Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion

iksoknobu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
A solution was presented that makes total sense with what was being constructed of the characters and people are crying because Gojo didn't revive what was the most senseless and stupid thing to do, it would be like throwing everything away at this point. I have fun with these people's tears and the excuses they keep making up to throw hate at the chapter. There are people saying "so gojo is really dead" swear? At this point, did you still have any doubts? ahuahauahaus

Bebo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
JJK downfall has to be studied, top 5 downfalls OaT.

IamJacky

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is unbelievable.

So Yuta was indeed cut in half when he fought Sukuna with Yuji in his domain. He was transported out of battle field to be saved but the damage was too great and he was reaching his limit, so they took the last resort that is Yuta using Kenjaku's CT and transfer his brain into Gojo's body... and it is only with Gojo's body Yuta was able to utilize the six-eye and limitless CT.

This is what I understood of the chapter anyways, will need the actual translation later. Crazy.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Can I say one thing, just one thing?

Personally I find the Jujutsu Kaisen fandom one of the most immature and irritating ever.

With this obsession with these idiotic nicknames like "Goatjo", "Fraudkuna" etc

Meaning what. what exactly do you want to prove? That Sukuna is a "fraud" because....did he cheat? And who hasn't done it?

HakunaMatata

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Gege is a daring author and I fucking love that.

And btw, killing a popular character doesn't mean the author hates him. It means he loves and respects his story more than anything.

Last edited:

faiz461

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Bye2, Go/jo, hello Gojo 2.0 aka Gota.

gege did the unexpected,
the “gojo will return” fans are disappointed because actual gojo died
the “gojo is dead” fans are disappointed because gojo’s body & power returned.
sasuga gege, disappointing everybody with lobotomy kaisen

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
In my mind right now:
Editor (make gojo alive again) vs Gege (won't make gojo alive again)

The solution:

Lmao

If that really what happen

I'm saluted to gege :hi

vicefulder

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Personally I find the Jujutsu Kaisen fandom one of the most immature and irritating ever.

Meaning what. what exactly do you want to prove? That Sukuna is a "fraud" because....did he cheat? And who hasn't done it?
It honestly feels like the majority of the fandom is either a bunch of sweaty power scalling dudes treating it like its the MBA or lonely romance obsessed otakus that only care about shipping and thirsting. There are people on twitter saying they are legit suicidal after it was confirmed Gojo really was dead for good, it's legitimately depressing and ridiculous at the same fime

Lord Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
This looks like fanfic not gonna lie

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
God damn this is wild. I mean it is possible, but never expected Gege to go with it. What a crazy fight full of twists

lilkwarrior

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If the spoilers are true, I wonder if this becomes another twist later on:

1) Sakura is defeated but…

2) Kenjaku’s legacy lives on taking over Yuta/Geto or Megumi based on some binding vow to complete the merge

Kind of would be a situation in which

A) Megumi would probably reluctantly be needed to be sacrificed to stop the merge (or its aftermath)

B) Yuji or Yuta sacrifices themselves to free Megumi’s role in the merge

Either way, I think this author will do a great job of finishing up this story with the refreshingly bold and entertaining courage to have meaningful sacrifices and death occur on the protagonist side towards moving their story along to its end.

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
In the final page when Yujo (Yuta+Gojo) does his DE, he added his own style to it. Sakuna seems to doing a closed DE this time like the one when Yuji first fight Sakuna in his mind.

korwinkrulpolski

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Yuta’s gonna lose. Sukuna has to be defeated with DE but it’d gottta be Yuji’s

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States

I think you, like Gege(And his manga suffers for it ) are taking this too seriously. People just like Gojo. Also Sukuna is written very oddly in his fight against Gojo because Gege is a Gojo hating hack.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I think you, like Gege(And his manga suffers for it ) are taking this too seriously. People just like Gojo. Also Sukuna is written very oddly in his fight against Gojo because Gege is a Gojo hating hack.
Oddly ?

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes. He was written in a way this fight that implied Gojo would have won if not for Fushiguro’s body and Big Raga. So much so that half the next chapter is a not so subtle explanation dump on how Sukuna wasn’t even trying and didn’t need anything he used to beat lowly Gojo. And that exists because Gege takes this too seriously and has actual hatred for his best FICTIONAL character. Don’t get me wrong I was sure Gojo was gonna die pretty much as soon as the manga started but I didn’t think he was going to be written to be nowhere near Sukuna’s level. It’s senseless in concept and practice. Fraudkuna exists for one of two reasons depending on the person: They just dislike Sukuna or it’s because Sukuna was written poorly in his fight with Gojo

As for the larger point, they’re just fan names. My Hero fans want everyone to be in a relationship, Goku fans have called him Goatku and want him to beat everyone etc.

Last edited:

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Yes. He was written in a way this fight that implied Gojo would have won if not for Fushiguro’s body and Big Raga. So much so that half the next chapter is a not so subtle explanation dump on how Sukuna wasn’t even trying and didn’t need anything he used to beat lowly Gojo. And that exists because Gege takes this too seriously and has actual hatred for his best FICTIONAL character. Don’t get me wrong I was sure Gojo was gonna die pretty much as soon as the manga started but I didn’t think he was going to be written to be nowhere near Sukuna’s level. It’s senseless in concept and practice. Fraudkuna exists for one of two reasons depending on the person: They just like Sukuna or it’s because Sukuna was written poorly in his fight with Gojo

As for the larger point, they’re just fan names. My Hero fans want everyone to be in a relationship, Goku fans have called him Goatku and want him to beat everyone etc.
It is painfully clear you are one of those fans he was talking about.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
It is painfully clear you are one of those fans he was talking about.
No it’s not. Cause I don’t talk like that. It just doesn’t bother me when people do. Most of us are adults debating fictional characters. People liking or hating a character enough to give them nicknames is whatever. Being upset about it makes you one of those fans because it’s just a manga and people like it. Big deal. Gojo isn’t a top 5 character for me and neither is Sukuna just calling it like I see it.

Last edited:

armycat23

Reaction score
Country
United States
JJK downfall has to be studied, top 5 downfalls OaT.
Every response Ive seen elsewhere is happy and excited. You seem to be in a very low minority.