Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 317 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 41 50.0%

• Total voters

Saigon

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
She defeated Jacob thanks to Jacob not using his Transport or Stealth Magic. Not to mention Jacob closed his eyes the entire fight. So yea she really isn't that strong especially considering she had a high difficulty fight against a nerfed opponent.

Any female with their breast out could take out Jacob.

I don't understand how Mirajane defeating Jacob makes her strong.
he called having his eyes closed a secret technique, meaning he knows how to fight with his eye closed, + she said it herself tht him having his eyes open helped her lmao.
Not to mention that Mira was injured from getting shot in the heart and fought in her human form for a while.
But yes, continue to discredit the amazing Mirajane!

Boomburst

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
he called having his eyes closed a secret technique, meaning he knows how to fight with his eye closed, + she said it herself tht him having his eyes open helped her lmao.
Not to mention that Mira was injured from getting shot in the heart and fought in her human form for a while.
But yes, continue to discredit the amazing Mirajane!
He may know how to fight with his eyes closed but that doesn't mean he can fight just as well as if they were open. Take away anyone's eyesight and it will hinder them in battle, regardless of how skilled they are. And what she said was that having his eyes CLOSED helped her, not open.

Miralicious akuma

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I may have said these things in Wahl vs Mirajane thread but let me just repost them in here:

Neither of them used the powers that makes them strong. Jacob didnt use transport? Mira didnt use Alegria either. That is why i was considering hand to hand combat in which Jacob apparently excels than any other spriggans. (also that was the only thing which was shown) And saying that she didnt use her stronger forms to defeat her opponent doesnt mean that its a -ve point,it may very well also mean that even her weaker forms of magics were strong enough to take him down.

And also, I guess it's about time all of us stop saying that Jacob was nerfed just because he closed his eyes, cuz in the end it was his OWN choice hence his OWN weakness. All it takes for him to defeat ANYONE is clap his hands (admit it, too much hax) so its acceptable to say that his Virgin eyes was decided by hiro to give him a legit weakness.
Everyone is fighting in the war and yeah its not okay for me to use Mira's exhaustabilty as an excuse but that dude's Virgin eyes weren't any different either, cuz he did that upon himself and that's why it's a legit Drawback.
He lost the fight because of his own weakness. Nothing more nothing less.:3c

and @Cosmicstar ,If u wanna argue, lets do it in here. Our debate is off topic in there anyways. :)

Unnamed Namesake

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Gildarts is stronger than Laxus.

His magic is the perfect counter for Laxus' magic. Don't see how he stands a chance of his spells get broken apart.
It's about power. You could easily say Dimaria is the most powerful in Alvarez because she can stop time and kill everybody. And we haven't seen enough of Gildarts to decide. His most impressive feat this arc is destroying a cathedral. In the GMG arc, Laxus destroyed a city block. In this arc, he's been shown to casually throw city-busters capable of killing Spriggans.

The current fight against August may prove me wrong, but as of now, Laxus is shown to be stronger.

Milablaze

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
It's about power. You could easily say Dimaria is the most powerful in Alvarez because she can stop time and kill everybody. And we haven't seen enough of Gildarts to decide. His most impressive feat this arc is destroying a cathedral. In the GMG arc, Laxus destroyed a city block. In this arc, he's been shown to casually throw city-busters capable of killing Spriggans.

The current fight against August may prove me wrong, but as of now, Laxus is shown to be stronger.
You're only taking feats from this arc. He is city level + casually back during the GMG.

I do believe Dimaria is one of the strongest. Stop time is very hax, she could solo One piece and Bleach. Maybe even Naruto.

Janard

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Alvarez
1- Zeref: Self-explanatory. Fought Acnologia 1v1 and emerged without any visible injury.
2- August: Only Spriggan left a.k.a. integrity/hype left intact for the moment
3- Irene: 400 years of magic power accumulation would have made her on par (surpass even) with August if she didn't get pulverised by plot-armour as Erza's mother
4- Dimaria: Time-Stop is quite OP but not sure where the limits lie since it apparently did not work on END (likely Zeref level)
5- Larcade: Can't say I'm impressed. He has interesting magic (and last name) but that's about it. Points for novelty.
6- Brandish: As Dimaria mentioned, Brandish could have easily killed her opponents by minimising (and squashing) their organs etc but like all magic, the effectiveness of mass manipulation seems circumscribed by relative magic power levels.
7- God Serena: Mastery of eight DS magic makes him a versatile fighter despite being plot-killed
8- Wahl: Cool range of attack spells/missiles and being non-human seems to give him enhanced durability.
9- Invel: Ice Slave is a potentially debilitating support spell.
10- Jacob: Would have put him 1-2 places higher if not for his own pervy/gentlemanly weakness.
11- Neinhart: Seems quite obvious.
12- Ajeel: anyone who gets defeated by Lisanna (who only looks moderately tired post-fight) deserves to be here

