Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
OMG this amv is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing ♥ !



some "Summon syx no jutsu art" :arf









Oi @syx -kun stop ignoring my awesome jutsu come back and fight !


Glad you like it :zomg Beginning reminded me again just how great the Arlong Park arc was. It was what got me hooked on One Piece so many years ago : D I'm sure it's because of nostalgia too, but it's still one of my fav arcs in anime :pleased

Also, I feel like syx will finally show up soon. Let's believe :3
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Glad you like it :zomg Beginning reminded me again just how great the Arlong Park arc was. It was what got me hooked on One Piece so many years ago : D I'm sure it's because of nostalgia too, but it's still one of my fav arcs in anime :pleased

ah check this Amv its one of my fave too its far from being perfect but still impactful :zomg

Ah arlooong park, Belmer sniff, its hard to say which is my fave anime arc, i can only say i lost interest in op anime since FM island arc, my least fave before timeskip would be Skipea otherwise yes Arlong was great, before Arlong there were a lot of great/iconic scenes like Shanks saving Luffy or Zoro vs Mihawk, even if the anime was not perfect i still loved watching it back then, dont know why maybe voice acting, or goosebumps from certain scenes, one of the most emotional one for me was this one :

then merry "death" too yeah one piece is the only anime who can make you cry for a wreck lol :arf

But i think my all time favorite amv iwould be this HxH one, that epicness !!


Also, I feel like syx will finally show up soon. Let's believe :3
Oh that would be so awesome :zomg !
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Should I post Sakura pics to summon syx 🤔
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Worth a shot.
Worst case we summon Nii. And that would still be awesome. :hurrgasm
Nii is awesome :nod if I someday met him irl I would ask for his sign and photograph :wtf and that applies to other mods as well including you

but wait, we are talking about same Sakura right? :worrybunny
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nii is awesome :nod if I someday met him irl I would ask for his sign and photograph :wtf and that applies to other mods as well including you

but wait, we are talking about same Sakura right? :worrybunny
lol, please don't :p we can meet just like normal friends :blush

And no, he definitely had Fate Sakura in mind :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nii is awesome :nod if I someday met him irl I would ask for his sign and photograph :wtf and that applies to other mods as well including you

but wait, we are talking about same Sakura right? :worrybunny
Is Adil into another Sakura as well?
What a womanizer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
lol, please don't :p we can meet just like normal friends :blush

And no, he definitely had Fate Sakura in mind :XD
:hug
different Sakura then :p but Fate Sakura I dont mind :nod

Is Adil into another Sakura as well?
What a womanizer.
yes, and she is 3D!! :nowei
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ah check this Amv its one of my fave too its far from being perfect but still impactful :zomg

Ah arlooong park, Belmer sniff, its hard to say which is my fave anime arc, i can only say i lost interest in op anime since FM island arc, my least fave before timeskip would be Skipea otherwise yes Arlong was great, before Arlong there were a lot of great/iconic scenes like Shanks saving Luffy or Zoro vs Mihawk, even if the anime was not perfect i still loved watching it back then, dont know why maybe voice acting, or goosebumps from certain scenes, one of the most emotional one for me was this one :

then merry "death" too yeah one piece is the only anime who can make you cry for a wreck lol :arf

But i think my all time favorite amv iwould be this HxH one, that epicness !!




Oh that would be so awesome :zomg !
Nice AMV :nod And I agree that the FM island arc was mostly badly done 2nd Arlong Park, which is why I think so many disliked it (me included). Prolly the worst One Piece arc to date, in my opinion, and the only case where Oda has seriously overdone it with his recurring themes. (didn't like Skypea that much either, but it still wasn't half-bad)
Early One Piece had lots of great moments, yes :zomg though I think back then we all were more easy to get hyped/amazed, bc OP was one of the first anime for most xD

And remember, we both nominated that scene for "Most Emotional Moments in Anime" or something, so I know you like it a lot :3

btw, I think that's like the 5th time you've shared that Hunter x Hunter AMV with me haha XD but yeah, it's very nice!
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Have you watched JoJo by the way?



