Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion

RenaLuv

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
My favorite post from the leak release last night:

"" this chapter fucking sucks so here's my suicide note Dear family, Gojo did not return. He was actually possessed by Yuta Okkotsu aka the worst fucking guy ever. So in this suicide note, I write about how much I hate Gege Akutami and I wish that every single character that has partaken in the Shinjuku fight to go fuck themselves for being useless. I want to especially dedicate this to Hakari Kenji. You have been fighting Sukuna's side hoe for months and we have no seen a single process from you. Your IQ is trash, you are trash, you cannot even fight a 1v1 against Uraume. I hope you know that the only cool thing about you is that your domain expansion is confusing as fuck. I want to dedicate the second part of this suicide note to Megumi Fushiguro. You are worthless. I have to say, the only thing good about you is your dad. Your dad is hot even though broke and probably has skid marks. I want you to know that your fake ass angel girlfriend is the cause of all this bullshit. This one is for you Todo. You lost an arm and went MIA for the rest of the fucking story until the end of the fight. You came back with that stupid ass vibraslap or whatever the hell and now you decide to show your bitchass face in front of us? Choso died. He died and you came back just to steal his death's attention. Yuta Okkotsu. You are trash. You are a gary stu. You are not unique. The only unique thing about you is your monster girlfriend that is probably 12 years old. You sideline Yuji so much it's not funny bro just get the hell out of here. Your cursed technique has caused nothing but fucking plot holes since the moment you came into life. I want you to get out of Gojo's body RIGHT NOW. At this moment, I want you to fuck off. Let Gojo rest. With this final message, I leave one last words. Fuck you Gege Akutami. If this continues, I will make a binding vow to stop drawing JJK completely in return for Gege to stop his bullshit. Sign, Kyou. ""

Laughed so damn hard

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Seems like there's a five minute time limit to Copy, so if Kenjaku's CT requires constant upkeep then they have no idea what will happen to him after that time limit. Worst case scenario is that he just outright dies. That or he lives, but his brain is in the body of someone with a CT he can't access with his consciousness.
What if after 5 minutes Kenjaku take over to complete his plan? With Gojo's body and Yuta's skill as support?

Which would actually make him equal or superior to Sukuna,

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
My favorite post from the leak release last night:

"" this chapter fucking sucks so here's my suicide note Dear family, Gojo did not return. He was actually possessed by Yuta Okkotsu aka the worst fucking guy ever. So in this suicide note, I write about how much I hate Gege Akutami and I wish that every single character that has partaken in the Shinjuku fight to go fuck themselves for being useless. I want to especially dedicate this to Hakari Kenji. You have been fighting Sukuna's side hoe for months and we have no seen a single process from you. Your IQ is trash, you are trash, you cannot even fight a 1v1 against Uraume. I hope you know that the only cool thing about you is that your domain expansion is confusing as fuck. I want to dedicate the second part of this suicide note to Megumi Fushiguro. You are worthless. I have to say, the only thing good about you is your dad. Your dad is hot even though broke and probably has skid marks. I want you to know that your fake ass angel girlfriend is the cause of all this bullshit. This one is for you Todo. You lost an arm and went MIA for the rest of the fucking story until the end of the fight. You came back with that stupid ass vibraslap or whatever the hell and now you decide to show your bitchass face in front of us? Choso died. He died and you came back just to steal his death's attention. Yuta Okkotsu. You are trash. You are a gary stu. You are not unique. The only unique thing about you is your monster girlfriend that is probably 12 years old. You sideline Yuji so much it's not funny bro just get the hell out of here. Your cursed technique has caused nothing but fucking plot holes since the moment you came into life. I want you to get out of Gojo's body RIGHT NOW. At this moment, I want you to fuck off. Let Gojo rest. With this final message, I leave one last words. Fuck you Gege Akutami. If this continues, I will make a binding vow to stop drawing JJK completely in return for Gege to stop his bullshit. Sign, Kyou. ""

Laughed so damn hard
Let me guess, jujutsufolks? lol

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What if after 5 minutes Kenjaku take over to complete his plan? With Gojo's body and Yuta's skill as support?