Ishgar
0- END
1- Gildarts: promising since August seems surprised by Gildarts's destructive powers
2- Laxus: Took out a Spriggan. Acknowledged by Zeref?
3- Erza: meteor fan service but struggled to fight Ajeel at the beginning?
4- Natsu: Fire Dragon King (FDK) Mode
5. Jellal: Got curb stomped but I find it hard for anyone else (except those above who are either inherently strong or has main character plot armour) to counter Sema effortlessly
6- Mirajane: Defeated (handicapped) Spriggan in moderately injured/drained base SS form.
7- Gajeel: Defeated Bradman with wit and skill legit but seems to require full capability to do so.
8- Gray: Devil Slayer magic is no more impressive than his base Ice Make spells, except maybe grant him a power-up.
8- Sting: White Shadow Dragon Force Mode.
9- Kagura: Managed to engage Larcade for a brief fight (fleeting upper-hand moment).
9- Rogue: Defeated Historia Bradman.
9- Minerva: Defeated Historia Wahl
10- Wendy: Learned some advanced enchantments and managed to counter-spell Irene.
10- Juvia: Underrated.

Laboon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Erza defeated Kyouka without having any of the 5 senses ... Jacob has a technique to fight without one of them, why did not he win?

Another thing, no one is trying to increase Mira's speed or fighting attributes ... But it's a fact, his attack was good enough to defeat a spriggan with great feats of stamina, this being in his weakest Satan Soul.

What could the stronger one do? Wizards who even lived with Irene were horrified by his power...

:wooo

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
I may have said these things in Wahl vs Mirajane thread but let me just repost them in here:

Neither of them used the powers that makes them strong. Jacob didnt use transport? Mira didnt use Alegria either. That is why i was considering hand to hand combat in which Jacob apparently excels than any other spriggans. (also that was the only thing which was shown) And saying that she didnt use her stronger forms to defeat her opponent doesnt mean that its a -ve point,it may very well also mean that even her weaker forms of magics were strong enough to take him down.

And also, I guess it's about time all of us stop saying that Jacob was nerfed just because he closed his eyes, cuz in the end it was his OWN choice hence his OWN weakness. All it takes for him to defeat ANYONE is clap his hands (admit it, too much hax) so its acceptable to say that his Virgin eyes was decided by hiro to give him a legit weakness.
Everyone is fighting in the war and yeah its not okay for me to use Mira's exhaustabilty as an excuse but that dude's Virgin eyes weren't any different either, cuz he did that upon himself and that's why it's a legit Drawback.
He lost the fight because of his own weakness. Nothing more nothing less.:3c

and @Cosmicstar ,If u wanna argue, lets do it in here. Our debate is off topic in there anyways. :)
No shade to you or other posters but people on these forums are just as worst as Hiro when it comes to powerscaling. Just because Character A beat Character B doesn't make them stronger.

Ex: Mirajane is strong but her feats doesn't indicate she is this mega powerhouse. Every little thing Mirajane does people hype up to be mega powerful when in all honestly it really isn't.

Mirajane drys up sea water and people say she has an insane amount of magical power:

However Lucy did the exact same thing in Tartarous arc when she summoned the CSK.

Aquarius disappearing wouldn't make the water disappear if some wanna claim that as the water was there way before Aquarius was summoned. The water came from Plutogrim.(Just throwing that out there).

So from that alone Tararous Lucy Magical power>=Alveraz Mirajane Magical power.

It isn't that it isn't impressive but we have already seen it. Nothing new. Her Algeria form didn't even have high attack power.

Wendy did something similar in the Tartarous arc.

Even if we Include Mirajane's BSS Nuke we have seen similar stuff from Lucy and Wendy.