Wrong thread erin to spam HnK stuff



:lambirb
You are trying to convince people to not post HnK stuff in my thread? Wow, that hurt... if you would only know what I messaged to @Nii a couple days (or so) ago, you might regret posting a post like this. : /

hey there
Rockets lost, Harden was underwhelming, what should I do with my life now? Way to start a season...



@Kiki


All the pics and videos/AMVs are appreciated! Thanks a lot. : )
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Finished Part 5 syx? You weren‘t around during some key eps to ask you what you thought, like some character deaths. Afaik you disliked Part 4, did Part 5 become your favorite or still below 2/3?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Guess, I'll start to share some pics and my experiences of my Japan trip. With over 5.000 taken pictures, it will take time to sort out which ones I want to share. And since all of them are very big in size, I also need to resize them. So, I will do it step by step.

First things first, Japan and its people are phenomenal, period. It's the best vacation I ever had, the greatest place for otakus. And now, let's head to the few pics:

Departure from Frankfurt Airport. Economy Class combined with a ~12h flight means a rather uncomfortable flight, especially if you are not the smallest person on earth. On the bright side: It was my first time in a Boeing 747.
My best recommendation: be rich and fly at least business class... or at least get some noise cancelling headphones!




Not a couple of minutes after you enter Tokyo Haneda Airport, you are graced with such glorious stuff. One Piece is everywhere in Japan, simply everywhere.



I think this pic is from Akihabara. We did visit Aki for a short time after our check-in in the hotel. But we were already very tired, so didn't do much.


This should be the view from our hotel's exit. It's our real Day 1 and we headed to Akihabara for the whole Day.


All of the next pictures are from Day 1 at Akihabara. And yes, Akihabara has everything an otaku-heart desires.

And yes, Japan can be funny/weird at times:


Gachas... gachas everwhere. (@Kiki)


I'm no Taylor Swift fan.




Things you won't ever find in Germany... at least no FGO cards...






We also found a pop figure of @Holt. I'm very proud of that.


HxH figures are extremely expensive. I didn't see a single HxH figure which wasn't expensive. No other figures of a different series had such a high price-average as HxH figures in my opinion. I can't explain why. Most of them didn't even look that impressive.



Streets of Akihabara. I think cars are not allowed to use the roads on a specific day (Sunday?). That's really cool.


Snape so cute <3











Umu!~



Seriously... Gachas everywhere...























Jalter <3


Gil <3


@Brandish





Umu!~




Waver!!!!


The food in Japan is fucking delicious. Even the Sushi from a supermarket is better than the Sushi I ate here in German restaurants.





@Sky











Guess that is our way back to the hotel.

I'm not a guy who actually takes a lot of pictures, but once you are in Japan/Tokyo for the first time, you get so hyped up that you can't help yourself and take shots almost every second, haha.

Okay that was D1. It was very hot in Tokyo. Always +30 degrees (perceived 40 degrees) and very humid. You get tired as hell.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Finished Part 5 syx? You weren‘t around during some key eps to ask you what you thought, like some character deaths. Afaik you disliked Part 4, did Part 5 become your favorite or still below 2/3?
Yes, of course. Part 5 has become my favorite JoJo part and it is one of the most amazing animes I've watched. Bizzare, hilarious, smooth, perfect cast/gang, crazy fights/abilities and a lot of feels... You don't get such a great show often. <3
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I actually decided against buying such an Exo figurine while being there. They looked weird to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Huwaaahhhhh 😮 sugoi!!!!

Iz*one! :zomg did you do gacha and get Sakura?

:teehee
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@syx some extra curiosity, if you want to answer:

  1. How long were you there?
  2. How many people did you go with?
  3. Did you eat all the goooood stuff?
  4. Were you in the Yodobashi Camera store in Akiba?
  5. Were you in the Akiba arcades with all the claw machines and other games?
  6. How much did they get you with buying merchandise?
That should do it for the start.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top