Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Was that your whole top 10 syx? Well even if not, I would say I'm pretty damn good :awe

I wanted to say I know exactly how you feel Gry... but oh boy, syx being savage :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's also nii's main trait. :lmao
:lmao

These are pretty much the only things I‘d go full wall-spam over, in that order:

1. Hakuryuu from Magi
2. JoJo/KnB(Aomine)
3. MG
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Right, Hakuryuu, now I remember... :XD I think I better don't share my opinion

So Gry, have you read all JoJo parts or are you only following the anime?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
There's only one more char you always talk about, and that's Escanor. But I think you never were much of a Nanatsu fan...? Not sure
Absolutely no Nanatsu fan here, but I can't deny Escanor. :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Right, Hakuryuu, now I remember... :XD I think I better don't share my opinion

So Gry, have you read all JoJo parts or are you only following the anime?
Yeah you better tread very carefully there :twitch He‘s perfection.
And I don‘t accept any dissenting opinions :pwnge

Still waiting to read Jojolion fully when it‘s done.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall

anoo....


@syx sorry for intruding but i totally agree with nii-kun, actually i never managed to get into Knb, i know its not bad, but nothing close to Hq (sorry gry-kun...
but i did enjoy Jojo a lot :zomg so hope you will forgive me for KnB :errr)

Syx-kun what about giving a cute name to your thread (something with "phil" in it would be awesome :zomg)

a little contribution for apologies (i m not that good at socializating... but trying my best
)


Ja ne !
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah you better tread very carefully there :twitch He‘s perfection.
And I don‘t accept any dissenting opinions :pwnge

Still waiting to read Jojolion fully when it‘s done.
I actually have one Hakuryuu fanart in my folder:


:awe

ah, okay. So how's Vento Aureo? In what order would you rate the different parts? I think Part 2 still is my favourite, then not far behind it Part 4. I enjoyed Part 3 too, especially the last part :D Also Kira > Dio.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also this is greatness. Don't open syx, it's only for Gry.

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

anoo....


@syx sorry for intruding but i totally agree with nii-kun, actually i never managed to get into Knb, i know its not bad, but nothing close to Hq (sorry gry-kun...
but i did enjoy Jojo a lot :zomg so hope you will forgive me for KnB :errr)
I think pretty much everyone here agrees that Haikyuu plays on a different league than KnB. Even though I haven't watched a single episode of KnB, I'm confident that I can take the liberty to judge such.



a little contribution for apologies (i m not that good at socializating... but trying my best
)
Where do you always find those sweet pictures? Wait, don't tell me, just keep them coming, please!



Too bad that the position of Norman and Emma doesn't allow for a good signature. There are so many great pictures - and I don't talk solely about TPN - which you just can't use as a set. It's such a shame. : /

Syx-kun what about giving a cute name to your thread (something with "phil" in it would be awesome :zomg)
Did you say something?

 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
syx-kun what kind of stuff you're looking for ? any specific character, kind of pics , just tell me and whenever i find something that might fit ill post it here.


if you re ok for me spamming a little more tonight, here just some couple of other arts :zomg (most of them are from twitter the usual names i credit , or deviantart, the pic above is from pixiv)

i like this Isabella ( @cry_mond)

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
syx-kun what kind of stuff you're looking for ? any specific character, kind of pics , just tell me and whenever i find something that might fit ill post it here.


if you re ok for me spamming a little more tonight, here just some couple of other arts :zomg (most of them are from twitter the usual names i credit , or deviantart, the pic above is from pixiv)

i like this Isabella ( @cry_mond)

I encourage every single member to post great arts in my thread, no matter the series and as much as they can. :lmao I love to look at fine pieces. Of course I appreciate my favorite characters (e.g. Ray, Emma, Norman, Isabella, Yugo if we talk about TPN), but there is no exception.

That Yugo one is incredible and the Isabella one looks gorgeous.



I can't thank you enough. :bobriki

Sorry but jesus christ does this look like some messed up scene from Saw but in reverse...

"Game Over"
I don't see what's wrong with that. Perfectly fits Erinyes.

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Sorry but jesus christ does this look like some messed up scene from Saw but in reverse...

"Game Over"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh... YOINK
Well i needed to google to understand what you meant :errr found it !



I ll be honest, i know it will sounds ridiculous and you may laugh at me, but actually i ve never watched a single horror movie , i have some issues with horror and very graphic stuff... more generally speaking i feel uneasy with everything that deals with gory things ( even in things like GoT that mere 12yr children are watching, i need sometimes to look avway :feelsbadman) , and every kind of humiliation, could be sometimes even verbal. Need maybe some therapy :grumble

--- Double Post Merged, ---
This Vici hate towards me lately.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Oh wait...... no way !! :zomg !

that s brilliant !


 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I ll be honest, i know it will sounds ridiculous and you may laugh at me, but actually i ve never watched a single horror movie , i have some issues with horror and very graphic stuff... more generally speaking i feel uneasy with everything that deals with gory things ( even in things like GoT that mere 12yr children are watching, i need sometimes to look avway :feelsbadman) , and every kind of humiliation, could be sometimes even verbal. Need maybe some therapy :grumble
I don't know what's there to laugh at, honestly. And I'm seriously not trying to comfort you in any way, shape or form. You don't like horror movies, so you don't watch them. It's simple as that. Not to mention that you don't really miss out great stuff there. Most of these so-called horror movies are trash, literally. Granted, they can be fun to watch with friends because of how poor or stupid they are, but that is as far as it goes. Aversion to a movie genre is hardly a reason to bother yourself with. :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait what...??



No, my dear syx you must have gotten a wrong impression :clingy
Welp, I thought you were making fun of my lovely thread title.

...

Just like you made fun of my epic Kiritsugu avy.

...

Just like you left me alone here for what it felt like decades.

 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I don't know what's there to laugh at, honestly. And I'm seriously not trying to comfort you in any way, shape or form. You don't like horror movies, so you don't watch them. It's simple as that. Not to mention that you don't really miss out great stuff there. Most of these so-called horror movies are trash, literally. Granted, they can be fun to watch with friends because of how poor or stupid they are, but that is as far as it goes. Aversion to a movie genre is hardly a reason to bother yourself with. :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Welp, I thought you were making fun of my lovely thread title.

...

Just like you made fun of my epic Kiritsugu avy.

...

Just like you left me alone here for what it felt like decades.

I'm sure it's been a longer time since she visited my thread than yours.:emocat
 
Top