live slow, die cozy | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

live slow, die cozy

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
How about numbers like 1/19, cannot be enumerated same way. Just asking does his theory work as long as the numbers are rational?
No, if he would apply his technique and let a computer list all the numbers he comes across, he would list all finitely long decimal numbers.
But since there are rational numbers which are not finitely long in decimal, he would not get them.

But you can actually list the rationals with another method.

g01

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Heyyyy
So I would like to ask...HOW CAN YOU WRITE THIS MUCH OF TEXT WALLS :cookiearf:cookiearf AND HOW ARE YOU DOING :cookiearf:cookiearf:cookiearf

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Heyyyy
So I would like to ask...HOW CAN YOU WRITE THIS MUCH OF TEXT WALLS :cookiearf:cookiearf AND HOW ARE YOU DOING :cookiearf:cookiearf:cookiearf
Heh^^ Two ingredients:First of all, i am interested in a lot of topics and thus have a lot of thoughts about them which want out.

Second: I am a very very angry online gamer and thus had to learn how to write very fast to get all my flaming, whining and actual strategy talk across while playing. Only the very best of us can get monster kills in Mobas like Dota and still be able to talk about the weakness of their own team. I am a goodwilled teamplayer by now, but when i was 15, that is how i learned how to write quickly :p I honestly was an obnoxious child.

I am doing.....fine i guess? Lots of stress, lots of self doubting, but it is not actually going badly. The only thing that annoys me is that my flat looks like a meth cave and my body is very far from the ideal body for a 25 year old man. So, less muscle man, more praying mantiss, that really looked different like 2 years ago.

But that is just a minor set back. Math is looking promising, and i am thrilled about art. Whether they take me or not in that film school, i am reasonably sure that i want to write now and i want to publish, too.

When i am actually honest, what bothers me is that my best friend and I are growing apart. Not by any bad will, but i will probably leave the city at some point and he has a new girlfriend with whom he is serious right now. So we are still good, but the times of hanging arround everyday and just doing stuff are over, and, while i understand that on a mature, intellectual level, kinda hurts. Oh well, that's life.

But ya, i guess objectively, i really cannot complain. There are enough people arround me who have a worse time.

g01

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Heh^^ Two ingredients:First of all, i am interested in a lot of topics and thus have a lot of thoughts about them which want out.

Second: I am a very very angry online gamer and thus had to learn how to write very fast to get all my flaming, whining and actual strategy talk across while playing. Only the very best of us can get monster kills in Mobas like Dota and still be able to talk about the weakness of their own team. I am a goodwilled teamplayer by now, but when i was 15, that is how i learned how to write quickly :p I honestly was an obnoxious child.

I am doing.....fine i guess? Lots of stress, lots of self doubting, but it is not actually going badly. The only thing that annoys me is that my flat looks like a meth cave and my body is very far from the ideal body for a 25 year old man. So, less muscle man, more praying mantiss, that really looked different like 2 years ago.

But that is just a minor set back. Math is looking promising, and i am thrilled about art. Whether they take me or not in that film school, i am reasonably sure that i want to write now and i want to publish, too.

When i am actually honest, what bothers me is that my best friend and I are growing apart. Not by any bad will, but i will probably leave the city at some point and he has a new girlfriend with whom he is serious right now. So we are still good, but the times of hanging arround everyday and just doing stuff are over, and, while i understand that on a mature, intellectual level, kinda hurts. Oh well, that's life.

But ya, i guess objectively, i really cannot complain. There are enough people arround me who have a worse time.
lol that is a good thing I suppose.It improved your english well :verily
In my case i have problem with english,I am not bad but in some cases it is really hard for me to write what is in my mind and I am little lazy too :XD

Same here...I am skinny and little short too...these two makes me look like high school student :emocat

I never fond of math,it is fun sometimes but biology and chemistry have special place in my heart.And wow you are really following your desires don't you,I hope you will publish your writings someday.

That drama...It always hurts...Even now I can hardly meet with some of my best friends.Mostly because they are going uni out of where we live,we meet whenever we have the chance.But as you said it is life and don't worry you will get used to it.

