Discussion - The Zahard Princess Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Brian Taboada

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Two things: And the empire is definitely aware of jyu viole grace at least. Maybe they don't know everything about his past but just knowing viole is traveling with androsi is bound to represent a huge danger to her regardless of her status as an irregular. As an irregular the issue would be that she has certain protections from rankers.
Can you please clarify this statement. I am sure you meant HIM as an irregular in the first sentence as Andorsi is not an irregular. However that still does not jive with the last sentence. Did you mean princess here?

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Two things: Androsi is a princess from a branch family or special family. She herself is probably not blood connected to it however she became a princess so that a family looking for status could gain it. The specific family which supports her has not been mentioned though. Of course, it is probable it is not one of the 10 families however it should still be a family with some standing overall if it was able to produce a princess at all.

And the empire is definitely aware of jyu viole grace at least. Maybe they don't know everything about his past but just knowing viole is traveling with androsi is bound to represent a huge danger to her regardless of her status as an irregular. As an irregular the issue would be that she has certain protections from rankers.
i didn't get this post to be honest, but i ll try to see if i can give my 2 pence regarding some mentioned issues. Zahard and co know Viole but know him as a rookie slayer candidate. Hardly a threat to them, so far we have seen that zahard Empire doesn't even see Fug as any threat to the point they are oblivious to their existence. No floor where we saw Fug acting and taking over had R.E.D. corps as standby to take care of FUG. that tells me that Zahard doesn't even take FUG seriously. I am not particularly seeing them to be cognizant about a rookie slayer candidate, given one of their recent slayer 'White' was done in by a zahard princess after he caused trouble.
Now, will a candidate for slayer and candidate for princes' cause problem? i can imagine yes it will, but not at this level and not when Viole is not known massively to everyone and when they are scraping in the lower floors and androssi is not even one of the top regular candidate for being a ranker princess. It will sure tarnish her reputation when she goes up and idk during her coronation as ranker princess or whatever ceremony that works for them

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Can you please clarify this statement. I am sure you meant HIM as an irregular in the first sentence as Andorsi is not an irregular. However that still does not jive with the last sentence. Did you mean princess here?
Ok, there are a couple typos there so I am going to clarify.
- The empire is plausibly unaware of baam's origins but "Jyu viole grace" is definitely well known and famous through the tower. To add to this, it is more than plausible the 10 families have some ideas regarding who "jyu viole grace" really is simply because of his name. The 10 heads did a memory wipe of arlen but they should still have that knowledge. In that regard, the name is basically a taunt for zahard and the 10 heads.

- Travelling with "jyu viole grace" is without a doubt a risk for androsi.

- Androsi is a regular which means she does enjoy certain protections from rankers. There are areas where rankers are not allowed to interfere with regulars after all. Places like the name hunt station are probably the answer higher ups came up with to get around said protections.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i didn't get this post to be honest, but i ll try to see if i can give my 2 pence regarding some mentioned issues. Zahard and co know Viole but know him as a rookie slayer candidate. Hardly a threat to them, so far we have seen that zahard Empire doesn't even see Fug as any threat to the point they are oblivious to their existence. No floor where we saw Fug acting and taking over had R.E.D. corps as standby to take care of FUG. that tells me that Zahard doesn't even take FUG seriously. I am not particularly seeing them to be cognizant about a rookie slayer candidate, given one of their recent slayer 'White' was done in by a zahard princess after he caused trouble.
Now, will a candidate for slayer and candidate for princes' cause problem? i can imagine yes it will, but not at this level and not when Viole is not known massively to everyone and when they are scraping in the lower floors and androssi is not even one of the top regular candidate for being a ranker princess. It will sure tarnish her reputation when she goes up and idk during her coronation as ranker princess or whatever ceremony that works for them
I think you vastly underestimate how much of a threat baam can be seen as. Since he started climbing the tower as "jyu viole grace" at least. Consider what was revealed about him recently about him being the son of V and arlene. And more importantly, the memory wipe across the tower to make people forget V and arlen. And also that luslec was a servant of v.

