Mag Talk - Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk | Page 159 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't discuss Yuragi anymore, I'm already convinced that people read it with the purest intentions and not because of the ******. :eyeroll

TyVip

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Chapter 100 and not moving the plot any bit.

Thanks a lots Tadahiro.

----------------

Also we don't discuss Jump Star Victory VS here. That game didn't exist okay? Thanks. #Rip60dorrars

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Eh no, Id want someone other than ArcSy

Ecchi Boy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Also we don't discuss Jump Star Victory VS here. That game didn't exist okay? Thanks. #Rip60dorrars
How dope would it be though if we got another J Stars game made by Arc System?
I am playing the Jump Ore Collection Smartphone..... At this point I want a Jump game by Arc Systems or Koei Techmo or The Team who made Dissidia final Fantasy Ps4 game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Eh no, Id want someone other than ArcSy
Yeah What they did with Blazblue Cross Battle we might get another DLC of characters that should be already in game trouble again

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What we need is a rhythm game with the female characters dancing and singing the series anime openings. THIS is a good use of female characters.
It was good to know you guys, I will be banned after this one. :derp

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I just want a sequel to the DS games. A 3D fighter would be cool but I wouldn't trust the Dissidia NT team with it, that was the biggest letdown I've experienced in years.
Rhythm games are serious business though, I spend like 3+ hours a day on IIDX/DDR already so hard pass on one of those.

Tanzo

Reaction score
Country
United States
The recent battle arc in Yuuna was good though.
Don't get the complaints, but whatever. I guess I have more of an attachment to it than anything ever in this magazine.

Last edited:

Chuck_Atlas

Reaction score
Country
Peru
The last chapter, the 100th to boot, was pretty much lackluster.
Beyond the fact that it was a standalone chapter without plot progression, pretty much was character regression for Yuuna
She goes back to poltergeist Kogarashi like for whatever reason. She was supposed to not be bothered by that anymore, but here we are.
I wouldnt mind if we actually got mini-action arcs like the last one that could at the very least drop some plot points for the future

XtrnlArdent

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
At this rate, Yuragi won't need a Darkness part lmao

DyanSon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
BnHA s3 pv 2?

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I feel like people are in unison over Yuuna. The cast is cool, and nobody is like “ewwww too much ecchi” like Leoat (no offense senpai) but it’s concerning it’s pulling a Nisekoi with 100 chapters in its name. In regards to the characters the new one Shion, who people hoped she would be stay in the friend zone, ended up naked sitting on the MC face with his mouth wide open. Rotating between filler and plot I’m not a fan of, rather we get 10 or so serious chapters then go back to sol stuff. I say this with the straightest face as possible: as souless as World’s End and its plot is it actually tries to string together a story. Its sales are high cause of the sex I guess but I’m not buying it’s just for that cause there’s no true difference between the two besides that. Both have nipples in the volumes and art is great... plus Yuuna has main mag promotion and many parts where girls assume sex positions. I just don’t get it.

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
An ecchi manga losing its focus due to excess of ecchi, I've never seen this before, I'm shocked! :o

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I never see what people see in ecchi titles :(

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think it has something to do with the characters are more touchy-feely on another and the character interactions carry the series more so than the plot, but that’s not an excuse for no substance. I don’t think anyone reads a harem with romance on their mind nor do they take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.