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
lol that is a good thing I suppose.It improved your english well :verily
In my case i have problem with english,I am not bad but in some cases it is really hard for me to write what is in my mind and I am little lazy too :XD

Same here...I am skinny and little short too...these two makes me look like high school student :emocat

I never fond of math,it is fun sometimes but biology and chemistry have special place in my heart.And wow you are really following your desires don't you,I hope you will publish your writings someday.

That drama...It always hurts...Even now I can hardly meet with some of my best friends.Mostly because they are going uni out of where we live,we meet whenever we have the chance.But as you said it is life and don't worry you will get used to it.
Oh thanks :p Yes i think it did, same goes for reading manga and arguing in the Internet (sometimes i think i only learn other languages to be able to tell People from other countries that they are wrong. But i am not that bad anymore ^^).
I think you english sis absolutely comprehensible, i never noticed any Major mistakes.

Hah, me too. I mean, i am fairly big, but i tend to not go Shopping too often. Sometimes when i am out of clothes, i wear old stuff and depending on my haircut, People think i am MUCH younger than i am. I was out eating with my father when i was about 21 and the waitress wanted to bring us wine after the dinner, and then she looked to my father and asked 'may he drink too?' when the legal Age of drinking is frigging 16.
BUt i guess it has benefits. My hair is growing out, but i will probably still have a clean babyface (at least when i shave) when i am 40.

Chemistry is the one subject i had a hard time understanding in School. I mean, i did understand the Basics, but to get a good grade (and i was some Kind of a nerd who actually wanted good grades in School for uni) i had to take tutoring in it and even then, i didnt feel like i really understood it all, but rather i could answer questions.
WIth math, i understood jackshit about it but i had fun with it and thought i wasnt so bad. I only knew what to type into the calculator tho until i got to uni. I think i only grew really fond of math while studying, before it was just a subject i was good at and felt like i could have Talent in (there is this Feelings which is hard to describe to People not doing higher math which Comes when you solved a particularly hard Problem and feel like you suddenly have total insight. That's really the Thing fascinating me at math, but i never had that in School).
And ya, i try to follow things that i will enjoy in life. BUt i do lack Focus, i always have a hard time deciding and following through with things. With math ist the same: I like it, i am not bad at it, i managed to get my bachelor's, but by that time, i actually wasnt sure whether i wanna do that anymore.
But i feel like i have to do something creative with my life since forever, so i think either scriptwriting or bookwriting are things i should aspire.

Many People have that Problem when friends go to different places to study. A very Close friend of mine is the one Person staying behind in the town i come from and he is really frustrated about it. I mean, you meet new People when you go somewhere else, but it is troublesome when People go away and you stay. When i go to filmschool, it is new City and new Environment, that is fine. If they dont take me, it is hanging out with People i know from uni who i can have fun with, but they are not People one would want to really invest effort into. It's not like i want to bond with them in any way or deepen our relationship. I wanna drink with them from time to time, but it feels empty. For me ist like: I get along well with People. I rarely had ovvasions in which i simply did not fit in. But there are few People who i would pick above staying home alone. I will do it to be polite at times, but without People i actually like i tend to live pretty reclusive until i found someone new,. It is not all bad tho, i do have some nice People still arround and ist not like the friend i mentioned is completely gone, too.
What are you doing btw? Already working?

Reactions: g01

g01

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Oh thanks :p Yes i think it did, same goes for reading manga and arguing in the Internet (sometimes i think i only learn other languages to be able to tell People from other countries that they are wrong. But i am not that bad anymore ^^).
I think you english sis absolutely comprehensible, i never noticed any Major mistakes.

Hah, me too. I mean, i am fairly big, but i tend to not go Shopping too often. Sometimes when i am out of clothes, i wear old stuff and depending on my haircut, People think i am MUCH younger than i am. I was out eating with my father when i was about 21 and the waitress wanted to bring us wine after the dinner, and then she looked to my father and asked 'may he drink too?' when the legal Age of drinking is frigging 16.
BUt i guess it has benefits. My hair is growing out, but i will probably still have a clean babyface (at least when i shave) when i am 40.

