Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
LMFAO SYX that avatar, I'm dead. :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Not yet atm. Well, I'd need money of course. And I just hope I can do it as soon as possible, considering Indonesia is having this problem: you register in 2017, you might depart in 2037. In other words, one must wait for approx. 20 years! I don't want to be old when I do Hajj :emocat :emocat
Wait, what? You have to register and wait decades to leave your country? Never heard of this before. It sounds like a joke, no offense meant!
Oh..belated happy birthday syx
Thank you, Holt-sama. :zomg

Now, make me a present and start with Umineko. I appreciate your dedication! :3
Well, that's because I was also quite distracted that time so instead of Atom, accidentally typed Chaos which is my Discord username. :p
That's good to know now. I was about to have my "fun" with this "unknown" guy, if he were to comment in my profile again. :lmao You saved yourself awkward comments from my side. xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
LMFAO SYX that avatar, I'm dead. :lmao
I was also dead when I saw that panel with Laxus. xD I HAD to do this avy. :lmao
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,937
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yeah, have to wait decades to do Hajj. Due to the number/quota :nomoar

Also finally another one has acknowledged Laxus' awesomeness

:teehee
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Thank you, Holt-sama. :zomg

Now, make me a present and start with Umineko. I appreciate your dedication! :3
Haha. Did you finish it yet?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Happy birthday syx (/Late)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yeah, have to wait decades to do Hajj. Due to the number/quota :nomoar

Also finally another one has acknowledged Laxus' awesomeness

:teehee
Ah, this only applies to the Hajj pilgrimage? So, you can still go on vacation to other countries?

Laxus is one of the few better characters in Fairy Tail. Sadly, I had to change my avatar due to a pact with the devil. :/

Haha. Did you finish it yet?
I stopped reading it right before the end of EP4 due to the fasting month, which will end this weekend. It's not really enjoyable to read it when you are fasting. Not to mention the weather, it's 35°C currently here in Germany.



Happy birthday syx (/Late)
Late or not, I appreciate it like any other congratulation, so thank you very much, and good like in the Waifu Wars. Winry looks super cute, especially that signature looks smooth as fuck. :3 Too bad FMA Brotherhood couldn't win me over. :/
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I stopped reading it right before the end of EP4 due to the fasting month, which will end this weekend. It's not really enjoyable to read it when you are fasting. Not to mention the weather, it's 35°C currently here in Germany.
Ah ok.. I haven't finished Maou yet, though I'm pretty close to the end
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ah, this only applies to the Hajj pilgrimage? So, you can still go on vacation to other countries?

Laxus is one of the few better characters in Fairy Tail. Sadly, I had to change my avatar due to a pact with the devil. :/


I stopped reading it right before the end of EP4 due to the fasting month, which will end this weekend. It's not really enjoyable to read it when you are fasting. Not to mention the weather, it's 35°C currently here in Germany.




Late or not, I appreciate it like any other congratulation, so thank you very much, and good like in the Waifu Wars. Winry looks super cute, especially that signature looks smooth as fuck. :3 Too bad FMA Brotherhood couldn't win me over. :/
You're a strange human being if FMA couldn't win you over haha. Who did you noninate this year?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Don't nominate anyone. One of us might actually win.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ah ok.. I haven't finished Maou yet, though I'm pretty close to the end
And what are your thoughts? Would you recommend it? Also, will you start with Umineko when you are finished with Maou?
You're a strange human being if FMA couldn't win you over haha. Who did you noninate this year?
I'm obviously a strange human being. You had a wrong impression of me all the time if you thought otherwise. :oh
I won't participate in the Waifu Wars. :darn
@syx Support Jeanne please. :wtf
Ah, that's difficult, bro. :( I don't know anything about Jeanne, except for the fact that she looks gorgeous. It's really hard to not support the nominations of nii, Gallon and kkck. If Jeanne is not up against them, I could see me supporting her for your sake, for the sake of the Nasuverse and for the sake of the number #1 Fate fanboy nii.
Don't nominate anyone. One of us might actually win.
I won't. You may rest assured that I won't utterly crush all nominations, dominate the whole event and let our beloved MH community fall into a deep depression. :3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah, that's difficult, bro. :( I don't know anything about Jeanne, except for the fact that she looks gorgeous. It's really hard to not support the nominations of nii, Gallon and kkck. If Jeanne is not up against them, I could see me supporting her for your sake, for the sake of the Nasuverse and for the sake of the number #1 Fate fanboy nii.:3
Daaaw that's so nice of you :blush though I don't really know that much about Jeanne yet either
You should get your hands on FGO this Sunday, then you will be able to learn more about her :3 Also that set, I approve :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
And what are your thoughts? Would you recommend it? Also, will you start with Umineko when you are finished with Maou?
Yeah, I mean, Nii did recommend it XD. It's pretty good at its best, but there are sometimes the story drags a bit and is a tad boring (happens only in one route though). Well, each story has been very good so far (at some point or the other) and those are the side stories. Yes, I will begin Umineko when I'm done.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell




Also new cover for the Fate/Zero Bluray re-release in Japan:

Oh god, those are amazing. :worship :x3

I live in the wrong country. :/ No offense, Germany! :darn
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We all live in the wrong country :pjsalt





I like what I'm seeing :zomg New PV soon too~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can only pray that this has better production values than the 3rei anime... I just hope they will manage to portray Shirou as badass as he is supposed to be
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
We all live in the wrong country :pjsalt





I like what I'm seeing :zomg New PV soon too~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can only pray that this has better production values than the 3rei anime... I just hope they will manage to portray Shirou as badass as he is supposed to be
Seriously, that Emiya set the bar so high, it makes him compete with Kiritsugu in my list. He is probably also the reason why I'm starting to get kinda disappointed with the Kaleid drei manga. :darn This may sound harsh, but he left such a badass impression that it's hard to swallow to see him stay on the sidelines. Yes, the rest is okay too, however... once you experience this Emiya, there is no way back. :blush

I hope the movie does him justice! He deserves it.
 
Top