The name "jyu viole grace" means absolutely nothing to anyone but zahard, the 10 family heads, luslec and whatever other handful of people who were privy to this secret information. Add to that that the 10 heads and zahard are probably aware of the prophecy regarding baam. What is "jyu viole grace" in this case to the empire?

FUG isn't an unknown to the empire either. FUG is a very well known organization that has been known to commit crimes against the empire. But the empire is also vast (each floor is the size of a continent) and FUG is secretive. As far as I know rankers are supposed to deal with them if found. At the start of season 2 everyone baam met actually knew fug.

With the new information we have, the name "jyu viole grace" is not something that the leaders of the empire can ignore. The name means absolutely nothing to anyone but the 10 heads. The worst case scenario is that they think luslec, who served V and climbed the tower with them, is simply trying to screw them over. And the most likely scenario was that Luslec meant to induce a severe case of pant shitting on zahard and the 10 heads. Jyu viole grace has the names of both V and grace in it (duh). by giving baam that name it is fairly clear luslec meant for baam to be known specifically to zahard and the 10 heads. It's a full blown declaration of war. He made baam into the biggest "FUCK YOU ZAHARD" in the tower. Baam is the living embodiment of every middle finger that has ever been raised against the empire. He is a walking declaration of a full scale war where the endgame is specifically to murder anyone who gets what "jyu viole grace" references.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
- The empire is plausibly unaware of baam's origins but "Jyu viole grace" is definitely well known and famous through the tower. To add to this, it is more than plausible the 10 families have some ideas regarding who "jyu viole grace" really is simply because of his name. The 10 heads did a memory wipe of arlen but they should still have that knowledge. In that regard, the name is basically a taunt for zahard and the 10 heads.

- Travelling with "jyu viole grace" is without a doubt a risk for androsi.

- Androsi is a regular which means she does enjoy certain protections from rankers. There are areas where rankers are not allowed to interfere with regulars after all. Places like the name hunt station are probably the answer higher ups came up with to get around said protections.
I think your point is valid that associating with an irregular and a slayer candidate is risky. The former is because of the general reputation of irregulars which is that they make chaos and not necessarily a threat to Zahard; just because someone isn't bound by the contracts of the tower it doesn't mean they're strong enough to break the spell of immortality of Zahard (as far as we know Urek can't even break the immortality spell on the FOD). So Zahard may be complacent or arrogant.

The second point about Ju Viole Grace: personally I think FUG chose that name for Baam to get under Zahard's skin. It was to send a message directly to Zahard and oddly is contradictory to their having hidden him on the Floor of the Tests. You'd think they would keep him a secret under the name "Harold" until the moment before "Harold" fought Zahard. Perhaps FUG is trying to force Zahard to make some changes or desperate moves in the tower.

Ok that was a large digression. How does this relate to Androssi? Well as I said it is risky for her to climb with Baam, but I think that we overestimate the importance of the journey we are seeing, at least in terms of the priorities of Zahard. We are only on the 43rd floor and I'm sure he has bigger things to worry about than Androssi for the moment. Perhaps the trap on the Name Hunt Station was meant to deal with the Androssi problem.... my guess would be Zahard would be more miffed that she escaped from there and took part in it's dismantling.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Everything was said in the Name Hunt arc. Regular Princesses want achievements to get a 13 Month Series when they will become Rankers and Androssi is playing with fire, she is climbing with Anak and has a friendly relationship with Viole the Slayer candidate, the Lo Po Bia twins took notice of that. There were hints in S1 that her realtionship with the Lo Po Bia family was not good to begin with. The fact that she was not originally part of the 10 Families adds fuel to the fire.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

I think you vastly underestimate how much of a threat baam can be seen as. Since he started climbing the tower as "jyu viole grace" at least. Consider what was revealed about him recently about him being the son of V and arlene. And more importantly, the memory wipe across the tower to make people forget V and arlen. And also that luslec was a servant of v.

The name "jyu viole grace" means absolutely nothing to anyone but zahard, the 10 family heads, luslec and whatever other handful of people who were privy to this secret information. Add to that that the 10 heads and zahard are probably aware of the prophecy regarding baam. What is "jyu viole grace" in this case to the empire?

