^^ no one recommends anything to you because you're always the one doing the recommending 




Read X/1999 by Clamp, its a classic. Im just a die hard Clamp fan. Think it has an anime tooNot sure why people couldn't recommend me something, I like recommendations![]()

Ok, let me recommend something. Read .... Oh wait, you read practically everything I doNot sure why people couldn't recommend me something, I like recommendations![]()
. Well there black clover. Pretty lighthearted but I haven't gone very far. You could try that
lol, TRC is my fave one they did. have you been reading the continuation, Tsubasa World Chronicles? Its good, but so slow with a chapter a monthClamp huh? Tsubasa Chronicles was nice.
Confusing as fuck but rly nice.

I think its a short story before they do a big sequel to it. Get to see Syaoran glomp onto his clone/dad.There is a... What? Why?
Just read the description... Looks even more complicated than TRC @__@I think its a short story before they do a big sequel to it. Get to see Syaoran glomp onto his clone/dad.
http://tsubasa.wikia.com/wiki/Tsubasa_World_Chronicle:_Nirai_Kanai-hen
Its is, lol. The main part I loved about TRC was the dialogue between Fai and Kurogane, and the idea of them going to different worlds.Just read the description... Looks even more complicated than TRC @__@

I know,Yes sure but I might have to reread it at some point... It was so ugh...
Every story being connected thanks to the multiverse...
But it was still enjoyable to read.
Oh, cardcaptors good to manThat it was. As a Cardcaptor Sakura fan that was a completely new level...![]()

I know, but sometimes a mind fuck is goodYeah it was such an adorable Manga. And then TRC fucked with our minds...![]()


You have to, I am now, lolIt really was... Damn now I rly wanna reread it.![]()
