Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Tokyo Majin was broadcasted in TV5 tell me you've seen it @Elusia...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Not very surprised most of mine are unique picks :XD

I think the Terra E.. OP should have 7 points btw @FaustXIII :tem
Nevermind, I misunderstood the list. :facepalm

 
Last edited:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@Emperor Spriggan Good pick there Spriggan, but the next OP after this one is by far the best :heh
:lmao
It is actually my brother's favorite opening theme (13 I mean), but I have always preferred 12 to it :p
On a side note, I also thought about including the latest opening as well in the ranking, and opening 1. Gintama has too many good music choices.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
i hesitated to include the last one, but i avoided any recent (so not to be biased) i ve chosen only one opening for series like gintama/fma/naruto and so. yeah gintama has really some great picks but i do think fma/fmab and naruto/naruto shippuden have way better opening tracks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ohhh didn't recall that BACK-ON had an OP for FT! That band is cool. I almost listed Chain (Air Gear OP) from them *-*
Chain was in my list but I made an error and listed one of my OPs (Falling Down) as an ED and I had to include it so I cut it.... :feelsbadman I was considering this one too.


@xi0 I had the Paranoia Agent opening on my list a long time too but had to kick it off in the end. I love it though, that wacko music and everyone laughing like psychos. Set the tone perfectly.
Yeah I had to include that one because of Susumu Hirasawa, but with this one everything about it is great, not just the music. I think with this next one I'll definitely be including more of his stuff since despite him doing the Berserk OST, he doesn't do the OP or the ED. :lmao

@xi0 Wow I totally forgot about this one... must be because I've never watched Paranoia Agent even though I've always had it on my to watch list after really enjoying other Satoshi Kon works like Paprika. Though ofc I checked out the OP and boy it's just greatness, what a nice pick (and I figured you would be someone who likes Susumu Hirasawa's tracks :XD)!
You really should watch it. It's easily one of the more underappreciated series IMO. I'm so glad that it was randomly dubbed and aired on TV here or I might have never known of it. But yeah, Orgz summed it up quite well, lol.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Also have a Gintama OP had several at one point on my list but didn't go with 13, felt it would get picked regardless.

@Gryffindor Do I spot a Fate fan? :zomg Do you know about later remixes of disillusion?
Well I wouldn't exactly call myself a Fate fan:XD . I've just seen a few of the anime's (Zero, Stay/night, UBW, Apocrypha), but don't read the novels/manga's or play the games.

I've heard some of the remixes for disillusion(there's a video compilation with several, I'll link below if you haven't heard, though you probably have). Still prefer the original but from the remixes my favorites are the 10th Moon version and the version used in UBW(though not sure if this one even counts as a remix:hmm) .

I did consider Brave Shine and Oath Sign, but opted for disillusion since its the song I like most





niichan said:
And there you have the best JoJo OP in my eyes, another great pick. And PP OP2 too? :wtf If anything, I expected syx to maybe nominate this one too, what a nice surprise to see it was actually someone else. @syx you clearly picked the wrong
Yeop, I prefer the Great Day's version without Kira rewinding in the OP though.
Only seen PP S1, both S1 OP's are good, the one for S2 sounds nice as well.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Did not expect to see some openings here, Inuyasha, Terra e, DGM :wtf so many cool pics, guys!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah, and @Elusia @GrySun :hi5 same opening!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ranked #59-45 3/3
8 Points

Berserk Op
"Tell Me Why" by PENPALS

@xi0

Fate/stay night UBW Season 2 Op
"Brave Shine" by Aimer

@Valhalla777

Your Lie in April Op 1
"Hikaru nara" by Goose house

@niichan

Kekkai sensen Op
"Hello, world!" by BUMP OF CHICKEN

@Lady pompom

Yu Yu Hakusho Eng Ver. Op
Smile Bomb by Amanda Lee

@liductan​
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ranked #44-33 1/3
9 Points

Durarara!! Op 1
"Uragiri no Yuuyake" by Theatre Brook

@Ladypompom (5) @Elusia (4)

One Piece Op 1
"We Are!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

@Organizized

One Piece Op 11
"Share the World" by TVXQ

@Emperor Spriggan

Dragon Ball GT Op
"DAN DAN Kokoro Hikarete ku" by Field of View

@uberfayt​
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ranked #44-33 3/3
9 Points

Haikyu!! Season 3 (Karasuno vs. Shiratorizawa) Op
"Hikari Are" by BURNOUT SYNDROMES

@GrySun

Terror in Resonance Op
"Trigger" by Yuuki Ozaki

@Totinona

Black Butler Op
"Monochrome no Kiss" by SID

@shinobi

Tokyo Ghoul Op
"unravel" by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure

@liductan​
 
Last edited:
Top