Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 393 Discussion / 394 Predictions | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 393 Discussion / 394 Predictions

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
What do you think will happen to Rachel then? She isn't going to become one of Baam's allies. Things are not that simple and there is no way she will give up.
Nothing at all, because Baam is a weak-willed cuck. The better question is what should happen.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
She doesnt need to give up. But baam needs to show he is not messing around. Bam started off with that sentiment ended up with the old i am in looove with rachel cries. That is dumb. Generally i dont care about these nuances but this is where you should be intimidating as hell the situation demands it, you should be at your most angry state and make your command known with utmost authority you can muster. Bam isnt even trying now. He didnt do anything that would badly hurt Rachel yet.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
my only complain is that white probably lost to ranked 36 Arie princess before, so i will take it very badly if he comes to ,lost against a mere regular princess with no background, anyway impatient to the princess arc so we can see androssi doesn't compare with the likes of maria and the twins.
Tbh i think androsis shinsoo quality/shape boost was meant to even the odds against the twins at least. I do think androsi is a physical match to the twins but neither actually used their anima during their fights. And if they had, neither hatz nor Androsi would have won.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
my only complain is that white probably lost to ranked 36 Arie princess before, so i will take it very badly if he comes to ,lost against a mere regular princess with no background, anyway impatient to the princess arc so we can see androssi doesn't compare with the likes of maria and the twins.
He lost to her when he was complete. Right now, he is not at the level of a Ranker. Albeda has most of his power. How can you say that Androssi doesn't compare to the twins or Maria as she is now? Because she doesn't have the blood of a member of the 10 Families?

Nothing at all, because Baam is a weak-willed cuck. The better question is what should happen.
We all agree that Baam should have stopped protecting Rachel like that long ago, Baam himself is aware of that. But it's not going to happen so easily. He will let her go like that, but they will stay rivals and keep climbing. I am more curious to know what Rak will do.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I dont think White can be back to that state he was before given Bam sucked it quite a lot of the soul ergo quite a lot of the powers. Unless he re does the experiment and gather more souls even sucking in albeda might make him stronger than Karaka like when he absorbed the FoD souls.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
We all agree that Baam should have stopped protecting Rachel like that long ago, Baam himself is aware of that. But it's not going to happen so easily. He will let her go like that, but they will stay rivals and keep climbing. I am more curious to know what Rak will do.
And thus, despite whatever empty display of power Baam still comes out of this battle a complete loser.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I really wished Bam to blind rachel so that she couldnt see. THAT would be the worst punishment she could get. She longs for Stars well no stars if you cant see

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So, what then? He shouldn't even try? Carte blanche for Rachel to continue scheming to hurt his friends and steal his birthright? I want to see some real consequence here. If this encounter ends with Rachel still retaining even the smallest speck of defiance in her as pertains to Baam then he has failed.
Birthright is a bit of an overstatement. Say what you will about rachel but her struggle against fate is the one redemable thing about her. Specially if she is correct that her fate was to remain in obscurity regardless of what she did.

But... bam doesn't really have any reasonable options to that end. What is he supposed to do? Seriously, just picture him beating the crap out of rachel. How pathetic would bam be in doing that? She'd just be hurting someone who is completely pathetic and can't even defend herself. Even aguero wouldn't fall that low, he'd probably just kill her on the spot or let her go, no middle ground. Bam has already defeated her in combat and told her that if she tries to hurt his friends again he might have to kill her. That's as far as he can reasonably go.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Imo, you all miss Rachel's merits that Headon measured. She could be worthy of climbing the Tower by facing Steel Eel, OR, being able to convince someone to do that for her sake. Headon was Very clear when talking to Bam: "If you don't go, you will never see her again." It was Rachel the motivation that got Bam to defeat the monster. She was really being tested along in that moment. And If SHE wasnt worthy, he wouldn't have risked his LIFE. Yura did the same for Mr. Swordsman. It's called 'charisma'. Leesoo and Hatz were tested on It back on 2nd floor. Rachel might be, right now, Very disgusting and the least charismatic character thanks to what she did to Bam. But that doesn't Change the fact she has a great charisma and would be able to use It If It was to her best interest. Only time we Saw her out of the Tower's competition she was indeed a nice person in fact. So, so Far, we really have no reason to doubt her words when she says she's only playing accordingly. The 10 families do the same kind of stuff all the time. We should hold the same grudge that FUG has for each of 10 Family members, If the reason was Rachel's crimes. Yet we forgive Edwan, Jahad, Gustang and even Yuri If they play along. It isnt morality that makes Rachel be despised. Ren tried to kill Anak after murdering her parents, and we don't hate him as much.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Seriously, just picture him beating the crap out of rachel. How pathetic would bam be in doing that?
I dont see that being pathetic. Androssi tried to do the same and i was loving androssi for that(i hate androssi otherwise). Rachel has come to a point where she cant maintain herself other than manipulating others. She has nothing other than that ability and ruins other people's life thanks to that.
She should know her place. Thrashing her down maiming her or simply and utterly crushing her every effort to defend herself would give her just the fright she needs to stay away from Bam or at the very least a vicarious pleasure to the viewers.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Birthright is a bit of an overstatement.
It's not. According to the only account we have, the Thorn was literally created by God and delivered to the Tower specifically for his use.

