Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Syx are you watching Gegege no kitarou.

It is airing now and it is a great series.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
WHAT ARE THESE POSTS IN MY THREAD???????


LET ME PLAY UMINEKO!!!!

AHMAD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@Vici


:hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHAT ARE THESE POSTS IN MY THREAD???????


LET ME PLAY UMINEKO!!!!

AHMAD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


actually nii, mago, and I have planned something
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Keep calm syx.

Just keep calm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was actually very happy today, because we have nice weather here and I could leave work after 8h for once...

I should have stayed at work...
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hello @Erinyes, this is syx.

This guy here is using gifs featuring your younger self. I assume he does it without your permission. You might want to report him. : )

No need to thank me.

Syx are you watching Gegege no kitarou.

It is airing now and it is a great series.
I'm not watching any animes as long as I haven't finished Umineko. Okay, there are times where I'm not able to play Umineko, then I watch Nanatsu no Taizai or Garo Vanishing Line.

Is it really good? Because I looked it up on MAL and it didn't really appeal to me.

actually nii, mago, and I have planned something
And what made you guys believe that I might make a good target? Smh...
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hello @Erinyes, this is syx.

This guy here is using gifs featuring your younger self. I assume he does it without your permission. You might want to report him. : )

No need to thank me.


I'm not watching any animes as long as I haven't finished Umineko. Okay, there are times where I'm not able to play Umineko, then I watch Nanatsu no Taizai or Garo Vanishing Line.

Is it really good? Because I looked it up on MAL and it didn't really appeal to me.


And what made you guys believe that I might make a good target? Smh...
It's really good.And why it isn't rated high in MAL is ...

DBS fans

Ask @Erinyes
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
It's really good.And why it isn't rated high in MAL is ...

DBS fans

Ask @Erinyes
Nah, I wasn't referring to the MAL rating. I based my opinion on the teaser, but that doesn't have to mean anything. I can't disappoint a ToG fella, so I'll put a series which you recommend in my plan to watch list. :nod

Which series will it be?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nah, I wasn't referring to the MAL rating. I based my opinion on the teaser, but that doesn't have to mean anything. I can't disappoint a ToG fella, so I'll put a series which you recommend in my plan to watch list. :nod

Which series will it be?
Gege no kitarou.

Trust me you will love those episodes.

In addition you may like Megalo Boxing.

Full 10/10 from me.(only 12 episodes will be released).
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,068
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Hello @Erinyes, this is syx.

This guy here is using gifs featuring your younger self. I assume he does it without your permission. You might want to report him. : )

No need to thank me.


I'm not watching any animes as long as I haven't finished Umineko. Okay, there are times where I'm not able to play Umineko, then I watch Nanatsu no Taizai or Garo Vanishing Line.

Is it really good? Because I looked it up on MAL and it didn't really appeal to me.


And what made you guys believe that I might make a good target? Smh...

:s Dimaria-kun is stealing my beautiful and glorious self.... :arf

I neeeeeed to stop him !
otherwise my existence will vanish and no one would want something like this happen :errr






Some tpn art ft Gilian sonia paula & Violet + musica :arf







source : twitter @cry_mond
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
This reminds me

@Purity of Magi

@syx

Should I play the Umineko game or seeing the anime is enough?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
This reminds me

@Purity of Magi

@syx

Should I play the Umineko game or seeing the anime is enough?
Oh no Arjuna-kun. Oh hell no. Don't even mention the anime, please. Oh shit.. that is some bad shit I tell you man. First it looks nice and it doesn't censor anything which is nice but the it's truly garbage/ The only god thing in the anime is the opening. I recommend you to do the game if you are able to buy the VN. It's truly a master piece and very well made, the soundtracks, the voices, literally beautiful. However in case you can't there is always the manga you read since it follows perfectly the VN and the manga face expression panels are godly imho (also emphasis on in case in you can't).

> VN > Manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anime

Although I personally have a soft spot for the manga 'cuz of the panels and the face expressions.

Short said on your answer: I recommend to do the game. Don't watch the anime haha. : P
 
Top