Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm definitely expecting Monster here, I haven't seen the anime, but I read the manga and it's perhaps the most perfect manga there is.:nod
The anime of Monster is exactly the same as the manga, just with color, voices and soundtracks. A perfect adaptation if I've ever seen it, damn.

Is it another JoJo? :lmao
Nah. I think it was a rather known back in 2007-2008 when it came out, but by now I expect many to have not seen it. A hipster pick perhaps, and critically seen it's not better than several others I've seen, but it holds a lot of sentimental value which keeps it at the top for me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah I hurried my ones too and missed some. My top 5 are accurate, the 6-10 ones though, would've needed some more thinking and remembering.
Monster would have been in my Top 5 ._. even if I still gotta finish it. My Top 3 is the most obvious thing, would have been free points in the WWWR game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No, but I'm about to '-' picked it up again some weeks ago and made Hardy watch it. It's a pain in the ass to watch it on youtube tho, should have DL'd It... Been also wanting to get the manga to lend to people at work. Here and there I show them some anime songs (my coworker rly enjoyed Shiki no Uta *-*), next I plan on introducing them to some series, and Monster seemed like a good one to start.
It's got a lot of episodes and a bit of a slower pacing, so depending on who you recommend it to it may not be their kind of thing. But people with taste will certainly like it a lot. Nice to see you picked it up again, though haven't you forgotten most of what's happened by now?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah it looks like I only had 3 unique picks, 4 once we're at the 10 points round. The rest are shared by at least one more person it seems, not too surprising though.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's got a lot of episodes and a bit of a slower pacing, so depending on who you recommend it to it may not be their kind of thing. But people with taste will certainly like it a lot. Nice to see you picked it up again, though haven't you forgotten most of what's happened by now?
The guy is a book worm and I think that Monster would appeal to someone that is not familiar with eastern culture. That's another thing that made me see it as the best pick for this.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Watch Tokyo Majin boys and girls
I haven't met anyone here who've seen this show.

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The guy is a book worm and I think that Monster would appeal to someone that is not familiar with eastern culture. That's another thing that made me see it as the best pick for this.
It does play in Europe only, and the artstyle and setting speeks to more mature audiences. And it's kinda hard to compare to other anime since it... feels different than your usual show. With that in mind yeah you're right. He may be a better person to suggest it to than even some people who have already seen some animes actually.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yeah it looks like I only had 3 unique picks, 4 once we're at the 10 points round. The rest are shared by at least one more person it seems, not too surprising though.
Speaking of that. It's up next then I'm done for today/tonight :bow
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I think for me it's important to like or know the sport to be interested in watching it. Gave some a try which some recommended but didn't like those too much.
Some take a little more getting used to, definitely. The horse-racing one I mentioned was definitely not on my level, then again it started in the late 80s, so that didn't work in it's advantage either. Kaze no Sylphid btw. But I loved it, 8/10. There's a sequel but it never got scanlated AFAIK.

Golf is the same, why the fuck would golf turn out to be interesting, but I red Dan Doh!! which was a very casual and more kiddy kind of golf manga, so it was very easy to watch. There's also Golf King which is very very casual. Then there's HIkaru no Go, it's about Go, something I never heard of until I spotted the manga, but it's so fucking brilliant. 9/10 in my opinion, it's amazing. It also has a good anime :nod

I think it's all in it's execution for me. I still don't care much about golf manga (I've read a handful now), because those I've read were very casual and didn't go that deep into that sports' world. But stuff like Hikaru no Go which is very detailed and beautifully done, I'd watch/read anything if it's done great. I actually know how to play Go thanks to that manga, so that's saying something too.

I learned that it doesn't really matter whether I'm interested in the subject or not, it does impact when I start it, but I've read/watched a lot anime/manga (and other stuff) about things I don't care about per se. And they made me care, not IRL, but during the read/watch itself.

I still couldn't care less about any sports IRL. :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The anime of Monster is exactly the same as the manga, just with color, voices and soundtracks. A perfect adaptation if I've ever seen it, damn.
Yeah, I've heard this a lot, I was just never interested in watching it before I read the manga. And I've only read the manga recently for some kind of unknown reason (I've been planning it for more than a decade, just slipped by every time).

Another one in my "to watch" list. So many titles to check since forever ._.
Elfen Lied havent appeared yet. Wonder if it's out or just got many points.
Oh god, I hope not. That anime is one of the most overrated series there its, now it we were talking about manga, then yes. Vastly superior to the anime.