Which would actually make him equal or superior to Sukuna,
Hopefully not

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
I honestly don't think he would have won if he had shown off his true form right away.
Because you honestly don't think so doesn't mean it is not the case. At least explain why you think the way you do instead of relying on what would be feelings. I think he would beat Gojo because the advantage Gojo had during the domain clashes was in 1 v 1 combat. He was not able to break Sukuna's domain with his own domain even once. Original Sukuna is far superior in hand-to-hand combat to Meguna. Even if he does not "best" Gojo in 1 v 1 (which I think he would), he would have survived long enough to push Gojo to the point of not being able to use his domain again without getting hit by unlimited void.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I remember there was someone here that persistently denied Yuta was cut in 2 back then. "AbSoLuTelY nOT, wHeRe ThE hElL dO yOu sEe iT." Repeated constantly. Imagine not seeing that when was presented clear af on panel. Yikes.
:epicfacepalm

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I remember there was someone here that persistently denied Yuta was cut in 2 back then. "AbSoLuTelY nOT, wHeRe ThE hElL dO yOu sEe iT." Repeated constantly. Imagine not seeing that when was presented clear af on panel. Yikes.
Yuji had also been cut in two and was still around the next chapter.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuji had also been cut in two and was still around the next chapter.
Has nothing to do with you denying Yuta was bisected. Kept saying I don't see the separation constantly even tho users spooned you the panels LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Has nothing to do with you denying Yuta was bisected.
Yuji was too, only he immediately noticed while he recovered. Before this chapter, you couldn't really tell if Yuta was actually hurt or not.

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
Because you honestly don't think so doesn't mean it is not the case. At least explain why you think the way you do instead of relying on what would be feelings. I think he would beat Gojo because the advantage Gojo had during the domain clashes was in 1 v 1 combat. He was not able to break Sukuna's domain with his own domain even once. Original Sukuna is far superior in hand-to-hand combat to Meguna. Even if he does not "best" Gojo in 1 v 1 (which I think he would), he would have survived long enough to push Gojo to the point of not being able to use his domain again without getting hit by unlimited void.
Gojo wasn’t able to break sukuna’s domain because sukuna’s domain is barrierless so unbreakable… but he manage to solve that problem, he found a way to deal with it and to give that answer to the others as implied at the end of this new chapter : « the solution to Barrier technique regarding ryomen sukuna barrierless domain had been revealed through Gojo Satoru »
Yuta know how to deal with it

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I mean, the issue of being cut in half is kind of irrelevant when we have seen crazy restorations with Reverse Curse Technique. I mean, we have seen how crazy Kinji DE is.

For me the way to know someone is dead is only through narrative: Is it important that X character remains dead? Does it remove importance to the events before? Are we gaining something as readers with the revival? Etc, etc. I mean, with Gege I think it's more relevant than, let's say, Oda.

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gege is a daring author and I fucking love that.

And btw, killing a popular character doesn't mean the author hates him. It means he loves and respects his story more than anything.
No Gege has on the record multiple times explained how he dislikes Gojo. Gege doesn’t like that other people like Gojo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I love this but im still unsure how this gets them the win

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
You're not normal. On God. What downfall are you talking about
OIIIIII!!!!!! Are you trying to imply something? If you are sayng about thoose series then I'd say, just let it go. No is asking you to see them. And besides, they enevr went downfall. JK did, cause they just had to play with our emotions and despair.
Its truly sad that I just read spoilers just cause I want to see Sukuna lose.
And now they are saying Gojo was not resurected but rather Yuta transfered his brain? Well, at least he finally got a male voice so I guess that works.
the rest is just whatever, all I want is for Sukuna to end.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What is Gojo doing behind that door on the flashback? He talks about something that he won't want the ppl there to see, so, can be something that Yuta can use now and Gojo won't showed us?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What is Gojo doing behind that door on the flashback? He talks about something that he won't want the ppl there to see, so, can be something that Yuta can use now and Gojo won't showed us?
Killing the higher ups

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Now without Mahoraga, can Sukuna domain be more fast than infinite? Cause if he gets caught by infinite it's over, when Gojo used it, even minus than 1 second and Sukuna take a lot of damage that almost incapacitated him from using RCT, imagine getting the full time of infinite... Or on the next chapter, Sukuna use a trump card against infinite that he learned from Mahoraga before dying.

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Gojo wasn’t able to break sukuna’s domain because sukuna’s domain is barrierless so unbreakable… but he manage to solve that problem, he found a way to deal with it and to give that answer to the others as implied at the end of this new chapter : « the solution to Barrier technique regarding ryomen sukuna barrierless domain had been revealed through Gojo Satoru »
Yuta know how to deal with it
Smh, a barrierless domain is breakable. Did you not read the Yuki/Tengen v Kenjaku fight?