The only thing that would put Mirajane above Lucy or Wendy is her Sayla form and Kyouka form. Even then not really.

Gemini basically counters Kyouka or Sayla form. Wendy's enchantments do the same.

Not saying Mirajane isn't powerful but overall she isn't stronger than Wendy or Lucy. She without a doubt isn't more powerful than Erza. Mirajane has no feat that even comes close to something like this.

Yet people want to claim Mirajane to be superior to Erza. Like LOL no.

Laboon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Your arguments are very bad ... :notsure
Mirajane overcame the resistance of a Spriggan using the power of his weakest Satan Soul ...
Lucy and Wendy have this feat?

The important thing to set level is the power of the attack, not the area that the character destroyed.

To finish ... Mira Vs Erza is something to think about for two reasons:
Erza has power feats that surpass Mira and any member of the guild, this is unmanageable. But at the same time, she has already been defeated by Macro, a curse that Mirajane dominates.

Miralicious akuma

Reaction score
Country
India
No shade to you or other posters but people on these forums are just as worst as Hiro when it comes to powerscaling. Just because Character A beat Character B doesn't make them stronger.

Ex: Mirajane is strong but her feats doesn't indicate she is this mega powerhouse. Every little thing Mirajane does people hype up to be mega powerful when in all honestly it really isn't.

Mirajane drys up sea water and people say she has an insane amount of magical power:

However Lucy did the exact same thing in Tartarous arc when she summoned the CSK.

Aquarius disappearing wouldn't make the water disappear if some wanna claim that as the water was there way before Aquarius was summoned. The water came from Plutogrim.(Just throwing that out there).

It isn't that it isn't impressive but we have already seen it. Nothing new. Her Algeria form didn't even have high attack power.

Even if we Include Mirajane's BSS Nuke we have seen similar stuff from Lucy and Wendy.

The only thing that would put Mirajane above Lucy or Wendy is her Sayla form and Kyouka form. Even then not really.

Gemini basically counters Kyouka or Sayla form. Wendy's enchantments do the same.

Not saying Mirajane isn't powerful but overall she isn't stronger than Wendy or Lucy. She without a doubt isn't more powerful than Erza. Mirajane has no feat that even comes close to something like this.

are you really implying that Lucy = Mira ? :kappa

Just because Character A beat Character B doesn't make them stronger.
Naw, If Character A beats Character B with even a little bit amount of feats and not totally off paneled, then that does make char. A stronger than char. B. - Mira beating jacob with base satan soul,hand to hand combat panels.
(Now plz dont get started on jacob's eyes thing cuz i already proved everything in my last post)
With this im definitely not saying that it makes mira alot stronger or anything but i with this i just want to end the"she just beat 2 swords and a blind guy" thing.

It was a one time powerup,so doesnt count. With summoning CSK,she also lost one of her golden keys so that drawback is way bigger than mira being exhausted. (Lets not forget that she was on par with a spriggan even cuz of that). If she can summon CSK at will then sure you may be right ,but with current feats,hell no.
And lets not forget that those two,who were Irene's underlings, literally shitted themseleves when they saw mira's Magical power.

Attack power isnt that great? Her Alegria brutally overkilled those two,which i dont see lucy or wendy doing, so i dont what you're talking about. And what you're showing is simply some casual attacks and lets face it they arent on par with alegria's attack and u know it . ( plus i never said that mira's nuke was op or anything. )

Its funny how you arent even considering alegria's attack power but hell yeah you got Kyouka form which we aren't even sure that she has it yet. Why you underestimate Alegria,i would never know. Her Mp showed its true extent and the overkilling wasnt bad either. and i really dont see Lucy >> Juliet and Heine , for her to compete with Alegria. Dunno if i should use this arguement, but mira can just macro lucy at this point,if that doesnt work , then we have alegria who can easily annihilate Lucy.

And IMO
even i admit that mirajane isnt a massive powerhouse and i also admit that she has stamina issues but putting her at Lucy Calliber is too much. Sure she may not on par with erza (seriously who is on par with her at this point?!) but Lucy ? hell no.

Last edited:

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Even if we assume that Aquarious water stays even after Lucy breaks the Aquarious key, Lucy still dried out that seawater when she summoned the CSK, an enormously powerful being she cant normally summon. So right at that moment the power Lucy was giving off was Mard Geer tier or above.

