@syx sorry for intruding but i totally agree with nii-kun, actually i never managed to get into Knb, i know its not bad, but nothing close to Hq (sorry gry-kun...
but i did enjoy Jojo a lot so hope you will forgive me for KnB )
Syx-kun what about giving a cute name to your thread (something with "phil" in it would be awesome )
a little contribution for apologies (i m not that good at socializating... but trying my best
ah, okay. So how's Vento Aureo? In what order would you rate the different parts? I think Part 2 still is my favourite, then not far behind it Part 4. I enjoyed Part 3 too, especially the last part Also Kira > Dio.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also this is greatness. Don't open syx, it's only for Gry.
@syx sorry for intruding but i totally agree with nii-kun, actually i never managed to get into Knb, i know its not bad, but nothing close to Hq (sorry gry-kun...
but i did enjoy Jojo a lot so hope you will forgive me for KnB )
I think pretty much everyone here agrees that Haikyuu plays on a different league than KnB. Even though I haven't watched a single episode of KnB, I'm confident that I can take the liberty to judge such.
Where do you always find those sweet pictures? Wait, don't tell me, just keep them coming, please!
Too bad that the position of Norman and Emma doesn't allow for a good signature. There are so many great pictures - and I don't talk solely about TPN - which you just can't use as a set. It's such a shame. : /
syx-kun what kind of stuff you're looking for ? any specific character, kind of pics , just tell me and whenever i find something that might fit ill post it here.
if you re ok for me spamming a little more tonight, here just some couple of other arts (most of them are from twitter the usual names i credit , or deviantart, the pic above is from pixiv)
syx-kun what kind of stuff you're looking for ? any specific character, kind of pics , just tell me and whenever i find something that might fit ill post it here.
if you re ok for me spamming a little more tonight, here just some couple of other arts (most of them are from twitter the usual names i credit , or deviantart, the pic above is from pixiv)
I encourage every single member to post great arts in my thread, no matter the series and as much as they can. I love to look at fine pieces. Of course I appreciate my favorite characters (e.g. Ray, Emma, Norman, Isabella, Yugo if we talk about TPN), but there is no exception.
That Yugo one is incredible and the Isabella one looks gorgeous.
Well i needed to google to understand what you meant found it !
I ll be honest, i know it will sounds ridiculous and you may laugh at me, but actually i ve never watched a single horror movie , i have some issues with horror and very graphic stuff... more generally speaking i feel uneasy with everything that deals with gory things ( even in things like GoT that mere 12yr children are watching, i need sometimes to look avway ) , and every kind of humiliation, could be sometimes even verbal. Need maybe some therapy
I ll be honest, i know it will sounds ridiculous and you may laugh at me, but actually i ve never watched a single horror movie , i have some issues with horror and very graphic stuff... more generally speaking i feel uneasy with everything that deals with gory things ( even in things like GoT that mere 12yr children are watching, i need sometimes to look avway ) , and every kind of humiliation, could be sometimes even verbal. Need maybe some therapy
I don't know what's there to laugh at, honestly. And I'm seriously not trying to comfort you in any way, shape or form. You don't like horror movies, so you don't watch them. It's simple as that. Not to mention that you don't really miss out great stuff there. Most of these so-called horror movies are trash, literally. Granted, they can be fun to watch with friends because of how poor or stupid they are, but that is as far as it goes. Aversion to a movie genre is hardly a reason to bother yourself with.
I don't know what's there to laugh at, honestly. And I'm seriously not trying to comfort you in any way, shape or form. You don't like horror movies, so you don't watch them. It's simple as that. Not to mention that you don't really miss out great stuff there. Most of these so-called horror movies are trash, literally. Granted, they can be fun to watch with friends because of how poor or stupid they are, but that is as far as it goes. Aversion to a movie genre is hardly a reason to bother yourself with.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Welp, I thought you were making fun of my lovely thread title.
...
Just like you made fun of my epic Kiritsugu avy.
...
Just like you left me alone here for what it felt like decades.