Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 385 Discussion / 386 Predictions | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 385 Discussion / 386 Predictions

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yes this is my first time replying
Err, congrats?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This wasn't Rachel's fault as it wasn't her plan. Her going along with it seems to be expressed by how desperate she wants to be someone the opposite of herself.
How is it not her fault? Her going along with it makes it her fault. If someone walks up to me and tells me his plan to conquer the world involves me jumping of a cliff and then I do then that sounds pretty much like my fault. At the bare minimum I bare a substantial portion of the blame.

angeldust

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kenya
so garam's story was true had my suspicion, i don't think thats the real zahard its way too fast the match just finished and there is no teleporting between floors sui said that. so its game over for baam as the real zahard knows that he is alive

cash2088

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
so garam's story was true had my suspicion, i don't think thats the real zahard its way too fast the match just finished and there is no teleporting between floors sui said that. so its game over for baam as the real zahard knows that he is alive
Not game over Lil’ Data Zahard saw his potential and thinks he can convince the real Zahard a la Naruto (lolz) but he will need to get stronger, plus you know plot armor......

@HonArie

It is definitely her fault, she had her duty (I suppose she received from Arlen/e) to deliver Baam to the tower... Or at least be the reason he climbs. She has twisted it and has assumed she is the “savior” and that destiny means shit in light of her desires.

She’s a royal bitch who literally wanted to keep Baam locked up worshipping her, she is twisted and isn’t redeemable in the least.

Not that you were arguing that but she isn’t as helpless as one would believe..

Nah, that thing has been there since just about before zahard became king. Zahard went there when he was still allowed and gave the ring thingy to data zahard. This is from long before enryu left the thorn at the 43rd floor. SIU straight up just added another layer to the story considering this thing seems related to zahard's power and even kingship somehow.
Also, zahard straight up recognized bam for his eyes? That makes no sense to me.
Baam’s eyes may resemble Arlen/e’s and he was in love with her right?? Not very hard to conceive the only two we have seen with that shade of gold eyes are Baam and Rachel...

I think this is more significant than we are giving credence to.

Last edited:

HonArie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Err, congrats?

How is it not her fault? Her going along with it makes it her fault. If someone walks up to me and tells me his plan to conquer the world involves me jumping of a cliff and then I do then that sounds pretty much like my fault. At the bare minimum I bare a substantial portion of the blame.
No, I was relying to the previous statement. Where you singled her out as though she bore sole responsibilty for what was occuring. That is why I stated it wasn't her fault. Essentially you are right that she bears some blame, as does everyone that was involved.

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
For zahard who became god-like being rejected by arlen for another man make him in away unferior for a god that mustn't be and baam the fruit of their union was a proof of his unferiority so he can't be allowed to exist but it also contradict with his god image as a god has no fear so who knows i'm waiting until we get the full story zahard powerful presence is enough to kill a newborn child.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Maybe zahard became nihilistic after becoming a god-like being knowing that their is no world for him to conquer no challenge to answer for zahard being rejected by arlen for another man make him in away unferior for a god that mustn't be and baam the fruit of their union was a proof of his unferiority so he can't be allowed to exist but it also contradict with his god image as a god has no fear so who knows i'm waiting until we get the full story zahard powerful presence is enough to kill a newborn child.
What? They couldn’t beat the 135th floor! There is challenge galore left in the tower... He became consumed with his revolution of being an ultimate power in the tower. He lost sight of what was important “the thrill of adventure”...

I’m sure there’s some Arlen/e rejection butthurt too! But too many factors not enough info currently!!

HonArie

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not game over Lil’ Data Zahard saw his potential and thinks he can convince the real Zahard a la Naruto (lolz) but he will need to get stronger, plus you know plot armor......

@HonArie

It is definitely her fault, she had her duty that (I suppose she received from Arlen/e) to deliver Baam to the tower... Or at least be the reason he climbs. She has twisted it and has assumed she is the “savior” and that destiny means shit in light of her desires.

She’s a royal bitch who literally wanted to keep Baam locked up worshipping her, she is twisted and isn’t redeemable in the least.

Not that you were arguing that but she isn’t as helpless as one would believe..
I don't think Rachel kept Baam locked up or atleast for her own amusement. If IIRC, in a flashback it appeared she met him for the first time while he was still in the cave, and something about he wasn't allowed to go up. I don't think she lied about that. Outside I get the expression she was a maid or some sort of caretaker.

Twisted nuisance? Yep. Irredeemable? Not sure. I am just interested to see how her character will progress and her connection to Arlen.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't think Rachel kept Baam locked up or atleast for her own amusement. If IIRC, in a flashback it appeared she met him for the first time while he was still in the cave, and something about he wasn't allowed to go up. I don't think she lied about that. Outside I get the expression she was a maid or some sort of caretaker.

Twisted nuisance? Yep. Unredeemble? Not sure. I am just interested to see how her character will progress.
Tbh my impression is basically the opposite of that, that rachel did keep bam there on purpose. Think about it.... Rachel could have even known arlen and at a minimum she knew her story. All the time she spent with bam in that cave she had at least rudimentary rudimentary understanding of bam, heck she even references that she doesn't care who bam was to arlen... Of course, there is room for more to have happened but the most likely scenario is that rachel kept him there, in his family tomb, intentionally while hoping to steal his destiny and whatnot.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde

Twisted nuisance? Yep. Irredeemable? Not sure. I am just interested to see how her character will progress and her connection to Arlen.
Well then you have an odd perspective. She knew baam was in the cave. She left him in the cave, when he got out of the cave she was jealous. She assumed she could climb the tower but the tower appeared to Baam.. She also knew he was the savior.....