FUG isn't an unknown to the empire either. FUG is a very well known organization that has been known to commit crimes against the empire. But the empire is also vast (each floor is the size of a continent) and FUG is secretive. As far as I know rankers are supposed to deal with them if found. At the start of season 2 everyone baam met actually knew fug.

With the new information we have, the name "jyu viole grace" is not something that the leaders of the empire can ignore. The name means absolutely nothing to anyone but the 10 heads. The worst case scenario is that they think luslec, who served V and climbed the tower with them, is simply trying to screw them over. And the most likely scenario was that Luslec meant to induce a severe case of pant shitting on zahard and the 10 heads. Jyu viole grace has the names of both V and grace in it (duh). by giving baam that name it is fairly clear luslec meant for baam to be known specifically to zahard and the 10 heads. It's a full blown declaration of war. He made baam into the biggest "FUCK YOU ZAHARD" in the tower. Baam is the living embodiment of every middle finger that has ever been raised against the empire. He is a walking declaration of a full scale war where the endgame is specifically to murder anyone who gets what "jyu viole grace" references.
Could you tell me one place where RED acted when Fug tried to mess around in the tower? RED is led by Adori zahard some one who is active and outranks all FuG rankers. Not to mention they are not short in supply of rankers. All i saw was Wing tree messing Fug plan only because Urek was interested in bam with lero quaint nd koon. And in each cases the name Viole was involved. So i would expect if viole just by name will cause panic in Zahard and 10 s heart some response from RED or the 10.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Could you tell me one place where RED acted when Fug tried to mess around in the tower? RED is led by Adori zahard some one who is actice and outranks all FuG rankers. Not to mention they are not short in supply of rankers. All i saw was Wing tree messing Fug plan only because Urek was interested in bam with lero quaint nd koon. And in each cases the name Viole was involved. So i would expect if viole just by name will cause panic in Zahard and 10 s heart some response from RED or the 10.
Well, no, we have naturally never seen FUG in that context. But they are well known criminals, that much has been said. And even then, going after fug even if found is not necessarily easy. We have seen more than a handful of high rankers as part of fug and even without those powerful rankers. Add in how vast the empire is (it took lerolo 6-7 years to get to floor 77) and they are definitely very hard to find.

The RED couldn't target baam if they wanted to as far as I can tell. Baam is climbing the tower. Whatever method they could use to get to him would probably be underhanded and without the administrators noticing. Heck, even when ren tried to get to Anak he did it secretly.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Rens involvement is fairly early and i think you would agree that the name Viole had almost nothing to play there. What i am curious is your theory that just the name and his credential as slayer candidate with that name is a big thing to zahard and 10. If it is a big thing tbh either zahard nd co are buch of useless buffon who are too weak to act ( doesnt make sense) or they are not bothered enough to care because they are complacent and this name and his credentials mean nothing more to them than the other slayer candidates(which seems plausible arleast to me).
As for admins noticing and thus underhanded tactics.They gave immortality to the 11, i would hardly think admins would be mad if one of them moved to kill a climbing regular/irregular.
If a fraction of Fug can move to kill bam i d think RED can do so much more overtly.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
The RED couldn't target Baam if they wanted to as far as I can tell.
(WIKI) The RED are likely part of a system designed to keep heresy inside the Tower in check. Their jurisdiction is decided by the King and only concerns the Princesses and certain issues related to them.

However, RED target Baam (A non-princess) even before he was Jye Viole Grace during the submerged fish test. During the test, Ren moved to a deserted area to secretly communicate with his superiors and tell them he would retrieve both the Black March and Green April as well as noting that Baam was talented enough to become a part of RED. It was revealed later after Ren lost to Yuri, that he had sent the Bull to kill Baam as he could not let an Irregular climb the Tower. So RED was definately in the know early on who Baam was and was actively trying to kill him. But why as this is outside the scope of the jurisdiction for RED? Did Zahard send in RED? I think there are a lot more people who know what is going on than we think. The attempt at resolution originally was to be "quiet" and as Baam grows in power, I am sure the actions taken by the Empire will be less covert. It stands to reason the Family heads will all get involved as each has skin in the game. We are already seeing that with Gustang.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
You guys are making assumptions that just because Zahard and the 10 family heads are immortal that they can do whatever they want.