Watch Tokyo Majin boys and girls
I haven't met anyone here who've seen this show.

I have. :nod
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Watch Tokyo Majin boys and girls
I haven't met anyone here who've seen this show.

I have watched that anime actually, the one about the Bodhisattva Eye, right?:nod
And someone else watched Wolf's Rain :wtf That anime is freaking brilliant, better than Wolf's Children @Gryffindor :teehee and @Valhalla777
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Boku dake ga Inai Machi
@Linali


Nodame Cantabile
@Brandish


3-gatsu no Lion
@Erinyes


Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World
@Organizized


Tokyo Majin
@FaustXIII


Hellsing: Ultimate
@zimbardo


Wolf's Rain
@Emperor Spriggan (4) | @liductan (3)


Naruto
@shinobi (5) | @Brandish (2)

This time there's none of mine?! :zomg

Good.

Nodame is out, unfortunate no one besides @Brandish went for it. All the other picks are very solid, I haven't seen Erased, but I've read the manga.
The same goes for 3-Gatsu.

Wolf's Rain is a great pick, I definitely didn't expect that here @liductan @Emperor Spriggan . The only one I know that has actually seen it is @gnut (that reminds me, I still have that bag over here I was supposed to sent you). It's a great anime, has a good OVA too. :nod

I expected Naruto higher, somehow glad it isn't. It's a very mixed bag, the first 80ish episodes are fucking great and definitely belong in the Shounen Hall of Fame. But all the (bad) fillers definitely make this a much much poorer anime than it actually is.

Kino no Tabi is fucking wonderful, I wanted to put it on my list too, have you watched the new series yet @Organizized ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I expected Naruto higher, somehow glad it isn't. It's a very mixed bag, the first 80ish episodes are fucking great and definitely belong in the Shounen Hall of Fame. But all the (bad) fillers definitely make this a much much poorer anime than it actually is.
As great as many of the early episodes and arcs were I really didn't think it deserved a vote due to how it falls off on many occasions, especially later on.

And damn, I actually forgot Shaman King. :notlikethis Would've been my 6th or 7th, and doubt anyone picked that.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
As great as many of the early episodes and arcs were I really didn't think it deserved a vote due to how it falls off on many occasions, especially later on.

And damn, I actually forgot Shaman King. :notlikethis Would've been my 6th or 7th, and doubt anyone picked that.
Yeah, my point exactly. Until the end of the Chuunin Exam it was fucking great, then it becomes a bit more generic, but fine, and then we get about 100 episodes of filler, and I don't mind filler at all, I welcome them (more of your favorite show is never bad imo), but these fillers were almost all fucking horrible.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Wolf's Rain is a great pick, I definitely didn't expect that here @liductan @Emperor Spriggan . The only one I know that has actually seen it is @gnut (that reminds me, I still have that bag over here I was supposed to sent you). It's a great anime, has a good OVA too. :nod
Seriously, that anime is a freaking masterpiece. What even sells it more is when you realize it doesn't need action to be entertaining. Werewolves in other media are usually cringy as hell since they're involved in some cringy romance related subplots :-_-
But Wolf's Rain, damn. Kiba is one of the best MC's I have ever had the priviledge of watching :zomg
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Intermission

@shinobi - 9/10

@Gryffindor - 8/10
@Ustegius - 8/10
@liductan - 8/10

@Xadyu - 7/10
@Emperor Spriggan - 7/10
@Erinyes - 7/10
@Valhalla777 - 7/10
@Organizized - 7/10

@Brandish - 6/10
@GrySun - 6/10

@FaustXIII - 5/10

@zimbardo - 4/10
@Linali - 4/10
@Zirconium - 4/10

@Farfalla 3/10

@Farfalla - 7/10

@Zirconium - 6/10
@Linali - 6/10
@zimbardo - 6/10

@FaustXIII - 5/10

@GrySun - 4/10
@Brandish - 4/10

@Organizized - 3/10
@Valhalla777 - 3/10
@Erinyes - 3/10
@Emperor Spriggan - 3/10
@Xadyu - 3/10

@liductan - 2/10
@Ustegius - 2/10
@Gryffindor - 2/10

@shinobi - 1/10

 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
A solid half between unique and popular picks.
 
Top