Syx are you watching Gegege no kitarou.
It is airing now and it is a great series.
It is airing now and it is a great series.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
actually nii, mago, and I have planned somethingWHAT ARE THESE POSTS IN MY THREAD???????
LET ME PLAY UMINEKO!!!!
AHMAD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hello @Erinyes, this is syx.
I'm not watching any animes as long as I haven't finished Umineko. Okay, there are times where I'm not able to play Umineko, then I watch Nanatsu no Taizai or Garo Vanishing Line.Syx are you watching Gegege no kitarou.
It is airing now and it is a great series.
And what made you guys believe that I might make a good target? Smh...actually nii, mago, and I have planned something
![]()
It's really good.And why it isn't rated high in MAL is ...Hello @Erinyes, this is syx.
This guy here is using gifs featuring your younger self. I assume he does it without your permission. You might want to report him. : )
No need to thank me.
I'm not watching any animes as long as I haven't finished Umineko. Okay, there are times where I'm not able to play Umineko, then I watch Nanatsu no Taizai or Garo Vanishing Line.
Is it really good? Because I looked it up on MAL and it didn't really appeal to me.
And what made you guys believe that I might make a good target? Smh...
Nah, I wasn't referring to the MAL rating. I based my opinion on the teaser, but that doesn't have to mean anything. I can't disappoint a ToG fella, so I'll put a series which you recommend in my plan to watch list.

Gege no kitarou.Nah, I wasn't referring to the MAL rating. I based my opinion on the teaser, but that doesn't have to mean anything. I can't disappoint a ToG fella, so I'll put a series which you recommend in my plan to watch list.
Which series will it be?
Hello @Erinyes, this is syx.
This guy here is using gifs featuring your younger self. I assume he does it without your permission. You might want to report him. : )
No need to thank me.
I'm not watching any animes as long as I haven't finished Umineko. Okay, there are times where I'm not able to play Umineko, then I watch Nanatsu no Taizai or Garo Vanishing Line.
Is it really good? Because I looked it up on MAL and it didn't really appeal to me.
And what made you guys believe that I might make a good target? Smh...
Dimaria-kun is stealing my beautiful and glorious self....


he even gave up on his beloved TPN because of this, how cute
Oh no Arjuna-kun. Oh hell no. Don't even mention the anime, please. Oh shit.. that is some bad shit I tell you man. First it looks nice and it doesn't censor anything which is nice but the it's truly garbage/ The only god thing in the anime is the opening. I recommend you to do the game if you are able to buy the VN. It's truly a master piece and very well made, the soundtracks, the voices, literally beautiful. However in case you can't there is always the manga you read since it follows perfectly the VN and the manga face expression panels are godly imho (also emphasis on in case in you can't).