Since a mafia bomb can, so they can they, yes.And mafias who are turned into bombs can still kill as evil said right?
Since a mafia bomb can, so they can they, yes.And mafias who are turned into bombs can still kill as evil said right?
I trust him and like i said,itll just be a waste of a spy result and thats probably what mafia wantBecause he stands out as the only Spy?
What is there to defend, I'm a poor naive detective unjustly getting lynched by my fellow citizensI love how you wont even bother with defending yourself at this point xD
Shouldn't the NVD still remain? You can't vote but you are not a bomb since that got disarmed. You can't possibly know if you only have the NVD and are also a bomb oooooor you are just the NVD- At least until you get lynched and go allahu akbar, or not... I heardOf course your mafia ass would refuse to cooperate, big surprise.
We have two bombs, two confirmed non-voters if I see it right.
We have a person claiming to be a diffuser, who might just say that to save his mafia ass though.
He has one chance to prove his role by diffusing a bomb. Next day we can varify only one person holds a bomb - thus he legit.
Meanwhile he can carry the second bomb, passed to him at the very end of the phase - > he would be able to perform his diffusing of the first bomb before.
But this plan counts on two people I suspect to be mafia to cooperate with confirming a townie, so don't know why I even bother![]()
NO, you pass to holt, demon passes to lets say xi0, but won't matter, because his action shall be neutralized by holts action.I'm trying to cooperate I just don't understand the plan... You want him to diffuse Demon or me, and both of us send the bomb to him? But then he'll have 1 bomb anyway even if he doesn't diffuse, they "fuse" don't they? How would that make him look legit?
Maybe someone less acid can explain your amazing plan to me?
OK. I'll do it.NO, you pass to holt, demon passes to lets say xi0, but won't matter, because his action shall be neutralized by holts action.
@Demonspeed @Hardy @Holt
Panda said "unless" you're diffused or something, so assuming the diffuser plays a big part in this game machanic.Shouldn't the NVD still remain? You can't vote but you are not a bomb since that got disarmed. You can't possibly know if you only have the NVD and are also a bomb oooooor you are just the NVD- At least until you get lynched and go allahu akbar, or not... I heard
Thing is, what does this change if he is a mafia or townie diffuser?NO, you pass to holt, demon passes to lets say xi0, but won't matter, because his action shall be neutralized by holts action.
@Demonspeed @Hardy @Holt
Well, if we see that xi0 can't vote tomorrow, then Holt a big fraud and mafia for sure.Thing is, what does this change if he is a mafia or townie diffuser?
Holt said he never used his action? lmao, that already makes no sense.Well, if we see that xi0 can't vote tomorrow, then Holt a big fraud and mafia for sure.
Why doesn't that mean much, explain.Holt said he never used his action? lmao, that already makes no sense.
If gary CAN vote it still doesn't mean much however, right? That's the problem I had with the plan, I thought it was confirming or something like that.
Because Holt could be a mafia diffuser? So if he goes for the bomb that should go to Gary, and diffuses it, it doesn't mean shit...Why doesn't that mean much, explain.
Sorry, but Mafia having two bomb diffusers while townies have non balance perspective-wise seems farfetched, as Mafia just as well can carry the NVD-package-Bombs.Because Holt could be a mafia diffuser? So if he goes for the bomb that should go to Gary, and diffuses it, it doesn't mean shit...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How come it's farfetched? Bombs are a bigger threats to people that kill at night (AKA MAFIAS) than townies, them having 2 of those (which are shitty roles to begin with) instead of regular mafia members is not unbalanced. It also makes perfect sense that there's more than 1 diffuser in the whole game, regardless of parties.Sorry, but Mafia having two bomb diffusers while townies have non balance perspective-wise seems farfetched, as Mafia just as well can carry the NVD-package-Bombs.
balance???? with a bulletproof, two BK's and 4 NVD making people non targets I think that fun was of more importance than balance.Sorry, but Mafia having two bomb diffusers while townies have non balance perspective-wise seems farfetched, as Mafia just as well can carry the NVD-package-Bombs.
Sry I've been pretty busy tonight... And tomorrow I have class early in the morning
Sent my bomb to Holt as planned, however even if he did diffuse Demon or whoever it doesn't matter much to me, I insist what I said at the end of the day.
For the time being, I'll votekill Gary. What seemed to be a safe claim ("information role) ended up being an awful idea with detectives popping everywhere (including desin, lol) so he went with a singular role that doesn't fit the game AT ALL. He only needed ONE lynch to win the game, so he revealed he "got" dirt on me from a "no result" in the same night I investigated desin. Unless Evil had something to do with said result (I don't think you mentioned what you did that night), to me it's just clear as day that he is bsing, and I have no fucking clue why Empty was so adamant about trusting him.
It has to be him and/or Holt (or one of the bps but I find this HIGHLY unlikely, really, specially because they do form a pair). IIRC Evil's actions so far check perfectly with a bk and even confirmed lambu (sort of) so no point in busting my head thinking about him... That's all I got I guess. For what it's worth, I'll go for Holt tonight btw.
I honestly thought the day would last less tbh, awesome, I might be able to comment in the subway or between classes.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyways, Vote kill Hardy, to get the ball rolling. Probably should wait to see who else can't vote but for now
yeah i know it might be a set up thats why i have no idea who to vote for.also guys please dont forget bombs thing (xi0 & holt).
for now im sticking to holt as the most suspicious, im casting my vote on him now, might be changing depending on any new reveal or infos.
votekill holt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i voted holt bc i dont want to take the risk to go for evil or hardy the decision is way to hard to take, but im no way starting a wagon, its just me sticking on my guts feelings. but he has a bomb.
Vote Kill Holt.
If a non BP wants to vote him later I will lock my vote after them. I or Erin I guess.
Votelock Gary...
Vote Lock xi0.