Did you even think about the "solution" in the context of the story? The "solution" is to change the conditions of your barrier. Great, it stopped the domain from being broken from the outside. But what did Sukuna do in response? he changed the condition of his domain too and broke Gojo's barrier from the inside. He still had the advantage. In chapter 228, Gojo covers the whole of Sukuna's domain range and then decreases the size of his domain to a small ball. This was to contain the whole of Sukuna's domain while also strengthening the inside of his own barrier. What did Sukuna do? He also decreased the size of his own domain and strengthened the outside of his barrier. This allowed him to destroy Gojo's barrier from the inside despite it being strengthened by Gojo's "small ball" tactic. Even then, Gojo had to damage Sukuna physically in order to make Sukuna's domain collapse. It is not even a "solution", it just gives Gojo/Yuta an opportunity to fight longer and not have his barrier broken instantly.

This is my problem with everyone who argues for Gojo, it's always half-baked thinking. "Gojo wins because nothing can go through limitless" like they were nodding off as they were reading the chapters and forgot all the other times limitless was bypassed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now without Mahoraga, can Sukuna domain be more fast than infinite? Cause if he gets caught by infinite it's over, when Gojo used it, even minus than 1 second and Sukuna take a lot of damage that almost incapacitated him from using RCT, imagine getting the full time of infinite... Or on the next chapter, Sukuna use a trump card against infinite that he learned from Mahoraga before dying.
It was not about being fast. Sukuna was always able to match Gojo in speed of domain expansion. What caused Sukuna to fail was because he also needed to heal himself at one point before expanding his domain. This caused a little delay and let unlimited void hit. Right now, Sukuna has world world-cutting slash which means that he will not be defenseless against infinity inside the domain. I still doubt whether he can even use his world-cutting slash considering he has only two hands but my bet is his binding vow has produced a work around. Most likely, he has replaced the Enma Ten-In hand sign with Gojo's hand sign and he will use his other hand to direct the slash. If he is able to use world world-cutting slash, the fight should be very interesting even though Sukuna's domain has that 99-second time limit now.

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
Smh, a barrierless domain is breakable. Did you not read the Yuki/Tengen v Kenjaku fight?

Did you even think about the "solution" in the context of the story? The "solution" is to change the conditions of your barrier. Great, it stopped the domain from being broken from the outside. But what did Sukuna do in response? he changed the condition of his domain too and broke Gojo's barrier from the inside. He still had the advantage. In chapter 228, Gojo covers the whole of Sukuna's domain range and then decreases the size of his domain to a small ball. This was to contain the whole of Sukuna's domain while also strengthening the inside of his own barrier. What did Sukuna do? He also decreased the size of his own domain and strengthened the outside of his barrier. This allowed him to destroy Gojo's barrier from the inside despite it being strengthened by Gojo's "small ball" tactic. Even then, Gojo had to damage Sukuna physically in order to make Sukuna's domain collapse. It is not even a "solution", it just gives Gojo/Yuta an opportunity to fight longer and not have his barrier broken instantly.
Bro, you’re annoying af
Kenkaju domain was dealt with because he was fighting Inside one of Tengen’s empty barriers. It’s almost like what you said about how gojo used to deal with sukuna’s domain, kenkaju’s domain was already Inside a very very much bigger barrier and by dispelling it, it destroy kenkaju’s domain.

For Gojo you’re right but the small ball method was to protect both side of his domain by envelopping sukuna’s domain range, not his domain itself (being barrierless you know). By doing so and reducing his own domain to a tiny ball he captured sukuna’s domain range and strenghten the Inside of his own. Being this tiny also minimise the burden of external attacks on the outside of his domain thus making it a little more durable. This is the solution bring by gojo.

The rest inside is up to yuta but considering that gojo’s fight give him some hint about how he can deal with sukuna, im not worry. Im just worry about those 5min.
Plus sukuna can now only extend his domain for 99 seconds. Gojo’s domain was able to withstand sukuna’s slashes for 3min while they were in the tiny ball.
Plus sukuna’s domain is now incomplete and full of holes, maybe giving Unlimited Void a higher chance to struck first.

Those 5min are the only variable here. Yuta/Gojo got the upper hand.

Last edited:

zafool974

Reaction score
Country
France
Has nothing to do with you denying Yuta was bisected. Kept saying I don't see the separation constantly even tho users spooned you the panels LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I remember that hahaha, I did spoon fed him the panels. Glad Yuta was actually done for.

This is wild though, I gotta say I love how twisted and unexpected this took a turn. Among all the copium theories bringing back Gojo on the internet, nobody ever thought of that, nothing that I heard of anyway.
It could have been predicted though, since we all knew Yuta could copy any CT apart from Gojo's.

This is masterful, Yuji and Todo were shining so hard last chapter but Yuta just shut that shit down immediately. I still hope the duo will support the new goat.

I believe Kenjaku's CT is option 3, one time and you're good, otherwise he wouldn't have lived for two thousand years.
Man Gege is on fire, might be the first manga to have a satisfying last arc in a while. So far so good!