Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Farfalla for some reason I thought SnK was already out, the anime is really solid (saw everything so far), but quality-wise the story is just.. fine.

Really hyped that School Rumble got some representation! @Gryffindor @FaustXIII Goddamn I love that franchise!

And of course, Death Note. I completely forgot about that series showing up because I would NEVER think about putting it on a list like this. Never
Really great story, but the anime is poorly executed and the manga's weaker parts are fucking shit in the anime.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Been there alrdy, won't go there again :hmph

Yeah, School Rumble is fun. I think I liked Full Metal Panic! more.
What brought FMP up? Is that your #1? :zomg FMP is really great, the new season is amazing too! Are you watching that?

And I'm not saying SnK is bad (even though I dropped it once because it got boring, currently catching up again), but the story is very generic to be honest. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but SnK had a pretty unique thing going for it, so I was just disappointed in it's story.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Never saw School Rumble - added to watchlist.

Death Note anime does not come close to the manga's greatness, sorry. Parts of it are still great, but nah, not Top 30 for me.

And, well, SnK I already briefly expressed myself on.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Never saw School Rumble - added to watchlist.
Definitely do that. Manga > Anime, as usual. But the first (especially) and the second seasons are really great!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh man, I completely neglected a few series and I'm just now realizing.. Full Metal Panic! and one other in particular. Hope they get some representation.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No, it's not xD But as a gag old time anime, I prefer FMP over SR, was just a comment. I didn't know they have new stuff tho O.O Cool.

Ah, Idk, I disagree with you on SnK. First season - and the manga start - is awesome and unique. Second season and what should be in the third is not as special as the content of the first one, but necessary for progress. Fourth season should be great and one of my fav parts, but Gry didn't like that o.o (returning to Shingashina and regaining the walls). Since the anime followed the manga quite well, I have high expectations for those (and love what they presented so far). I understand the story
"drops a bit" during the transitions, but I love were the story got up to this point and imo it's currently a more mental and philosophical manga than anything, and very hard to predict, which says a lot about the story not being generic at all.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Damn had I participated Digimon would had ranked way higher.

Digimon was really good. So sad how they made 6 movies with the kids when they're older and it's... bad.
Funny, I thought you were liking them last time I asked your opinion (back then I was waiting for all of them to be released and then bingewatch them).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Funny, I thought you were liking them last time I asked your opinion (back then I was waiting for all of them to be released and then bingewatch them).
Because I did :XD I still liked them last time we talked, which was after I watched movie 4. And the 4th movie was pretty good. But after movies 5 and 6, and having seen it all and being able to judge it all as a whole... So many wasted opportunities I cannot even count them.

Mei probably ruined the movie, that was the wrong thing to center the whole plot around...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That said hardy, did you watch them all already? They're all out.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Tai and Matt is still the strongest ship :rolleyes:
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Emp let me down :emocat
#1 still up! Many positions to go though ç.ç
As if Id support an Armin lover :sbunny
But on a more serious note :p
Tbf, it works better in a manga rating for me than an anime one. It is my favorite ongoing manga currently, which is why nominating just a few episodes feels like an injustice to me.
If theres a top 10 manga rating at one point its definitely going into my top 5 for sure :nod
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! There goes my #2 @Organizized
Anyone who hasn't seen this, definitely go and watch it. Esp, @zimbardo @Ustegius

Gry didn't nominate Kuroko? Would've expected that. Good to see he chooses Stardust Crusaders above the others.
Not the best manga, but definitely my favorite.

Nana is absolutely beautiful, never seen the anime but I've read the manga a couple of times. Really hope the mangaka will finish it one day.
I haven't seeen Tokyo, I'm planning on it. I read the first two arcs of the manga, I liked them but it was pretty generic in my opinion. Should be better in anime form I guess.

Tatami Galaxy was definitely on my mind. :nod But you're going to be just as happy with my remaining ones.
I've seen Cobra! I actually have the DVD set! I love it and consdered it as well on my list! :nod
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,569
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
In a World Cup year, this is the most English thing I can hear.
Oh, I hate football - but I do love the world cup

It's a great time to watch people's dreams come crashing down - supporting England is just begging for disappointment
It baffles me how people continue, world cup after world cup, to ever consider the possibility that we are ever going to win one again...

That's why I always support Japan - their supporters know they won't win, but still appear to have more fun than anyone else
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I've seen Cobra! I actually have the DVD set! I love it and consdered it as well on my list! :nod
That's fucking awesome! :zomg

Have you seen the pilot film and the newer animes too? :nod All solid watches, but nothing like the OG series.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Definitely expecting 3 (or maybe four, depending on how much people like style-as-if-high-on-some-chemical-substance over... substance) of my honorable mentions to show up at some point. And then there's the fact that my #9, #7 are still left (was expecting the rest but not really those). This is gonna be such a great top 20. :nod

(Unless all those series show up in the next reveal before we reach #20.)
 
Top