Ugh, that was such a f* up week for me. I work as a contractor for Opel/GM by the way.
I postponed my vacation to December due to a "little" dispute with another department. Well, it's always a big difference between being right and getting right. At the end of the day, we could manage to clarify every issue in a professional manner. Still, the conclusion came way too late and now we have to catch up for the lost time, thus working overtime and postponing my vacation.
About the court thing, I will tell you the next time on slack.
This
link should be the correct one, now. I doubt there is anything "new" for you. :3 Regarding Alive, what does new "cover art" mean? The complete series with "fresh" art?
I hope you forgive me for not reading Mahou, even though I promised it. v.v
How are you doing by the way?
I can imagine, considering you were gone for the whole week. Was work that hard/busy/tiring?
Opel huh, they didn't really do well those last few years from what I recall, are things starting to get better?
ugh that sounds highly annoying, but shit like that happens often enough everywhere. Usually the people at the lower food chain who have to pay the most for stuff like that =/ oh well December is around the corner, do you have your vacation at the beginning or the end?
There are a few I've not read, like the gamer or cube xD Not reading Fire Brigade either and Black Clover obviously, but I'm not really interested in either atm tbh.
Haha no, now that would be great. I don't think the artist has the time to redraw the whole thing, it's just getting new covers from him. Then again maybe he could, but redrawing your manga after you've improved never really was a thing in Japan from what I know. What I'm most happy about aren't the covers, but that it's getting a new release, and considering the artist provides new covers, I imagine he has the rights for the manga now. I'm sure you know how complicated that stuff can be, not sure how things were handled after the original author/story writer died. If it does reasonably well I imagine there could be an anime on the horizon, but who knows.
but if you want a comparison, here is how the original volume cover looked:
Nah I don't really mind, that's real life. What annoys me is when you, like Sky, have a two or three weeks long vacation, tell me you will read something, but still don't, even though you had a damn lot of free time. Maybe it's unfair, but in such a case I end up a tiny bit disappointed xD
I'm doing fine I guess, things became a bit less hectic at my workplace, but we're always most busy towards the end of the year, and it didn't help that two colleagues in my team got pregnant, and now I'm left with a single and completely new colleague (though she does try hard, I have to give her that). Now we have one handicapped kid in our group, he's blind and well, rather hard to deal with at times, and normally there's supposed to be one colleague just looking after him mainly. We got one this November, and barely two weeks later she decides to quits.... sigh. So yeah, there will be a few more rather busy and tiring weeks until the new year, not sure how things will go from there.
---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------
wow that turned out a bit longer than I thought xD
anyway, what do you think of this? :3
There will be an anime of that starting in January