Wendy's attack here was significantly smaller, Alegria's attacks dwarfed trees and hilltops. Besides, current big attacks>pre skip big attacks.

All significantly smaller than Mirajane's casual nuke.

Base Satan Soul took out Jacob, Lucy's offense isnt anywhere close to that level.

Gemini only works if Lucy has equal or superior MP, Mirajane has been stated to have enormous MP, so Gemini prob isnt gonna work.
Definitely stronger than Lucy and Wendy. Not Erza, but few people are.

Mira is Erza's rival, she's probably not as strong as Erza, but then again Erza was getting her ass handed to her by an Elfman+Lisanna tier opponent, so they probably arent leagues apart either.

Saigon

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Even if we assume that Aquarious water stays even after Lucy breaks the Aquarious key, Lucy still dried out that seawater when she summoned the CSK, an enormously powerful being she cant normally summon. So right at that moment the power Lucy was giving off was Mard Geer tier or above.

Wendy's attack here was significantly smaller, Alegria's attacks dwarfed trees and hilltops. Besides, current big attacks>pre skip big attacks.

Base Satan Soul took out Jacob, Lucy's offense isnt anywhere close to that level.

Gemini only works if Lucy has equal or superior MP, Mirajane has been stated to have enormous MP, so Gemini prob isnt gonna work.

Mira is Erza's rival, she's probably not as strong as Erza, but then again Erza was getting her ass handed to her by an Elfman+Lisanna tier opponent, so they probably arent leagues apart either.
I dont understand how people can sit here and say that lucy and wendy are stronger than mira.
They all Trained for YEAR so please explain to me how people constantly say they (Lucy and Wendy + Ezra) grown so much in terms of strength but mirajane just increased by a little bit? It just doesnt add up.
The only way to solve this IMO is if power lvls are released again, until then everything will be subjective and biased :(

PeanutButterJelly

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I dont understand how people can sit here and say that lucy and wendy are stronger than mira.
They all Trained for YEAR so please explain to me how people constantly say they (Lucy and Wendy + Ezra) grown so much in terms of strength but mirajane just increased by a little bit? It just doesnt add up.
The only way to solve this IMO is if power lvls are released again, until then everything will be subjective and biased :(

I'm a Lucy fanboy,but comparing her Mira is a joke.She could probably deliver a decent fight,but nothing more.
If she was able to summon the CSK the scenario would be different.
The only thing that she might have over Mira is versatility and definitely intelligence.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I just consider Acnologia's massive speed which alone puts him above everyone.He attacked God Serena before August, Jacob or anyone could even react.Whoever people fights him they will have deal with his awesome speed.

King of kings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
August is far stronger than Acnologia because he is the King of Magic, as a mage king could master DS magic , explosion magic , true heavily body magic , altearis, grand chariot , crash magic etc magic. That's why Makarov feared of him, Acnologia is like upgraded dragon slayer like getting immense speed , strength, agility and durability like when he one-shot God Serena, I forgot to tell you fans , when a dragon slayer becomes a dragon they won't age but when they grow older and they get stronger. In my opinion the strongest 12 spriggan is Dimaria because she has god soul take over in which means she can steal soul of the gods , plus she has Chronos as her vessel , Chronos is a Greek god and stronger because not only can stop time and she has power where can see future, reverse time , travel in past , changing timeline , teleportation , add more speed. I think she has this power because Chronos is a God of time who governs time. Now , what would happen if Dimaria faced Hit ? Both time users.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
August is far stronger than Acnologia because he is the King of Magic, as a mage king could master DS magic , explosion magic , true heavily body magic , altearis, grand chariot , crash magic etc magic. That's why Makarov feared of him, Acnologia is like upgraded dragon slayer like getting immense speed , strength, agility and durability like when he one-shot God Serena, I forgot to tell you fans , when a dragon slayer becomes a dragon they won't age but when they grow older and they get stronger. In my opinion the strongest 12 spriggan is Dimaria because she has god soul take over in which means she can steal soul of the gods , plus she has Chronos as her vessel , Chronos is a Greek god and stronger because not only can stop time and she has power where can see future, reverse time , travel in past , changing timeline , teleportation , add more speed. I think she has this power because Chronos is a God of time who governs time. Now , what would happen if Dimaria faced Hit ? Both time users.
1)August himself admitted that only if Zeref gets FH he has the possibility of defeating Acnologia.August was very much scared of Acnologia admitting that they have no chance of defeating him.Acnologia's aura in his casual state made August sweat.It has been proven time and again Acnologia is the strongest being in Fairy Tail Universe.