They are bound by contracts which means that the family heads also likely agreed to something. My guess is that part of that agreement is that they (along with other Rankers) don't interfere in Regular affairs. It seems they still do indirectly (by influencing a Workshop battle) but I am guessing they're forbidden from directly interfering.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Rens involvement is fairly early and i think you would agree that the name Viole had almost nothing to play there. What i am curious is your theory that just the name and his credential as slayer candidate with that name is a big thing to zahard and 10. If it is a big thing tbh either zahard nd co are buch of useless buffon who are too weak to act ( doesnt make sense) or they are not bothered enough to care because they are complacent and this name and his credentials mean nothing more to them than the other slayer candidates(which seems plausible arleast to me).
As for admins noticing and thus underhanded tactics.They gave immortality to the 11, i would hardly think admins would be mad if one of them moved to kill a climbing regular/irregular.
If a fraction of Fug can move to kill bam i d think RED can do so much more overtly.
Because of everything we just learned. Jyu Viole Grace. It's a reference to V and arlen. The only people in the entire tower to whom that name means anything at all are zahard and his cronies. There is literally no one else in the tower to whom that means anything at all.

The immortality came under contracts. Which they got from the administrators. Even zahard and the 10 families would do well not to piss them off in general. Also for context, remember when jinsung met baam's early team mates at the start of season 2? When he met karaka jinsung made the point the administrator wasn't exactly happy to see him there. Granted jingsung is not family head but that is still a good point of reference of what the consequences of rankers messing with regulars are. It can be done but only at great personal risk. And even after that SIU mentioned that jinsung gets away with some stuff because he of who he is. So even if the empire wants baam dead it is not as easy a situation as merely sending a ranker to end them. It would take someone of higher rank than jinsung to get away with it. No ranker can interfere with someone climbing the tower overtly. Well, they technically can but at great personal risk.
(WIKI) The RED are likely part of a system designed to keep heresy inside the Tower in check. Their jurisdiction is decided by the King and only concerns the Princesses and certain issues related to them.

However, RED target Baam (A non-princess) even before he was Jye Viole Grace during the submerged fish test. During the test, Ren moved to a deserted area to secretly communicate with his superiors and tell them he would retrieve both the Black March and Green April as well as noting that Baam was talented enough to become a part of RED. It was revealed later after Ren lost to Yuri, that he had sent the Bull to kill Baam as he could not let an Irregular climb the Tower. So RED was definately in the know early on who Baam was and was actively trying to kill him. But why as this is outside the scope of the jurisdiction for RED? Did Zahard send in RED? I think there are a lot more people who know what is going on than we think. The attempt at resolution originally was to be "quiet" and as Baam grows in power, I am sure the actions taken by the Empire will be less covert. It stands to reason the Family heads will all get involved as each has skin in the game. We are already seeing that with Gustang.
That is all well but the case remains that all rankers within the tower are subjected to rules. Rankers under normal circumstances can't touch people climbing the tower. I am not sure RED was really that deep in the know though. Shortly before that baam quite literally announced he was an irregular. And the test during which they got to him was one only an irregular could request. That could easily be why and how ren found out to begin with. And this all falls into what I suggest regarding the empire only being able to deal with people climbing the tower in limited manners. They can do it but not overtly, they don't just arbitrarily send a ranker to end the guy in question. And even if they do they keep it as quiet as possible. Even with anak and androsi they went for the name hunt station rather than, say, just send a ranker and kill them. The most overt thing the empire could do to someone climbing the tower would be something like sending a fellow regular to kill. but that of course has its risks, such as that regular being defeated. And as i suggested, when it comes to baam a regular capable of beating him is probably years away from him.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I think we have moved the topic a lot( half of it being my fault for prodding this issue :p) in any case my last post on this since this is going severy off topic. If higher than jinsung is an issue then you have all of the 11 and andori. As you said this name only means sth to the 11 and all of them arehigher than jinsung. It seems easy for them to come around and finish bam, IF they are worried about him and his credentials. The fact that absolutely nothing was donr and all bam faced as life threating scenarios were cause by Fug itself tells me they are not troubled. Gustang was near bam in factory floor test even and made the authority to declare bams team as the winner so defi knew bams name as viole.
I srsly apologise for dragging this in off topic thread btw

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
Watch this I'll be able to wrap it all back around on topic.

