LMFAO SYX that avatar, I'm dead. 


Wait, what? You have to register and wait decades to leave your country? Never heard of this before. It sounds like a joke, no offense meant!Not yet atm. Well, I'd need money of course. And I just hope I can do it as soon as possible, considering Indonesia is having this problem: you register in 2017, you might depart in 2037. In other words, one must wait for approx. 20 years! I don't want to be old when I do Hajj![]()
Thank you, Holt-sama.Oh..belated happy birthday syx

That's good to know now. I was about to have my "fun" with this "unknown" guy, if he were to comment in my profile again.Well, that's because I was also quite distracted that time so instead of Atom, accidentally typed Chaos which is my Discord username.![]()
You saved yourself awkward comments from my side. xD--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was also dead when I saw that panel with Laxus. xD I HAD to do this avy.LMFAO SYX that avatar, I'm dead.![]()



Haha. Did you finish it yet?Thank you, Holt-sama.
Now, make me a present and start with Umineko. I appreciate your dedication! :3
LateHappy birthday syx (/Late)
Ah, this only applies to the Hajj pilgrimage? So, you can still go on vacation to other countries?Yeah, have to wait decades to do Hajj. Due to the number/quota
Also finally another one has acknowledged Laxus' awesomeness
![]()
I stopped reading it right before the end of EP4 due to the fasting month, which will end this weekend. It's not really enjoyable to read it when you are fasting. Not to mention the weather, it's 35°C currently here in Germany.Haha. Did you finish it yet?
Late or not, I appreciate it like any other congratulation, so thank you very much, and good like in the Waifu Wars. Winry looks super cute, especially that signature looks smooth as fuck. :3 Too bad FMA Brotherhood couldn't win me over. :/Happy birthday syx (/Late)
Ah ok.. I haven't finished Maou yet, though I'm pretty close to the endI stopped reading it right before the end of EP4 due to the fasting month, which will end this weekend. It's not really enjoyable to read it when you are fasting. Not to mention the weather, it's 35°C currently here in Germany.
You're a strange human being if FMA couldn't win you over haha. Who did you noninate this year?Ah, this only applies to the Hajj pilgrimage? So, you can still go on vacation to other countries?
Laxus is one of the few better characters in Fairy Tail. Sadly, I had to change my avatar due to a pact with the devil. :/
I stopped reading it right before the end of EP4 due to the fasting month, which will end this weekend. It's not really enjoyable to read it when you are fasting. Not to mention the weather, it's 35°C currently here in Germany.
![]()
Late or not, I appreciate it like any other congratulation, so thank you very much, and good like in the Waifu Wars. Winry looks super cute, especially that signature looks smooth as fuck. :3 Too bad FMA Brotherhood couldn't win me over. :/
He hasn't nominated anyone yet lol.You're a strange human being if FMA couldn't win you over haha. Who did you noninate this year?

"One of us", do you mean you and me?Don't nominate anyone. One of us might actually win.
Anyone that isn't syx."One of us", do you mean you and me?
And what are your thoughts? Would you recommend it? Also, will you start with Umineko when you are finished with Maou?Ah ok.. I haven't finished Maou yet, though I'm pretty close to the end
I'm obviously a strange human being. You had a wrong impression of me all the time if you thought otherwise.You're a strange human being if FMA couldn't win you over haha. Who did you noninate this year?


Ah, that's difficult, bro.@syx Support Jeanne please.![]()
I don't know anything about Jeanne, except for the fact that she looks gorgeous. It's really hard to not support the nominations of nii, Gallon and kkck. If Jeanne is not up against them, I could see me supporting her for your sake, for the sake of the Nasuverse and for the sake of the number #1 Fate fanboy nii.I won't. You may rest assured that I won't utterly crush all nominations, dominate the whole event and let our beloved MH community fall into a deep depression. :3Don't nominate anyone. One of us might actually win.
Daaaw that's so nice of youAh, that's difficult, bro.I don't know anything about Jeanne, except for the fact that she looks gorgeous. It's really hard to not support the nominations of nii, Gallon and kkck. If Jeanne is not up against them, I could see me supporting her for your sake, for the sake of the Nasuverse and for the sake of the number #1 Fate fanboy nii.:3

Yeah, I mean, Nii did recommend it XD. It's pretty good at its best, but there are sometimes the story drags a bit and is a tad boring (happens only in one route though). Well, each story has been very good so far (at some point or the other) and those are the side stories. Yes, I will begin Umineko when I'm done.And what are your thoughts? Would you recommend it? Also, will you start with Umineko when you are finished with Maou?
Oh god, those are amazing.![]()
![]()
Also new cover for the Fate/Zero Bluray re-release in Japan:
![]()



New PV soon too~--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seriously, that Emiya set the bar so high, it makes him compete with Kiritsugu in my list. He is probably also the reason why I'm starting to get kinda disappointed with the Kaleid drei manga.We all live in the wrong country
![]()
![]()
I like what I'm seeingNew PV soon too~
I can only pray that this has better production values than the 3rei anime... I just hope they will manage to portray Shirou as badass as he is supposed to be--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This may sound harsh, but he left such a badass impression that it's hard to swallow to see him stay on the sidelines. Yes, the rest is okay too, however... once you experience this Emiya, there is no way back. 