She is irredeemable but there is no point in solely arguing opinions. Rather how is she redeemable in your eyes?

It comes down to the fact she assumed she can fulfill Baam’s destiny without Baam... and intentionally wanted him to stay in the cave... Telling him at some point to go back to the cave and “wait” for her... lol

Telling Headon it was her destiny not Baam’s...

Namchan

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
I think the eye color is only important as far as that’s definitely the baby that Zahard had tried to kill on the outside.
Well then you have an odd perspective. She knew baam was in the cave. She left him in the cave, when he got out of the cave she was jealous. She assumed she could climb the tower but the tower appeared to Baam.. She also knew he was the savior.....

She is irredeemable but there is no point in arguing opinions.
Rachel is definitely trash through and through. She is most likely a psychopath, only concerned about her own self and pretending to have feelings as far as it serves her. Look at how she shameless teamed up with the murder of her only “friend”s parents. I’m glad she showed her hand though, it seems like this is too much for yura ha to go along with .

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
I think the eye color is only important as far as that’s definitely the baby that Zahard had tried to kill on the outside.
I think that’s more significant than you’re giving credit.. He remembered THESE specific eyes out of all of the eyes he has ever seen?

It’s not “only”.... imo

The eyes of a baby no doubt... Hmmmm seems more significant than that...

Namchan

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
I think that’s more significant than you’re giving credit.. He remembered THESE specific eyes out of all of the eyes he has ever seen?

It’s not “only”.... imo

I think it means that he remembers trying to kill Bam, Which is pretty significant as it is . What else could it be though ?

tornidooo

Reaction score
Country
Brunei

It’s not “only”.... imo

Maybe because his eyes are a replica of my eyes Arlene?

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
I think it means that he remembers trying to kill Bam, Which is pretty significant as it is . What else could it be though ?
I’m unsure really what it could be but it doesn’t negate the fact it could be a significant clue to some things.

Arlen’s eyes could be the main reason he is remembering them.

But my intuition suspects Rachel’s eyes aren’t colored the same by mere coincidence... Family? Relation to Arlen? Something but I digress I can’t say what exactly.

Maybe same place of origin as Arlen?

Could even be the color of V’s eyes but I suspect his to be black or dark.

Namchan

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
I’m unsure really what it could be but it doesn’t negate the fact it could be a significant clue to some things.

Arlen’s eyes could be the main reason he is remembering them.

But my intuition suspects Rachel’s eyes aren’t colored the same by mere coincidence... Family? Relation to Arlen? Something but I digress I can’t say what exactly.

Maybe same place of origin as Arlen?

Could even be the color of V’s eyes but I suspect his to be black or dark.
Ahhh I see , like he has ones of his parents eyes ! Most definitely, and could be referring to either of his parents . I would agree that those would be Arlene’s eyes, but I don’t we have any hints towards either parents apperance right now .

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Ahhh I see , like he has ones of his parents eyes ! Most definitely, and could be referring to either of his parents . I would agree that those would be Arlene’s eyes, but I don’t we have any hints towards either parents apperance right now .
Yes because one would have to consider if he remembers Baam’s eyes is because they are unique.... And it brings to the fact the only characters we’ve seen with pale gold eyes has been Rachel and Baam...

All the Kuhn’s have some form of blue, We’ve seen Ha red, Arie with white, etc but pale Gold seemingly now has been intentionally limited in its use for reasons that may be revealed later.

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
If they couldn't conquer the 135 floor why did v and arlene insist on climbing?especially v who didn't make a contract of immortality,all the warriors are immortals and have infinte potentiels as stated by GoG so after a period of trial and error they would overcome the challenge i think that's they stopped climbing because they reached a status of godhood they lost purpose,that's why data zahard let baam go so he can threaten zahard existence and wake him him from depressio.
What? They couldn’t beat the 135th floor! There is challenge galore left in the tower... He became consumed with his revolution of being an ultimate power in the tower. He lost sight of what was important “the thrill of adventure”...

I’m sure there’s some Arlen/e rejection butthurt too! But too many factors not enough info currently!!

HonArie

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tbh my impression is basically the opposite of that, that rachel did keep bam there on purpose. Think about it.... Rachel could have even known arlen and at a minimum she knew her story. All the time she spent with bam in that cave she had at least rudimentary rudimentary understanding of bam, heck she even references that she doesn't care who bam was to arlen... Of course, there is room for more to have happened but the most likely scenario is that rachel kept him there, in his family tomb, intentionally while hoping to steal his destiny and whatnot.
I don't deny she tried to steal his destiny and the possibility she knew about him beforehand. Aside from that, I don't see much of a connection.

I personally think she was looking for the tower or the gate to the tower. The location of the gate and Baam appears to have been near one another.

I just find their backstory strange, I really hope more is revealed soon.

Last edited:

tornidooo

Reaction score
Country
Brunei
I do not think the color of Rachel eyes is important
It may be the same color but the shape is different from Baam eyes
The color of her hair is also different from Baam and Arlen
Rachel is not as beautiful as Baam and Arlen
So I don't think they're relatives

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
I do not think the color of Rachel eyes is important
It may be the same color but the shape is different from Baam eyes
The color of her hair is also different from Baam and Arlen
Rachel is not as beautiful as Baam and Arlen
So I don't think they're relatives
Lol straw man argument... Lo bo bia Elaine doesn’t look like shilial and lilial..They are related...

She doesn’t need to have the same color hair but ok.. I have no evident to the fact so I can’t argue any further than why not make her eyes a totally different color to Baam’s?