Vitala

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Tbh i think androsis shinsoo quality/shape boost was meant to even the odds against the twins at least. I do think androsi is a physical match to the twins but neither actually used their anima during their fights. And if they had, neither hatz nor Androsi would have won.
i don't think she is match physically since SIU mentionned that zahard+gGreat family powers is too much, people from the 10 gf have strong body naturally now imagive if that is coupled with zahard powers, there is no way androssi compare physically.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Ren tried to kill Anak after murdering her parents, and we don't hate him as much.
Because 'who is anak?'. We are invested in Bam and Koon we hate her for what is happening to Koon and Akraptor(i do i really liked that chara). SIU built up a plot where we were expecting her to get a thrashing and we got next to nothing. That is disappointing

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
That's as far as he can reasonably go.
I...disagree. What I would advocate is, having already driven away Gustang's pet, to put Yura, Hoaqin and Traveler to death (too bad for the latter, but he should have chosen a better side). Nothing more needs to be done to Rachel beyond leaving her isolated on the Express with nobody to turn to for help. I think also making it clear to FUG now that matters are getting serious that they only get to have the support of one Irregular. If they want their child of prophecy, it comes with the price of withdrawing all support for the spare. All things considered, I don't think that's impossible for him to get. '

But it does require him to have the will to completely kick over the table for the sake of getting Rachel out of his hair for good.

Last edited:

tornidooo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brunei
i will be very disappointed if androssi is able to win against hoaqin even with her new attributes and all the support, i remember SIU saying in 2 blog post how androssi can't compare to princess from the 10 familie
He just talked about physical strength
Physical strength is not everything
The qualities of shinsoo more important

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
i don't think she is match physically since SIU mentionned that zahard+gGreat family powers is too much, people from the 10 gf have strong body naturally now imagive if that is coupled with zahard powers, there is no way androssi compare physically.
The twins are from the lo po bia family. While their family should have strong bodies, that isn't their main feature. Their main feature is being animas. It shouldn't be impossible for people outside the 10 families to have bodies that can match them. The 10 family members have genetics on their side BUT they don't have a monopoly on genetics or chance. People outside the 10 families being born with talent isn't impossible, its just less likely. The same goes for androsi. Androsi became a princess in spite of not being from the 10 families. This is something that speaks volumes of her pre princess talent.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dont see that being pathetic. Androssi tried to do the same and i was loving androssi for that(i hate androssi otherwise). Rachel has come to a point where she cant maintain herself other than manipulating others. She has nothing other than that ability and ruins other people's life thanks to that.
She should know her place. Thrashing her down maiming her or simply and utterly crushing her every effort to defend herself would give her just the fright she needs to stay away from Bam or at the very least a vicarious pleasure to the viewers.
Androsi wasn't out on a pitiful revenge against rachel. She went there to test whether she was worth anything. And androsi confirmed rachel wasn't worth anything. And yeah, that is the only thing rachel has so far. And she doesn't even have something to show for it. Quite frankly, I think anything bam could do to that end would merely exacerbate the situation in regards to rachel. Besides, rachel has been trying to leave bam behind. Constantly. Always. It's literally always bam that is following her around. The notion that rachel has been following bam is simply false.

Vitala

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
He just talked about physical strength
Physical strength is not everything
The qualities of shinsoo more important
even if we spoke about shinsoo control, the 10 families also have the advantage in that area , also what make you think the attribute is more important, eduan has more attributes than zahard and arie hon but that doesnt make him stronger than them, gustand and blossom are better shinsoo user than ha yurin but she is stronger.
The twins are from the lo po bia family. While their family should have strong bodies, that isn't their main feature. Their main feature is being animas. It shouldn't be impossible for people outside the 10 families to have bodies that can match them. The 10 family members have genetics on their side BUT they don't have a monopoly on genetics or chance. People outside the 10 families being born with talent isn't impossible, its just less likely. The same goes for androsi. Androsi became a princess in spite of not being from the 10 families. This is something that speaks volumes of her pre princess talent.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

well i can't argue with that, but its true that some families are better with physical like arie , koon and ha but all 10 GF have physical as a passive ability, just reread the fight between kaiser and baam.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Now that I'm more or less done talking about Baam and Rachel, I think I'll mention that I hope SIU takes a measure of care with how much 'badassery' he shows from Evankhell. Jinsung is already looking like a boss against Maschenny and the army she brought with her, and if the anti-Zahard side pulls out another easy win back down on the Floor of Test then we start to have the Empire looking tepid and ineffectual as a threat right out of the gate. It can't just be all hype for the good guys all the time.