Art - Volume Cover and Official Art Thread | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Two things. At a glance, Baruja's silhouette reminds me of Cath, while their names makes me think of Bruja, the spanish world for witch.

It's interesting that we have might have another Commandment level demon running around though, if they are still alive.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I actually thought of Grizzly Nyah from One Punch Man:

Still, the actual appearance was probably nothing like it. I mean, Derrierie's silhouette would make one think she's not even female, so who knows what Baruja actually looked like in his Indura form.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Wonder what made him transform most likely to protect Galan but against what?

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
There's another designs page out there:
https://i.imgur.com/N6tj2Pf.png

Here's the TL:
"The Seven Deadly Sins" designs I

Any Demon possessing seven hearts and the power level exceeding 50,000 sacrifices their six hearts to transform into the legendary Indura beasts.
These beasts make a contract with the darkness and lose their reason from revealing their true nature, and they turn into an ominous figure as time passes. Among them, the ones resulting from the transformation of the Commandments who got the decrees bestowed upon them by the Demon King are called the Induras of Favor. In addition, the Induras bearing different titles such as Ashes, Time, Resentment, Thunder or Retribution are still roaming around the Demon world.

There is nothing else in the volume, so no more trolls sidestory for now. :(

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is quite interesting. They don't necessarily die then. Actually, since Derrierie and Monspiet had decrees they would have not died if I understood correctly.

They talked about Induras being feared in the Demon Realm but I thought it was their natural state.

Too bad for the Troll SS.

Baum

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
There is nothing else in the volume, so no more trolls sidestory for now. :(
I was about to ask whatever happened to the rest of the Ishtar story when I saw there's new posts ..lel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And..holy cow. That Indura at the bottom is huge o.O
That's almost Albion size. And those things are just strolling around the Demon Realm? Geez...makes you almost feel bad for the "normal people" of the demon clan. Not everyone in that kingdom is a one-man army.

Between the beasts and the Black Knights I'm starting to think that Suzuki may be building up to the sins going there instead of the king coming to Britannia tho. I could see that happen, taking the fight to the demons' doorstep after the final Commandments are defeated.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Kay3795

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
If I'm not getting this wrong, Galan wonders were a friend of his, that had embraced Indura, is currently.

The Demon Realm must be a scary place to have at least 60+k beast of destruction just roaming about.
Between the beasts and the Black Knights I'm starting to think that Suzuki may be building up to the sins going there instead of the king coming to Britannia tho. I could see that happen, taking the fight to the demons' doorstep after the final Commandments are defeated.
That sounds pretty suicidal.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
The image isn't working.
So there's 4 other Induras roaming in the Demon World interesting. Judging by the size of them I'm assuming Derriere and Monspiet weren't fully transformed either.

ShadowCT6

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@FKS Could you translate the back cover, please?

Talenel

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dang, how does anyone survive in the Demon World?? Nice extras though.

i prefer the original Elizabeth / Deri face off to the volume release.

Hope the 6 Knights were name dropped for a reason and we actually get to see them in the manga. More opponents for the 7 wouldn't be bad.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
More Indura are interesting, though there are still plenty of questions that need to be answered about them. Are those titles just the names of those four? Or are there specific "models" of Indura? The "or" in the translation is what is confusing me as it makes it sound like there are specific types of Indura and that there may be more than four running around. Monspiet's form somewhat resembled, what I am assuming, is the Retribution Indura on the bottom panel.

The Demon King seems to still have some influence or something over them as well given that they are called the Indura of Favor when they transform with one of his Decrees.

i imagine that they are going to come into play sometime in the future. At least, I hope they do. The Demon King might end up bringing some back up once he's fully revived.

Baum

Reaction score
Country
Germany
D'aww :3
I love these group shots

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
King's wings are blue! I hope they get a bit more colorful as they grow, just like Gloxinia's.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Only now do I realize that it is the first volume cover of the main series with all the Sins on it. Nice.

King's wings are blue! I hope they get a bit more colorful as they grow, just like Gloxinia's.
Not sure that it's the official color. His outfit, as well as Merlin and Ban's hair look kinda blue to me.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Not sure that it's the official color. His outfit, as well as Merlin and Ban's hair look kinda blue to me.
It can't be too far off. Ban's tends to have more than a tint of blue in some cases, and Merlin's is supposed to be blueberry or something close to it.
Blue looks good on his wings, so I hope that's it.