2)Dimaria has not shown any ability of seeing future or going to past or changing past in the manga nor did she ever mention as such.She can only stop time.But her magic was unable to effect END because his Curse power surpasses that of Chronos.So naturally all top 3 Spriggans-August,Irene and Larcade will be immune to his magic who all have superior magic power to Chronos.

Jellal Fernandes

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Lucy is stronger than Mira and smarter. She can outrun Alegria take over, Lucy's not that stupid. Let's be honest, Alegria's feats< Star Dress feats because Star Dress have shown more feats against higher tiered opponents like Brandish and Jacob. Mira's feats right after Freed's had been lately fodder class. I'm not even joking because give Lucy CSK summon then Mira pales in comparison.

Wendy is stronger than Mira because Dragon Force. Sitri is featless. DF Wendy which is her full power takes out Mira at mid diff.

Erza because she's Erza.

INB4 I get cuz Macro. Show me panels that have Mira macroing higher tiered characters or the likes of Wendy and Lucy in particular. About LisElf pawning Ajeel, it's off panel therefore I don't count it. It's outright bad writing.

Feats>Author's Statements=Portrayal>Hype. Heck, I can argue that Gray>Gajeel at their strongest. Gray takes him extreme high diff.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States

I'm a Lucy fanboy,but comparing her Mira is a joke.She could probably deliver a decent fight,but nothing more.
If she was able to summon the CSK the scenario would be different.
The only thing that she might have over Mira is versatility and definitely intelligence.

He is the problem with these quotes is that feats speak otherwise.

Mirajane Water Attack:

Lucy Water Attack:

Lucy has shown way better and both of these feats are Pre 7 Year Time skip. Not to mention this was a serious Mirajane versus a non serious Aquarius feat, As far as water Control Lucy had a far superior advantage and power.

vs

Pretty much equals in this case. I will give Mirajane SE the slight edge due to the fact Freed was said to be the strongest of the Thunder God Tribe. However if you take into consideration Regulas impact Knocked Bicklow unconscious while SE only knocked Freed out of his demon form. Although with that arguement Urano Metria would outclass SE because Angel was hyped to be stronger than Freed.

We are still using Pre 7 Year Time Skip Feats from both parties.

vs

BSS Kick vs Regulas Punch. The former sent Azuma flying a few feet away while the latter sent Capricorn flying in a wall. Even if you want to argue well Azuma is stronger, Capricorn got a punch on Hades who far superior to Azuma.

One blow up a few trees and the other blow others to oblivion.Equal in attack power to me.

This is all still Pre 7 Year time skip.

Now let's Move onto Post Time Skip

vs

Basically I picked these images to show that Lucy had better showings in the Tartarous arc. Lucy tanked an attack that was more powerful than the one Mirajane was hit with. Then Lucy was nearly drained of all her strength, Yet she still had enough power left to send her Spirits back the same way Mirajane took over Sayla. Then Elfman and Natsu proceeded to finish them off.

The difference though is Mirajane barely had enough strength afterwards to battle Sayla while Lucy went on to face off against Torafusa, Jackal, lamy and Foot soldiers before summoning the CSK to destroy Plutogrim and face off against Marde geer.

vs

So Lucy has not only more power but also more stamina than Mirajane. Even after having nearly all her energy drained by Franmarth Lucy went on to fight against Torafusa, Jackal, Lamy and foot soldiers. Not to mention Summon the CSK. Were as Mirajane could only last a little while in her BSS.

Once again this is all Tartarous arc feats.

Now let's move on to Alveraz Feats.

vs

Mirajane put fodder to sleep while Lucy undid Jacobs Transport Magic.

vs

Push Back Irene Lackeys versus Pushing back Spriggan Brandish

Despite claims that this attack dwarfs tress, it doesn't. You can legit see Mirajane in comparison to the cloud of dust. Unless Mirajane is the size of a tree I doubt the attack is drawfing trees and some even claimed mountains.

vs

vs

So overall Mirajane hasn't shown anything that is more impressive than what Lucy has shown. Point blank period. The only reason people rank Mirajane so high is because they find her magic cool and the hype that she was ONCE a LONG time ago equal to Erza in power. Because Mirajane doesn't posses any feats that would put her above Lucy.

