Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That “U can do it!” one was great. And I like most KnB endings, that third one is also nice. Never watched Bleach anime but I’ve liked most of its OPs and this ED so far. :nod
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ranked #142-129 2/3
1 Point

Shinsekai Yori Ed 1
"Wareta Ringo" by Risa Taneda
@Brandish

Gantz Ed
"Last Kiss" by Bonnie Pink
@Farfalla

Berserk Ed
"Waiting So Long" by Silver Fins
@xi0

Erased Ed
"Sore wa Chiisana Hikari no Youna" by Sayuri
@Emperor Spriggan

Mahoutsukai no Yome Ed 1
"Wa -cycle- by Hana Itoki
@Juviii

​
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ranked #142-129 3/3
1 Point

Shakugan no Shana Ed 2
"Aka no Seijaku" by Yoko Ishida

@FaustXIII

Chrno Crusade Ed
"Sayonara Solitaire" by Saeko Chiba

@Lady pompom

D.Gray-man Ed 5
"Anata ga Koko ni Iru Riyuu" by Rie fu

@Totinona

Violet Evergarden Ed 1
"Michishirube" by Minori Chihara

@shinobi​
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ranked #128-118 1/3
2 Points

Get Backers Ed 1
"Ichibyo No Refrain" by Otoha

@FaustXIII

Nanatsu no Taizai Ed 1
"Netsujou no Spectrum" by Ikimono-gakari

@Juviii

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Ed 1
Wana by The Back Horn

@Totinona

Kuroko no Basket Ed 2
Catal Rhythm by OLDCODEX

@Lady pompom​
 
Last edited:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States

Copy pasta from MAL



The Seatbelts -> Seatbelts corrected
Ottis Redding -> Otis Redding corrected



Yes. Songs that aren't OP and ED, that's why I use 'Little Busters by The Pillows' as an example since it's just an insert song:



And not just songs. Musical soundtracks as well. "Musical scores" is a more accurate term I guess.




No set deadline atm. I still have to do The Countdown for the ED songs.

Currently waiting or hoping to get a text/call from the companies I applied to the job fair last week as well...

I'm guessing they're letting the "cut-off" pass by before hiring new employees, or I was just unqualified or sadly, overqualified. Hopefully they call soon so I won't be 'broke af' anymore and don't have to worry about cutting 28~% of my daily food allowance for data, I already cut 18%~ of my daily food allowance for cheap dog food for the Chow-chow puppy (featured on my Facebook photo) that I now pretty much adopted. Sorry if it's 'too much information', just wanted to be transparent is all.







Do or do not, there is no try! :yoda

I'm doing the ED songs list next! It's in the stickied post:

#7: Anime EDs (coming soon)
#8: Anime OSTs and Insert Songs (PM now open)

The only participant from the OP list category who haven't PM their ED list is you, so I gave you a chance to PM yours and you wasn't able to. I would have to do the ED list today since as I already pointed out in the thread, I only have limited amount of data for a 3-day subscription. Sorry Lissa.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---






Anime film tracks are included.
Man..it's okay. My impatient behind rarely watch EDs cuz I always click next when the episode is done. Lol
There's a few I love but it's not enough. I'm good.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I almost added Trust You to my list, @Totinona xD
Lol...
I kinda admit I like that corny one
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ranked #128-118 2/3
2 Points

Yu Yu Hakusho Ed 4
"Taiyou ga Mata Kagayaku Toki" by Hiro Takahashi

@Gryffindor

Eureka Seven Ed 1
"Himitsu Kichi" by Kozue Takada

@xi0

D.Gray Man Ed 2
"Pride of Tomorrow" by JUNE

@uberfayt

Sword Art Online Ed 3
"Overfly" by Luna Haruna

@Emperor Spriggan

​
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lol...
I kinda admit I like that corny one
It's indeed super corny, LOL. But I like Yuna Ito overall (and *cough* her songs as Reira as well *cough*).
That ED is pretty, imo xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll for sure get a new anime watchlist after these rounds^^ Keep getting reminded of series I loved but never finished watching for different reasons. Higashi no Eden, now Eureka Seven again, and many others...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Had completely forgotten Hellsing had a Mr. Big ED. Was quite a big fan of theirs when I was like 14-15.

Always liked the Boku Dake ga Inai Machi one, and really liked that Shinsekai Yori ED as well.

Just love that Suzumiya movie ED. Wasn’t really expecting anyone else to pick it but was hoping someone might because of how simple and beautiful it is.

Can’t really listen to all of them rn but overall nice picks so far.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
8 out of my 10 picks are sentimental tracks.

Well, most of anime EDs tend to be sentimental anyway. lol
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Had to go check what my 1-pointer was that survived, but that was one of my more obvious pick so no surprise there.

After last round I’ve got my hopes up for my upcoming 3-pointer being a common pick. :zomg
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ranked #117-106 2/3
3 Points

Black Blood Brothers Ed
"Shinkirou" by LOVEHOLIC

@FaustXIII
This is probably the most sentimental among my picks and it's a Korean song.

Monogatari Season 2 Ed 3
"Sono Koe wo Oboeteru" by Marina Kawano

@GrySun

Karneval Ed
"REASON" by KAmiYU

@shinobi

Magi: The Labryth of Magic Ed 2
"The Bravery" by supercell

@Valhalla777​
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ranked #117-106 3/3
3 Points

Dragon Ball Super Ed 8
"Boogie Back" by Miyu Inoue

@Juviii

Fairy Tail 2014 Ed 7
"Azayaka na Tabiji" by Megumi Moro

@Elusia

Free! Ed 1
SPLASH FREE by STYLE FIVE

@Totinona

Naruto Ed 13
"Yellow Moon" by Akeboshi

@xi0

Made in Abyss Ed 1
"Tabi no Hidarite, Saihate no Migite" by Miyu Tomita and Mariya Ise

@GrySun (2) @Organizized (1)​
 
Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
All pretty good picks thus far. Catal Rhythm from Kuroko :music i was very close to nominate it myself. Pretty list stuff.
I wonder if the endings will have more unique picks than the openings.

YES :\m/Boogie Back. I was wondering if anyone would nominate it.
Best thing from Super (aside from Hit and Beerus) :xp
 
Top