me ...night role had it before
also id like to attack with bubbles
target 2x Absol
target 2x Totodile
Also to not get a penalty... Votekill Salamence/Demonspeed--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll cast my vote before the day ends, have no idea for whom to vote.
For now Votekill Xadyu
zomg zomg to to to dile~! *jumps from happiness* meowth has appeared~~~
Votekill Meowth to to~~~~~ <3
Votekill Bulbasaur
Nothing personal, I don't like him![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---