It's not that the 10 family heads are higher than Jinsung so they shouldn't be afraid. Look at the Hendo Lok family.... he had to give up the lifespan of his offspring as a part of his contract. I wouldn't be surprised if the other 10 family heads have restrictions. Perhaps some are as simple as not interfering with Regulars.

So if they are forbidden from directly interfering with Regulars how do they do it? Indirectly. They can stack teams full of Regulars to do the job for them (like FUG did during the Workshop battle), or they can try and set the rules of a test.

Instead of a team full of Regulars... do something one step better. Zahard created princesses with his blood that can spread his agenda throughout the tower. It's true he has limited control over them. We hear a lot about the Ranker princesses but something tells me there are a bunch of Regular princesses too. This allows Zahard to influence the tower even among Regulars.

Now, why make the princesses each other? Because they can get too powerful. I would bet if they all aligned they could become problematic for Zahard so he prevents them from banding together, at least in a large group, to prevent them from having too much power. It's a self-contained system of control.

Last edited:

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I think opposition from v nd arlene told zahard that things will get ugly in future often since every one wont share zahards op. Thus he created different kind of mechanism to stop revolts. Princess being one of them.
As for present day tension, i suppose its much less to do with being zahrds wife and much more to do with lineage. Khun family princess will not like Ha and arie nd vice versa.
Also this occurs to princess who are still climbing, not to mention other factors like outdoing the other and being best given tbe fact that they ge erally feel entitled to do any nd everything is a key reason for the tension.
The old reason i thing is totally done away. Adori can most likely get all of the month series by idk challenging other princess thus becoming the bride but she doesnt. i think all of the princess,even being a total snob and entitled disregarding any thing that they feel is obtrusive and zero regard to others opinion of their action, (yeah i dont like any of the princess) realize that gathering 13 months would raise eyebrow amo g other family leaders and this would be bad for them and for the tower.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
So we've learned a lot about the situation with Zahard Princesses since over the last few arcs. Along with getting first hand looks at quite a few of them. And judging by the setup will get looks at many many more in the following arcs.

So with all that in mind I wanted to put together a full list, in alphabetical order, of all the known living Princesses and a little info about each for quick reference.

Le Grande Zahard Princess Registry

Adori Zahard

Captain of the Zahard Royal Guards. Is the owner of Golden November. Tied for rank #7 with Enne Zahard.

Despite her high ranking she has few achievements and cares little for worldly matters. Rarely going on active duty. Quiet and cool headed she spends most of her time alone and lost in her fantasies. No one really knows the true Adori but it is widely known that she will allow a person she likes to call her by her birth name.

Alphid Zahard

A ranker. Is the owner of Luminous June. Currently missing.

An Zahard

A ranker. Is the owner of Silver January.

Anak Zahard Jr.

A regular. Illegitmate Princess and daughter to Anak Zahard. She is 300+ years old. Known to be older than Androssi.

Her mother fell in love with a palace cook and when she became pregnant they ran away together along with her 13 month series Green April. She was eventually killed by a Royal Enforcement Division squad led by Lo Po Bia Ren and her lover was killed by a currently unknown princess. Anak is climbing the tower to avenge them.

Androssi Zahard

A regular. She is 300+ years old. Known to be younger than Anak.

Proud, cynical, ruthless, but also a romantic. She was an orphan who was once adopted by a kind family until she was found by the entity know as the Snake Charmer which recognized her potential and killed her adopted parents then guided her to entering a fallen noble family desperate to produce a Princess. Where she crushed the opposition and became a Zahard Princess and entered the tower. There she met Anak and Baam both of whom she bonded closely with.