Chemistry is the one subject i had a hard time understanding in School. I mean, i did understand the Basics, but to get a good grade (and i was some Kind of a nerd who actually wanted good grades in School for uni) i had to take tutoring in it and even then, i didnt feel like i really understood it all, but rather i could answer questions.
WIth math, i understood jackshit about it but i had fun with it and thought i wasnt so bad. I only knew what to type into the calculator tho until i got to uni. I think i only grew really fond of math while studying, before it was just a subject i was good at and felt like i could have Talent in (there is this Feelings which is hard to describe to People not doing higher math which Comes when you solved a particularly hard Problem and feel like you suddenly have total insight. That's really the Thing fascinating me at math, but i never had that in School).
And ya, i try to follow things that i will enjoy in life. BUt i do lack Focus, i always have a hard time deciding and following through with things. With math ist the same: I like it, i am not bad at it, i managed to get my bachelor's, but by that time, i actually wasnt sure whether i wanna do that anymore.
But i feel like i have to do something creative with my life since forever, so i think either scriptwriting or bookwriting are things i should aspire.

Many People have that Problem when friends go to different places to study. A very Close friend of mine is the one Person staying behind in the town i come from and he is really frustrated about it. I mean, you meet new People when you go somewhere else, but it is troublesome when People go away and you stay. When i go to filmschool, it is new City and new Environment, that is fine. If they dont take me, it is hanging out with People i know from uni who i can have fun with, but they are not People one would want to really invest effort into. It's not like i want to bond with them in any way or deepen our relationship. I wanna drink with them from time to time, but it feels empty. For me ist like: I get along well with People. I rarely had ovvasions in which i simply did not fit in. But there are few People who i would pick above staying home alone. I will do it to be polite at times, but without People i actually like i tend to live pretty reclusive until i found someone new,. It is not all bad tho, i do have some nice People still arround and ist not like the friend i mentioned is completely gone, too.
What are you doing btw? Already working?
Are you sure that you are not that bad :derp...lol kidding,you are not bad at all.You are making good points during discussions and you are not aggressive at all.
Thank you but I have to improve myself.

lol I was out with my friend and they were serving alcohol so they were checking ID,they didn't checked any of my friend but when it comes to me he was like "can I see your ID"...:XD

lol yes I feel that happiness too but somehow chemistry and biology seem better and enjoyable.Well if you have that kind of option then go for it but still at some point you have to focus on something.

Same here,I don't like most of people in my class and I don't want any bond too.(and most of them will go to their own homes when uni is finished)
yes but it felt really diffentent,during my high school years we were all together but right now we are in different places and we do not see each other so often.It makes me feel a little sad I suppose.
I am in uni right now,just finished the first year and I am studying biomedical engineering.

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Are you sure that you are not that bad :derp...lol kidding,you are not bad at all.You are making good points during discussions and you are not aggressive at all.
Thank you but I have to improve myself.

lol I was out with my friend and they were serving alcohol so they were checking ID,they didn't checked any of my friend but when it comes to me he was like "can I see your ID"...:XD

lol yes I feel that happiness too but somehow chemistry and biology seem better and enjoyable.Well if you have that kind of option then go for it but still at some point you have to focus on something.

Same here,I don't like most of people in my class and I don't want any bond too.(and most of them will go to their own homes when uni is finished)
yes but it felt really diffentent,during my high school years we were all together but right now we are in different places and we do not see each other so often.It makes me feel a little sad I suppose.
I am in uni right now,just finished the first year and I am studying biomedical engineering.
Hah, thanks, I am trying :D

Wow, that subject sounds really tough.All the engineering ground I know is studying all day. But it sounds like one of the subjects with good job possibilities.

It was a little different for me: I wasnt fond of the people from school either. I had my group of people I interacted with, but it was pretty clear to me that i would not see most of them ever again after school except maybe once a year. There is only one friend of whom i know that we would keep contact and we do, seeing him often.
So, uni was a step up for me in so far as i met lots of people i liked. But since all got a bachelors by now (or married instead because they were lazy :p) it kinda cooled off. My best female friend moved far away (and she was my study buddy, studying alone is a big downgrade to studying while watching trash TV together and hating on other students) and lots of other people are going all 'career' right now.