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I want to add too that Algeria can be only used in short period of Time. Even if this can one shot Lucy (but i doubt it) she can counter it with "Spirit Cage" -Horologinum. After that Mira will be exhausted and Lucy with good condition. So i think it is pretty clear who would win if Mira go with Algeria at the start.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
He is the problem with these quotes is that feats speak otherwise.

Mirajane Water Attack:

Lucy Water Attack:

Lucy has shown way better and both of these feats are Pre 7 Year Time skip. Not to mention this was a serious Mirajane versus a non serious Aquarius feat, As far as water Control Lucy had a far superior advantage and power.

vs

Pretty much equals in this case. I will give Mirajane SE the slight edge due to the fact Freed was said to be the strongest of the Thunder God Tribe. However if you take into consideration Regulas impact Knocked Bicklow unconscious while SE only knocked Freed out of his demon form. Although with that arguement Urano Metria would outclass SE because Angel was hyped to be stronger than Freed.

We are still using Pre 7 Year Time Skip Feats from both parties.

vs

BSS Kick vs Regulas Punch. The former sent Azuma flying a few feet away while the latter sent Capricorn flying in a wall. Even if you want to argue well Azuma is stronger, Capricorn got a punch on Hades who far superior to Azuma.

One blow up a few trees and the other blow others to oblivion.Equal in attack power to me.

This is all still Pre 7 Year time skip.

Now let's Move onto Post Time Skip

vs

Basically I picked these images to show that Lucy had better showings in the Tartarous arc. Lucy tanked an attack that was more powerful than the one Mirajane was hit with. Then Lucy was nearly drained of all her strength, Yet she still had enough power left to send her Spirits back the same way Mirajane took over Sayla. Then Elfman and Natsu proceeded to finish them off.

The difference though is Mirajane barely had enough strength afterwards to battle Sayla while Lucy went on to face off against Torafusa, Jackal, lamy and Foot soldiers before summoning the CSK to destroy Plutogrim and face off against Marde geer.

vs

So Lucy has not only more power but also more stamina than Mirajane. Even after having nearly all her energy drained by Franmarth Lucy went on to fight against Torafusa, Jackal, Lamy and foot soldiers. Not to mention Summon the CSK. Were as Mirajane could only last a little while in her BSS.

Once again this is all Tartarous arc feats.

Now let's move on to Alveraz Feats.

vs

Mirajane put fodder to sleep while Lucy undid Jacobs Transport Magic.

vs

Push Back Irene Lackeys versus Pushing back Spriggan Brandish

Despite claims that this attack dwarfs tress, it doesn't. You can legit see Mirajane in comparison to the cloud of dust. Unless Mirajane is the size of a tree I doubt the attack is drawfing trees and some even claimed mountains.

vs

vs

So overall Mirajane hasn't shown anything that is more impressive than what Lucy has shown. Point blank period. The only reason people rank Mirajane so high is because they find her magic cool and the hype that she was ONCE a LONG time ago equal to Erza in power. Because Mirajane doesn't posses any feats that would put her above Lucy.
You seriously trying to argue pre skip Lucy>pre skip Mira? Dude...
Size doesnt mean shit, Aquarious wave attack is a perfect example of that. Does barely any damage to anyone it hits.

Mira's preskip feats shit all over Lucy's.
Loke didnt beat Caprico, Loke+Capricorn beat Caprico with strategy and immunity to his main magic.
Freed>>Bixlow.
Mirajane with barely any magic energy put up a good fight against Azuma, better feat than Lucy getting her ass handed to her by freaking Kain.

Seilah>Franmalth. And Lucy was completely helpless against him anyway, Natsu did all the work.

Brandish was holding back against Lucy, she could have no diffed her according to Dimaria.
Lucy got her ass kicked by Jacob, 2 seconds into her fight with him she already needed Natsu to save her life. Mira actually beat Jacob, beating Jacob>>>undoing Jacobs transport.

People think Mira is stronger than Lucy because she is stronger than Lucy. Her feats are better, her portrayal is better and character statements have her as powerful.

Last edited: