Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
My #1 should be kinda obvious to anyone I've ever talked to about anime. :XD

Rest of my list will probably have at least one other person voting for each.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,569
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I don't know many people that have seen it! :zomg I thought it was a wonderful series, I only read the manga after I saw the drama, and saw the anime after I read the manga.
I've watched a load of J-Dramas with my wife.

It's good to know I'm not the only one to have seen that classic, though
:verily
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
My #1 should be kinda obvious to anyone I've ever talked to about anime. :XD

Rest of my list will probably have at least one other person voting for each.
My list could easily be yours or @Ustegius' list I'm guessing. A few of those I actually started watching because of you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've watched a load of J-Dramas with my wife.

It's good to know I'm not the only one to have seen that classic, though
:verily
Japanese dramas are a lot of fun, the most I watched were from the 2000-2008ish era. Lost touch with a lot of websites that offered them around that time.
That's how I found some great mangas too, like Nodame, Rookies and Hana Kimi. Always loved the drama of My Boss My Hero too, laughed my ass of during that.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
First three parts came out so fast, now I'm getting abstinence when the next part is taking so long. :arf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
First three parts came out so fast, now I'm getting abstinence when the next part is taking so long. :arf
Only reason why I'm still online and in this thread! :lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hm actually my 4-pointer isn't a sure thing that someone else will have... most people I've talked about it with haven't loved it. But I have hope!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At this rate I'll be asleep for the rest of the event. :arf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hm actually my 4-pointer isn't a sure thing that someone else will have... most people I've talked about it with haven't loved it. But I have hope!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At this rate I'll be asleep for the rest of the event. :arf
I think it's safe to assume @FaustXIII is saving the rest for tomorrow and maybe even the day after.

:arf
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I haven't seen Spice and Wolf, 07-Ghost, Kaiji, NGE or Bokurano in this list. Very happy to see Toradora! getting some love, one of my highest rated animes.
I haven't seen the rest, but I've read either the mangas or the novels.

Captain Tsubasa is always fun, but none of it would rate this high with me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Basilisk is cool *-*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And I just had to play Cruel Angel Thesis here now xD thx Faust.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,569
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Basilisk is cool *-*
I love the ending - and how the main character's (or one of them's) ability is something which you'd never guess a protagonist to have.

It really is a villain's power (and, without control, it's drawbacks can be pretty serious to the user)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I love the ending - and how the main character's (or one of them's) ability is something which you'd never guess a protagonist to have.
If you like unusual powers you better go read The Law of Ueki. (My favorite shounen). :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
More I haven't seen, Rage of Bahamut, Mahoutsukai no Yome and Bakemonogatari.

Overlord is one of the anime I truly despise, I can't think of one redeeming thing the anime has besides a certain character's design. Truly trash.
Fantastic Children is a fantastic nostalgia blast, I totally forgot about it, despite rewatching it a few times.

Reborn is a great shounen, absolutely loved it throughout it's entire run, I wouldn't place it aournd the top 10 though.
And damn.. I never would've thought Hajime no Ippo was the first to go, I definitely would've thought someone like @GrySun would've picked it (have you not seen it?)
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,569
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
If you like unusual powers you better go read The Law of Ueki. (My favorite shounen). :nod
I haven't even heard of it - but don't want to look it up, if I'm going to watch read it (you had my interest at 'interesting powers')

Just 2 quick questions:

Firstly, how much fan service is there?
It can be a real turn off for me.

Secondly, how serious is it?
Just trying to get an idea of what it's all about, without actually finding out what it's about
:invalid
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Also, I'm not sure which way you went @FaustXIII , but Hajime no Ippo and it's sequels should definitely count as one. It's literally a continuation of the same story.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I’ve read about 300-400 chapters (I think) of Ippo way back, but then I kinda fell out of it and now the prospect of rereading it is terrifying because it’s just. so. long.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Still only my one-pointer out. :zomg Which means I was pretty close with the “completely non-unique picks” statement I guess. :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I haven't even heard of it - but don't want to look it up, if I'm going to watch read it (you had my interest at 'interesting powers')

Just 2 quick questions:

Firstly, how much fan service is there?
It can be a real turn off for me.

Secondly, how serious is it?
Just trying to get an idea of what it's all about, without actually finding out what it's about
:invalid
Well, it's a classic shounen in it's plot. Certain people get certain powers and have to fight each other to become a king of a certain something.
I've re-read it several times, not even long ago and fanservice is definitely not a part of it, there might be a shot here or there but I can't remember. So that's saying something.

The plot tells you all you have to know, it's a classic shounen all the way. It has a lot of comedic moments and characters, but it's basically one serious hunt/tournament all the way. I've got two people from here reading it right now, both are almost done and rate it very highly.

The mangaka did amazing stuff with it, everyone has these very unusual and unpractical powers, but he makes them work brilliantly, during figths but also outside. DON'T watch the anime, it's done by Studio DEEN, which says enough for it's piss-poor quality. But it was made during DEEN's worst years too. That's very unfortunate. It also has a shorter sequel manga, but that's just generic shounen all the way unfortunaly.
 
Top