But hey, you just started studying, maybe you find someone cool. For me, it took some time too, because lots of the people i started with stopped studying after just one semestre. So i had friends in the city, but they didnt study with me. I only met the female friend i mentioned in my fourth semestre or so.

Also, i dislike ending posts on somber notes, so i wanna tell the story about my last night with people i do study with (ya know, the people i don't wanna bond with but kinda have to hang out with sometimes :p).
So, they invited me to go eat and drink first and then attend a techno party in some club. I knew the club, and i knew i hated techno, and i knew that the techno parties in that club were exspecially bad because noone ever goes there and you are basically alone in the club, drinking, while listening to something you hate.
They still wanted to do it, and i decided to tag along.
It started out okay, we ate, talked stuff, life, math, then i started drinking because....That is kinda what i do when i hang arround with them.
5 Cocktails and 2 beer later I still felt like the most sane person arround and wondered whether i'd start with booze next. But the group then went to the techno party and naturally, noone was there. They still decided to start dancing and tried to actively force me to dance with them (3 drunk dudes), which i declined. So, they also got drunker and outside of the club (while smoking) they started talking about fighting.
two of the people i was there think themselves to be quite the warriors. One said he has a blackbelt in judo (but really he is 160cm and weights a ton) and the other said he is very apt in kung fu.
So they talked about who would beat whom in a fight (because clearly that is what 25 year old men with an academic title should do) and started showing of their 'techniques' to each other in slow motion. That lured a similarly drunk person with a basecap and a muscle shirt to come along and tell them he could take them both. The girlfriend of the muscle shirt guy was with him and proposed she would kiss the dude who could beat her boyfriend in a fight one on one. I don't think she was serious. She was making a joke. But that did not interest the people.
They decided who would go 'first' and despite my futile attempts to talk reason into the guy i knew ("Mate, there is not anything good coming out of this even if you win. You also have a girlfriend and i don't think that girl was serious. You are also drunk. PLease don't do this"), they started their drunk quarrel.
What happened was that noone hit the other, but both stumbled onto the girlfriend of that muscle shirt dude. she started screaming, the bumper came out of the club and manhandled both of my friends, threatening to call the police if they don't get lost.

That was the point I went home. I felt like i had seen everything that night could offer me. The worst part is that i told them that I did Karate for some time in my life, and now they honestly pester me with whats app messages about 'meeting in the park and sparring a bit'.

That is what i can expsect from that relationship. Taking about math, career or boring inside jokes or being asked to fight people who deem themselves UFC warriors.

And that is why I did not meet them today and instead ordered Noodles and falaffel while watching netflix. And god bless me for that. (and i want to add that the whats app group of them which I am in now is called 'The Monoid', which is a math name.)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyone arround who likes to cheer people on?
I need someone to cheer me on!

g01

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Lol i am here and i want to reply but i am playing mafia game so i couldn't '-'

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@g01 @ProGoddess
Thx a lot to you two :) Also, to the puppies.
7000 characters to go.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe

I hope you will feel better.

We face problems all the time, don't we? Treat them as a training to make us a better person.

Take care! :)

Philia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I need someone to cheer me on as well

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Oh, and @shionoro you seem like a really cool person and I hope we interact even more in future :)

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany

I hope you will feel better.

We face problems all the time, don't we? Treat them as a training to make us a better person.

Take care! :)
Aww, thanks a lot.
Today is the last day of my deadline for that darn entry test.
I am working on that one text since 2 am, but i am always through now.

After that, starting at like 17pm, i intend to only do revisioning of that and other exercises.

And at arround 9pm i will send that damn thing away and be done with it.

And then the good times start.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh, and @shionoro you seem like a really cool person and I hope we interact even more in future :)
Thanks a lot, yeah, let's do :)

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
There is just something about cats which reverts me into the mindset of an 5 year old girl which can only make high pitched noises and say meaningless things like 'why are you so fluffy' or 'loooook aaaat yoouuu' .

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Cats and dogs are very huggable. :smile-big