Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Oh boy.... :sweatdrop

Even if added the bonus of foreign bands, it'll be hard to list down for me (also because I don't really listen to Kpop that much, let alone coming up with more than 2 bands), but I'll try my best anyway. GL me :shootme
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
As of now:

4 Participants

4 Popular Picks
36 Unique Picks

Popular Pick #1 - 19 points
Popular Pick #2 - 12 points
Popular Pick #3 - 10 points
Popular Pick #4 - 9 points
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The great thing about this round is that I’ve pretty much got the future “Duos” round finished already, and some of the “Solo” one as well. :tem
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh i missed the 10 fictional characters game bc i have very little knowledge on categories like comics (western) or video games
) and bc of the amount of time it required to check back books, movies and stuff i know, while i was too busy (and still i am actually) buti ll try to play this one though.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:nah
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
As of now:


Popular Picks: 10
Unique Picks: 57

Top Point Getters:

1st 26 points (3)
2nd 22 points (3)
3rd 18 points (3)
4th 17 points (2)
5th-6th 12 points (2)

Deadline: Countdown
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Reminder

Deadline: Countdown

@Farfalla @zimbardo @Juviii @Ustegius @Organizized @Elusia @xi0 @Linali @Ebony Maw @shinobi @Asako @Arjuna @GrySun @Charlie @Hardy @gnut
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
~27 hours left
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Highest Pointers:

Top 1 - 33 points (4)
Top 2 - 30 points (4)
Top 3 - 28 points (4)
Top 4 - 26 points (3)
Top 5 - 17 points (2)
Top 6 - 16 points (2)
Top 7-8 - 12 points (2)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Wait for me!! :arf :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And there. PM'd :teach
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
PM’d. Finally got to represent my country a bit. :feelsgoodman I’ll probably have 4-5 shared picks (obvious ones), will be pleasantly surprised if the rest get points from others as well. :nod
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
^I considered one Swedish band for a little bit. Also represented my home country better than I have before :nod

I did my list quite early. How tough did people find this? In the beginning I couldn't really sort it out, mainly because I like 'songs' and not the 'band' so much. So then I turned it into 'which band do I have CD's of, and how much do I like their songs overall', which made it easier. Still not completely happy with my submission, there's one band I should've put in that I'm confident will be named by someone. Please.

Looking forward to the list as usual. Who's going to have the worst taste, this time? :lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
This was by far the most difficult one for me... I started doing a runner-up 10, but it ended up being a runner-up 30 (which I still sent Faust :XD), and even so I’m sure I couldn’t include all the bands I think of as my “favorites”.. I just have to be thankful it wasn’t a combined Band/Artist category or it would have been impossible. The Artist one will be incredibly tough... :notlikethis
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
~6 hours left
Countdown

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
~3.5 hours left
Countdown


Popular Picks 21/106 (19.8%)
The diversity is real:cool:
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
^I considered one Swedish band for a little bit. Also represented my home country better than I have before :nod

I did my list quite early. How tough did people find this? In the beginning I couldn't really sort it out, mainly because I like 'songs' and not the 'band' so much. So then I turned it into 'which band do I have CD's of, and how much do I like their songs overall', which made it easier. Still not completely happy with my submission, there's one band I should've put in that I'm confident will be named by someone. Please.

Looking forward to the list as usual. Who's going to have the worst taste, this time? :lmao
I experienced a very similar issue, my biggest pb was to narrow them as i like various styles, and not necessary every single artist/band work, my 2nd issue was to place them in order, as i said to faust, except a couple of cases i usually like them more or less equally, it mostly depends on my mood and my tastes change or so. Btw didnt do it on purpose but ended up with a lot of female/or females centred bands (female singer).
and i feel the same way, not totally happy abt my submission, and was surprised when faust published the 1st mid-game results, expected to get more common picks , as all my choices i believe are popular ones.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The Countdown will begin in ~2 hours

Gotta eat a late dinner first.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The countdown will begin shortly :\m/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ranked #106-95 - 1 point Part 1/3

Eraserheads

@FaustXIII
Origin:
Quezon City, Philippines
Current Members:
Ely Buendia
Raimund Marasigan
Buddy Zabala
Marcus Adoro

Lady Pank
@Linali
Origin:
Wrocklaw, Poland
Current Members:
Jan Borysewicz
Janusz Panasewicz
Kuba Jabłoński
Krzysztof Kieliszkiewicz
Michał Sitarsk
Former Members:
Paweł Mścisławski
Edmund Stasiak
Jarosław Szlagowski

JAM Project
@Farfalla
Origin:
Tokyo, Japan
Current Members:
Hironobu Kageyama
Masaaki Endoh
Hiroshi Kitadani
Masami Okui
Yoshiki Fukuyama
Ricardo Cruz
Past Members:
Eizo Sakamoto
Rica Matsumoto
Ichirou Mizuki


La Oreja de Van Gogh
@Gryffindor
Origin:
San Sebastián, Guipuzcoa, Basque Country, Spain
Current Members:
Pablo Benegas
Álvaro Fuentes
Xabi San Martín
Haritz Garde
Leire Martínez
Past Members:
Amaia Montero


Wu-Tang Clan
@Organizized
Origin:
Staten Island, New York, United States
Current Members:
RZA
GZA
Method Man
Raekwon
Ghostface Killah
Inspectah Deck
U-God
Masta Killa
Cappadonna
Past Members:
Ol' Dirty Bastard
​
 
Last edited:
Top