Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And... there goes my last pick :emocat

I wonder what's number 1 :?bunny
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Tbf Fly Me to the Moon was going on my list but left it off because I thought it was gonna get real high anyway..
Did it not get any points at all.....? :oh

Anyway, talk about a landslide win. :XD Glad Shamploo is getting so much love in these events.

Thanks for this round Faust, and to everyone involved - got me interested in lots of new series to watch. So many amazing picks!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
so next will be a great amount of unique picks i guess^^
In OSTs, sure based on what I have received atm (this category might be the most tiring one -_-;... ABORT! ABORT! :leaving). But I'm sensing there might be a high amount of popular picks in anime fights.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

^ I had this one from Samurai Champloo on my list for a long time as well, took it off in favor of the Made in Abyss ED in the end because I wanted to stick to “1 per series” (though I listed two Bebop ones, but that’s the exception). This is almost as good as the regular ED imo, but maybe that’s because it was just for one (spectacular) episode and very effective because of that.

Shiki no Uta is actually what made me watch the show. A classmate sent me the song over MSN (yes, this was ages ago) I asked where she found it, and she said it was from a show called Samurai Champloo. I watched it, loved it almost as much as my #1 favorite (then, as now) Cowboy Bebop. Only later did I find out they were by the same creator. Man does that guy know how to use music in his shows (:hi5 btw @Brandish on that Kids on the Slope pick).

Now to start really thinking about the next category... :notlikethis
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh. I was confused for a moment, like... "I love Fly me to the moon but don't recall adding it to my list although that's something I would totally do". Glad to know I still have a bad memory but didn't go fully senile yet '-'

And yes! The song I use to introduce co-workers to animesongs won '-' Eat it, @Hardy (he says the song isn't good u.u)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Soul Eater Ed 4
"Strength" by abingdon boys school
​
@Gryffindor
I was really really close to including this one in my list, still one of my favs as well. Shouldn't be surprised anymore that Gryff picks good stuff :amuse

Aldnoah.Zero Ed 3
aLIEz" by SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:mizuki

@niichan​
Wrong track again Faust, this is the one I meant


And a shame no one else picked Aliez =/

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Ed 2
"LET IT OUT" by Miho Fukuhara

@Valhalla777​
Nice pick man!
Nice pick indeed, totally forgot about this one :o

Ranked #16
12 Points

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Ed
"secret base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~ (10 years after ver.) by Ai Kayano, Haruka Tomatsu and Saori Hayami

@FaustXIII (8) @Gryffindor (4)​
Another one that almost made it to my list, to think two others would actually pick it :O Lost a bit of its charm to me, probably because it's been so long since I saw AnoHana, but I remember it giving me shivers multiple times back then.

Hunter x Hunter 2011 Ed 6
"Hyouriittai" by YUZU

@Valhalla777 (8) @uberfayt (5)​
Actually wanted to include one of the HxH 2011 endings, but had to remove this one at the very end :darn

Gintama Season 2 Ed 1
"Samurai Heart (Some Like It Hot!!)" by SPYAIR

@niichan (9) @Gryffindor (5)​
At this point it feels obvious that I share multiple entries with @Gryffindor lol. Another amazing pick, it's my fav Gintama ED by far.

Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Ed
Step Up LOVE" by DAOKO x Yasuyuki Okamura

@niichan (10) @syx (5)​
@syx :zomg

Ranked #3
24 Points

Kekkai Sensen Ed
"Sugar Song to Bitter Step" by Unison Square Garden

@Elusia (10) @Juviii (8) @niichan (4) @syx (2)​
This actually made it to #3, awesome :wtf Another one I share with syx and @Elusia. Great to see it was your number one choice, this one has an outstanding combination of animation and song. Reminds me that I would really love another Kekkai Sensen season.

Ranked #2
33 Points

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Ed 2
"Magia" by Kalafina

@Valhalla777 (10) @Emperor Spriggan (10) @Erinyes (9) @niichan (2) @Elusia (2)
​
I was wondering when it would finally appear, almost made it to #1 :XD Great pick everyone, sure didn't expect so many people voting for this :zomg Seems like Elusia, Valhalla, Gryffindor and Erinyes are my music buddies from now on :gent
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Wrong track again Faust, this is the one I meant


And a shame no one else picked Aliez =/
MAL apparently listed the opening theme that they also used as the ending them for the first episode:



I just searched 'Aldnoah Zero Ed 3' on YouTube and got the wrong track. Sorry. Updated.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OST... I had missed the announcement on the Fights one...... Even more to tear my hair out for.. :8C
1 Spike vs Vicious
2 Spike vs Pierrot
3 Spike vs Vincent
4 Mugen vs Sara
5 Mugen vs Jin
6 Edward vs Chessmaster Hex
7 Sentaro vs goons

 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
^ I had this one from Samurai Champloo on my list for a long time as well, took it off in favor of the Made in Abyss ED in the end because I wanted to stick to “1 per series” (though I listed two Bebop ones, but that’s the exception). This is almost as good as the regular ED imo, but maybe that’s because it was just for one (spectacular) episode and very effective because of that.
I was gonna add it too. Not only the song is good, but the reason it was used also plays a role. I think it was the episode where Fuu and company strengthened their bond...man how great that was :hee
 
Top