Arie Hagipherione Zahard

A High Ranker. Is the owner of Red October. Ranked #36

One of two people to pass Arie Hon's test on the 100th Floor. Her reward was very personal and childish. She is likely the person who defeated White.

Arie Horn Zahard

The first Zahard Princess ever created. Is currently missing.

Arie Rose Zahard

A regular.

Has an antagonistic relationship with with Hendo Lok Gladmerry Zahard

Eurasia Enne Zahard

A high ranker. Is the owner of Colorless December. Tied for rank #7 with Adori Zahard. Is currently sealed. She was 482 years old as of the day she was sealed.

The daughter of Po Bidau Gustav and Eurasia Blossom. A genius and with a peaceful personality who fell victim to the 13 month series curse and was driven insane. Then sealed away in a labyrinth. She also learned the secret of the 13 month series and Arlen then passed that information on to Garam.

Garam Zahard

A high ranker. Is the owner of Blue August and Indigo July. She is 5000+ Years old.

She was forced to kill her own twin sister who fell victim to the 13 month series curse. But became suspicious and after the Enne Zahard incident she discovered the truth and confirmed it by finding Arlen Grace's pocket which Enne had hidden. Then escaped with Gustav's help to the floor of Death where she currently lives. She is also the person Urek Mazino is in love with but can't stand him.

Ha Yuri Zahard

A high ranker. Is the owner of Black March and Green April. She is 618 years old.

She is one of the most famous and highly favored princesses in the tower and the first to own two 13 month series since Garam Zahard. Psychically she greatly resembles the head of her family Ha Yurin. And is known for her hot temper and recklessness.

Heice Zahard

A high ranker. Was offered a 13 month series but turned it down.

She was one of the princesses who fought against Enne Zahard.

Hendo Lok Gladmerry Zahard

A regular.

It is unclear if she's actually from the Hendo Lok Family or is adopted. She has an antagonistic relationship with Arie Rose Zahard.

Jaina Repellista Zahard

Has no interest in climbing the tower.

She is essentially the NEET Zahard Princess. One of the most skilled light bearers in the tower. And she spends her days in a darkened room watching the tower through her lighthouse. And is one of the tower's best informed residents.

Koon Maria Zahard

A regular.

Described as a kind and polite person who knows how to care for others. She is the person Aguero helped become a Zahard Princess instead of his sister. Which led to him and his close relatives been discarded from the Koon family.

Koon Mischenny Zahard

A High Ranker. Is the owner of Yellow May.

Very haughty and possesses a short temper. She was part of the group that captured Enne Zahard

Lo Po Bia Lilial Zahard

A regular.

The younger of the Lo Po Bia twins. She is proud, very ambitious, and possibly insane. She also hates Androssi for unknown reasons.

Lo Po Bia Shilial Zahard

A regular

The older of the Lo Po Bia twins and leader of the pair. She is outwardly respectful but also possibly insane.

Pondo Zahard

A high ranker.

She was part of the group that captured Enne Zahard.

Yulia Zahard

A Zahard Princess from one of the 10 Great Families. She was the one whom FUG member Reflejo was blinded and family wiped out for looking upon. Nothing else is know about her.

-----------------------------

I will update and add images as they become available.

Last edited:

Siya101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
How powerful do you guys think adori is compared to Eurasia enne zahard and the adore is the princess that interests me the most coz of the hype and mysteriousness especially the golden hair and long hair which to me fits a daughter of jahad and arlene for he long hair(arlene) and gold hair(jahad) and also her having the only s-rank month series, its more like jahad favours her more than other princesses since she may be something to him other than a princess

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
How powerful do you guys think adori is compared to Eurasia enne zahard and the adore is the princess that interests me the most coz of the hype and mysteriousness especially the golden hair and long hair which to me fits a daughter of jahad and arlene for he long hair(arlene) and gold hair(jahad) and also her having the only s-rank month series, its more like jahad favours her more than other princesses since she may be something to him other than a princess
Considering how much time has passed you'd think Adori would have the edge now. But their rankings are still tied for whatever reason. So they must be close to the same strength.

