The Member Picture Thread | Page 60 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Member Picture Thread

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Time to post some pics:

Above you can see a Pompom-chan cosplaying Luffy in an anime event, coincidentally met this girl and called her to my crew

Ex-Asia Run on last Christmas. My friends asked me "You know it's not the chinese new year's eve, right?"

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I was going through old photos and stumbled across some pictures from different shows (musicals) I've been in. Thought it might be fun to share, or not, we'll see.

First time I was even on a theatre stage and I had to learn these insane dances, sing higher notes than I was previously able to, and wear a unitard and cat make-up. Not even mad.

This guy is called Woof, he's a nature-loving, pseudo-yet-not-pseudo-Christian hippie who's constantly high and constantly horny. I had a bit too easy a time getting into that role... no further comments.

Doody, the slow-witted "little brother" member of the T-Birds. Here in the midst of a daydream number where he's a big star singer everyone adores. (This was from a rehearsal and it bugs me because my look wasn't right yet but I'll have to make do, I guess).

Had like five small roles and one slightly "bigger" one in this one. This is right at the end (curtain call) after I (Hubert) marry Sir Lancelot. Yeah, I'm the guy in the dress to the right. Couldn't find a better pic for this one.. :sweat

Latest (and possibly last) role I ever did was Buddy Holly. Had an amazing time. All the music played live by us actors and we got a great response (got requests from big theaters in the "big cities" to come play, though we didn't get everyone's schedules to work).

These aren't all the shows I've been in, but a fair share of them at least

It's not unthinkable that I've posted at least one of these before, if so I'm sorry. Hope some of you enjoy this trip of mine down memory lane (only four years back, but still).

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yesterday I was at the Milan Games Week and I thought that it would be cool to share two photos of my stay there.
Do not expect too much, but since I finally decided to post something of myself, I thought it was something of note. :kappa
Here they are:

The statue was huge and I couldn't help but taking a photo of it.

The title says it all. :kappa
Too bad it came out a bit blurry though. :emocat

That's all.....for now. :kappa

Last edited by a moderator:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
You know when you're in the Vatican (and forgot to pack a razor)

and you say "hey, let's climb to the top of the dome of St. Peter's Basilica a.k.a. the biggest church in the world!"

So you climb 537 steps:

(Well, couldn't find a picture from the climb up so..)

and then your wife trolls you and ruins your money shot:

And you can't even get a proper selfie with the whole panorama in the background because you've never used a selfie stick before in your life.

(Look at that concentration.. much good that did me.)

... but that's alright because somewhere along the way you both magically got new shirts. :derp

Rome was pretty darn great. Took way too many pictures to choose from all around the city, but let's just say I've never been so tourist-y in my life. We saw almost every damn sight there was to see, and still found time to hang around in parks for hours (because park life, yo!). 5/5 would recommend.

Last edited: