Games - The Sheep Game #121 | Page 270 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.

(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar

(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.

Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..

(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes

Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.

Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sheep Game #125: A Nostalgic Pokemon Adventure

Context: I've recently started doing a series of a Pokemon HG/SS romhack (Sacred Gold) on my twitch channel where I do a mono-type nuzlocke and get heavy chat involvement for naming pokemon, decisions on what to catch etc. It's been a lot of fun, so I wanted to bring that thematic idea to my sheep game this time around. Let's get into it!

Q1: Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is SIR! People call me a Cunt! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I kill Pokémon as a profession on twitch. Firstly, what shall you identify as for this game?
A: A Boy
B: A Girl
C: A Cunt
D: Old

Q2: It is time to pick your starter Pokemon! Who do you want to be your best friend on your journey?

A: Totodile
B: Chikorita
C: Cyndaquil

Q3: Oh no! A stinky fella has stolen another one of my Pokemon and is determined to beat you in battle! Who is your rival?
A: Copan
B: Marmalade
C: Baka Taichou
D: Hardy
E: Evil3ye
F: Farfalla
G: Gary

Q4: Along your journey you have bumped into an Eevee and caught it! As is tradition in nuzlockes, you must give it a nickname! What would you name it?

A: Weewee
B: Breedable
C: I'll name it after an MH user! (let me know who!)

Q5: Every team needs a powerhouse to rely on, and in this era before fairies, dragons present one of the best options to both diversify your team and pack a mighty punch. Which dragon will you choose to be the powerhouse of your party?
A: Dragonite
B: Kingdra
C: Flygon
D: Salamence
E: Garchomp

Q6: During your journey, you'll find the quaint old town known as Ecruteak City. In its burned tower are three legendary dogs, resting up. When they notice you, each give a quick glance as they run off- which is your favourite?
A: Entei
B: Raikou
C: Suicune

Q7: Mr Pokemon has been on a bender and doesn't know left from right! All he wants to know now is one thing: Who's that Pokemon?!

A: Nidoran
B: Clefairy
C: Jigglypuff
D: IT'S PIKACHU!!!

Q8: Your journey in HGSS takes you across both the Johto region and Kanto region, each with interesting encounters, captivating gym leaders, and lots of Pokemon to catch! Which region do you enjoy traversing more?
A: Johto
B: Kanto
C: I hate the classics!

Q9: Every trainer has a signature pokemon- for Lance it's his Dragonite, for Cynthia it's her Garchomp, for Red it's Charizard or Pikachu depending on what you play. But, what I want to know is, what would YOUR signature Pokemon be?

Q10: In each generation, there is one trainer that stands above all others- the Pokemon League Champion. Who is the strongest champion is always a divisive discussion but what I want to know is this: up to the point of Gen 4, who had the best Champion theme?!
A: Gen 1 - Rival's Champion Theme - Fire Red/Leaf Green version

B: Gen 2 Champion / vs Red! - HeartGold/SoulSilver version

C: Gen 3 - Champion Battle Music - Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Version

D: Gen 4 - Champion Cynthia Battle Music - Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Version

Q11: Oh dear, Sky's answers for Pokemon Smash or Pass leaked! Which Pokemon would he be most likely to 'smash'?
A: Gardevoir
B: Lopunny
C: Vaporeon
D: He's not that much of a pervert, right?!

Q12: Finally, all journeys must come to an end. Which older era of Pokemon provided you with your favourite journey?
A: Gen 1
B: Gen 2
C: Gen 3
D: Gen 4
E: Newer gens

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll give it a week or two for answers to come in~​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Belserion @Linali @Copy Panda @Vici @Aizen

Last edited:

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Congratz @Asako for winning the Sheep Game!:verily

@Vici props to you for actually playing,until the end i thought you'd jump ship here for this one.:nerd:teehee

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
No, we know exactly how important they are, we just weren't stupid enough to throw our lives away like that

Those people who have disregarded a knight's honor and pride when it comes to such duels..

Have you got no shame at all?!!!...

Fate spoilers be warned about it..

Last edited:

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
So in the end I always lost all battles because the hero had a time reversal cheat?? :twitch

What a bastard! :XD

It was interesting to see some people going for the sacrifice of the fiancee though, you guys dont have any chill. :p

Thanks again for the sheep Gry and congrats @Asako o/

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
It was interesting to see some people going for the sacrifice of the fiancee though, you guys dont have any chill. :p
We all have to make sacrifices for a greater good... No matter how much it hurts

Linali

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Screw his ability, this jerk had a plot protection, otherwise I'd crush him like a cockroach (yep, I'm still mad I was a looser of this story :hmph).

Thank you for the sheep, @GrySun and congratulations @Asako! :confetti Can't wait for your sheep.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Oof the pressure of making of sheep that u didn't plan to win at all and have no plan. :bored

I will crush it.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Oh btw @Emperor Spriggan it was sweet to have the same idea in Q5 :XD
Aragorn's speech is best speech. :nod

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Gonna send my PM later today ><
... wait wrong game
:lambirb

For a sec you had me think Asako put up her sheep and I missed it.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
#72- DEMONIA-SHEEP
(This sheep was created by @Holt and @Asako)

You are a well-known adventurer. Since your early teens you've been somewhat alone in this world, hardly any attachments or lingering relationships. To cope with this solitude, you decided to become an adventurer, travelling around to explore the world. Now in your late twenties, you've acquired numerous skills to aid you in survival tactics. You still live in your family home though you rarely stay there long. You've become accustomed to enjoying the thrill of discovering unknown artifacts and places, and even strange undiscovered creatures from time to time. Recently, you've returned home after a long trip and have taken interest in a peculiar place within the woods in your hometown. You recall the stories from your youth though you had always brushed it off in the past. Lately, there are rumors about even more unsettling events revolving around the area and you decide to explore.
While exploring, you realize it's strange but feels somewhat familiar, as though you've been here before even though you have no memories of that. You continue to explore in hopes of satisfying your curiosity as well as the thrill. As you go deeper, you begin to get an uncertain feeling, evidently something unnatural dwells within. You begin to feel anxious.
form a game called shadow of the demon lord RPG

1. Perhaps this adventure isn't a good idea after all. You..

A. Leave immediately and pretend this never happened.
B.Continue exploring discreetly- You must discover the mystery behind this place
C. Make a ruckus- You hope to draw out whatever it is on your terms

Suddenly you hear a shriek, it freezes you in place, putting all your senses on high alert. After a while, It's quiet again but it takes you a while to slow your racing heart and regain your cool. You take a moment to analyze. It seems the sound came from up ahead, possibly less than 80 meters away. There is enough cover, so it should be safe enough to sneak a peek. You decide to check it out. After getting to a good spot, you hide within the bushes and scan you surroundings. A few meters ahead, you see a strange sight. You can only describe what you see as demons. They are towering, easily over 17 feet. And you can spot prominent horns on some. There are three of these creatures that you can see. There's also a half dead monkey, lying nearby- probably where the shriek earlier came from. You listen in on the demons talking and though you can't make everything out, you realize their plans are sinister. There are mentions of an 'ancient weapon' and 'destroying humans'. Based on gestures it seems this 'ancient weapon' is close by. There's a small- house north-east of your current position not too far away, and enough cover to get there without giving yourself away. You deduce the weapon is possibly there.
2. You've overheard the sinister plans of some demons. They are planning an attack using the ancient weapon to murder humans, possibly starting from your city.

A. Challenge them head on- Their frames make them seem more clumsy than threatening. As a seasoned adventurer, you fancy your chances at besting them and they would make quite the trophy.
B. Escape and get to the ancient weapon first- after all if you secure the weapon, it should invalidate any plans they have.
C. Escape and get assistance- Since these mythical creatures exist, humans need to rally and exterminate the threat.
D. Escape and forget everything- This is more than you can handle and you can't be bothered to be involved at all.

Regardless the demons spot you. You both stare the other down, but strange enough, they make no attempts to attack you. Suddenly one of them pulls out a device, you brace yourself, sure that they're about to begin their attack, however, it turns out to be a remote activation device. The ground rumbles and there's a big hum coming from house you spotted earlier. It's easy to figure they've activated the weapon. It doesn't take long for you to notice the rapid decay spreading from the weapon which has already corroded the area around the house, although the house remains intact.. Even the demons seem surprised at its destruction power.

3. They demons activate the weapon then split and flee in different directions, leaving you alone with a now dead monkey and rapid destruction.

A. Run away before you become collateral damage-you can't do any good if dead
B. Attempt to control the rampaging weapon- If the house is intact, perhaps the weapon is poison based
C. Simply watch the destruction from a safe distance- The sight could be considered a worthy adventure
D. Try to track the demons and retrieve the activation device- They've split up though, and you don't know which holds the device

As though in response to your decision, a bright green light emits from the house, easily engulfing a 100 meter radius. There's another hum, though unbearably loud this time and the light becomes blindingly bright. Your senses are overwhelmed and for a bit there's a weird feeling as your body feels nauseous and light. After a while, the hum ceases and the light dims out. As your senses return, you survey your surroundings. You observe similarities but something is off. You look towards where the house should be but see nothing there. The earlier decay is gone and everything seems normal except undeveloped. The woods look less thick and full. As ridiculous as it sounds, the likely conclusion is that you've time traveled, possibly as far back as hundreds of thousands of years before. The carcass of the monkey still remains there, although it seems the dead beast didn't handle the time travel half as well as you did. Considering the house does not yet exist, clearly the weapon isn't housed there. It may not even be complete yet, but you feel it must exist if it was able to bring you here.

4. You've traveled way back into the past. Nothing makes sense and you don't know what to do, but you must begin somewhere anyway.

A. Try to locate the weapon- You plan to tinker with it till you can return to your time.
B. Investigate and gather information- Regardless of time, knowledge must remain an advantage
C. Forget everything and start afresh- This is an opportunity for a whole new lifetime of adventures. Why pass it up?
D. Nothing has changed, hunt the demons- No need to get sidetracked, it's just a different setting. The demons and maybe more may even be here.

You've made your choice, however the next step is to get into town. Your adventure sense is beaming, and you manage to find your way into town. Here your suspicions are confirmed. The old setting of the houses and inns ascertain that you've really time traveled. Suddenly a huge group of heavily clad warriors ride by furiously. Others begin to cheer and chant for them, there's a lot of rowdiness but you realize that they're going to attack their enemies. Suddenly a man nearby notices your bewildered look firmly grabs your shoulder and questions your allegiance. "You're one of those bloody demon-sympathizers?!"

5. Some guy has a hold on you and is questioning your allegiance. Are you for the humans or the demons?

A. Wha...How dare you? I mean to slaughter those demons myself!
B. You know, right now I'm reconsidering my stance. Perhaps the demon camp is not this retarded
C. Keep grabbing me like that and you'll have other things to worry about
D. Ignore him. You don't have time to waste with this fool

Your tussle with this guy creates its own ruckus and everyone notices you both. Fortunately, the head warrior intervenes. He sizes you up and questions if you have some experience fighting. When you answer in the affirmative, he requests if you want to tag along. You figure there are more advantages than not, so you agree. During the journey you're able to gather a lot of information. It seems this is a time where there is fierce war between humans and demons, possibly the ones described in the history books of your time. Eventually, the gang comes upon a small group of demons, the humans are relentless, and outnumber the demons by far. It's more like a slaughter than battle, and you have mixed feelings as you return to town. If this war largely played out like this, then certainly the authenticity of the history books are in doubt. You feel you're still missing a piece of the puzzle and you're resolved to take the next step.

6. You're taken aback by the human's fierceness against the demons and are having nagging thoughts. You need to discover the cause of this war, how both parties fit into this and the true nature of the demons.

A. Talk to more humans- You're bound to find less biased ones willing to tell you the full truth
B. Join the human army- With this, you'll be involved in more battles and can form a better opinion
C. Defect to the demon camp- What better way to know your enemy than wine, dine and fight with them?
D. Stay out completely- Your curiosity is merely a passing thought. Wash your hands off this war

Eventually you become a famous warrior repeatedly pulled into battles for the human side and well known to all. There is no talk of the ongoing war without mention of your name, and your battle deeds are sung everywhere. The war rages on just like before, and it seems obvious the demons will lose at this rate. The humans remain relentless and brutally hunt down demons, slowly driving the species to extinction. As time passes, the demon kingdom crumbles and the demons are reduced to one last stronghold. As a hero of the war, you're tasked with leading a last attack on the stronghold to finally eradicate the demons. However, during the battle, the human side loses badly, as the ancient weapon you fear is unleashed. In the end, you're the last remaining human of the group left though critically injured. The demon king orders you are captured alive, and when you're brought before him, he demands that you use your status to put an end to the war. He states that the demons will launch a full scale attack using the weapon if you fail.

7. The demon king has provided an ultimatum and the threat of the weapon hangs over you and all humans. Your time is limited, how do you proceed?

Give your answer.

Unfortunately, the injuries suffered from the last battle were grave, and it seems your fighting days are over, in addition, the humans decide to retaliate, refusing to give in to the demons. Since you're an important figure in the war, at this turning point, the human leaders inform you of an ongoing mission where they've been working on a counter-weapon. It turns out that they were long aware of the deadly weapon of the demons, and had been taking counter-measures for several months now. As one who encountered the demon's weapon and survived, they wish to utilize your mental ability and you're given a key role in this top class mission. The base of this mission is ironically located near the spot you landed when you time-traveled, albeit housed underground. It takes a while, but you realize the location is roughly where the small house was in your time.
In the meantime, the demons are slowly reestablishing themselves, using the weapon to turn the tide of the war.

It takes some months, but eventually the humans complete their weapon and are able to shift the war in their favor. Once again, the humans hunt and decimate the demons, driving them back until eventually, they're all but wiped out. Eventually, the human side completely overwhelm the demons and manage to damage the demon's weapon, however, during the chaos, it seems the demon king and some of his inner circle managed to escape. This infuriates you as you know the unborn 'you' will encounter these demons and the weapon, possibly reliving the cycle over and over again. As such, you personally request for the demon's weapon. The human leaders understand the key role you played and indulge you. As such, you now have both weapons in your possession

8. The war is over, and you've managed to secure the damaged ancient weapon of the demons, and still possess the human's counter weapon. The possibility of one or both of these weapons bringing destruction in the future still exists. What do you do from here?

A. Attempt to destroy both weapons permanently
B. Figure out a way to time travel back to your time
C. Hunt the demon king and other demons who escaped.
D. Re-engineer the weapons and attempt to include some fail safe.

Despite your efforts, you are unable to destroy the weapons and the demon king along with his inner circle are never found. The science of the time you now live in is simply too poor and have no hopes of achieving time travel.
Even worse, as you get older, it feels like perhaps bringing both weapons together was a fatal mistake, and you can't help but feel that this action might be an important trigger in creating the dreaded weapon that exists in your original time. You spend the rest of your days compensating for these losses in whatever way you can and have to accept that rather than averting the chaotic future, you may have brought about it yourself.

~THE END~
@GrySun @Farfalla @Linali @shinobi @kira
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Battou @Juviii @syx @Vici @Purity of Magi
@Lady pompom @Demonspeed @Lambu @Emperor Spriggan @EmptySoul
@Crescent Jinx @Vandred @James Rye @Charlie @gnut
@Xadyu @Elusia @Gryffindor @Belserion @Seraph