I'm pretty interested in Adori Zahard too. Her description is odd. She is the strongest non sealed regular in the tower. She supposedly even defeated a high ranker as a regular. And she's the captain of Zahards guard. She should be this total Valkyrie badass type. But her description gives a very different impression. Instead it gives the feeling, at least to me, of somebody quiet and lonely.

Like with her strength she could have taken all the 13 month series long ago. But she only has the one. What's up with that?
I feel like when Baam finally meets her. He's going to like run into her disguised in a bookstore shopping for BL novels. That's just the impression I get.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Adori can't be Zahard and Arlen's daughter. And it's much better like that. Personally, I think she is the strongest.

Not all princesses know that the system has been created to choose Zahard's wife. Some are probably aware but also know that deep down Zahard doesn't want one. Adori is the captain of Zahard's guard and the strongest active princess. She is probably closer to Zahard than most. Even if she has an interest in collecting the weapons, knowing Zahard's reactions might be the reason why she isn't doing anything.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't really believe she's Zahard's true daughter either but it brings up an interesting line of thought.

Think for a moment about the fact that Enne Zahard was the daughter of two of the 10 Great Warriors. So, combined with the power of Zahard she received as a Princesses, she essentially had the bloodline of 3 irregulars. So her innate power must be crazy.

Now think about the fact that Adori is on par with her. Wow. She must either be a genius to an insane degree or has some sort of extremely impressive bloodline. Probably both. I don't know what her birth name is but it's probably impressive.

-------------------------------------------

And I have a little theory about her situation.

It's always confused me that Zahard was as careless as he was with the pieces of the Key to the tower. Considering how important that is you'd think he'd guard them better. But an idea struck me. Maybe he is. If the key needs to be fully assembled to work. He doesn't actually need to guard all the pieces. He just needs to guard one. And Adori is famous for kind of just sitting there not doing anything with Golden November right? Doesn't go on active duty. Doesn't do much of anything. Which seems odd considering how powerful she is but what if she's doing exactly what Zahard wants her to.

What if she's the final contingency to prevent anyone from gathering all the pieces of the key. Or a princess from gathering all of the 13 months. She's the strongest regular with the strongest of the 13 month series. So what if her real job is to guard Golden November the final piece of that key.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't really believe she's Zahard's true daughter either but it brings up an interesting line of thought.

Think for a moment about the fact that Enne Zahard was the daughter of two of the 10 Great Warriors. So, combined with the power of Zahard she received as a Princesses, she essentially had the bloodline of 3 irregulars. So her innate power must be crazy.

Now think about the fact that Adori is on par with her. Wow. She must either be a genius to an insane degree or has some sort of extremely impressive bloodline. Probably both. I don't know what her birth name is but it's probably impressive.

-------------------------------------------

And I have a little theory about her situation.

It's always confused me that Zahard was as careless as he was with the pieces of the Key to the tower. Considering how important that is you'd think he'd guard them better. But an idea struck me. Maybe he is. If the key needs to be fully assembled to work. He doesn't actually need to guard all the pieces. He just needs to guard one. And Adori is famous for kind of just sitting there not doing anything with Golden November right? Doesn't go on active duty. Doesn't do much of anything. Which seems odd considering how powerful she is but what if she's doing exactly what Zahard wants her to.

What if she's the final contingency to prevent anyone from gathering all the pieces of the key. Or a princess from gathering all of the 13 months. She's the strongest regular with the strongest of the 13 month series. So what if her real job is to guard Golden November the final piece of that key.
Whoa I love that theory. And really having the pieces scattered makes it hard for anyone to bring a challenge. I wonder though could she stand up to more than one 13 month? Granted the person using two would have to withstand the Ghost but if anyone could do it (my money is 50/50 split between Yuri and Androssi) then she’d be in trouble.

I guess if Adori is a regular then it’s more likely that Androssi will get them all and Anak is going to support her on that, despite the connection to the Green April and her mom. That will bring their relationship full circle.

Big problem with that idea though is a lot of Rankers have the 13 months...