Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Those gifs are just perfect.

So syx-kun.
What about NieR?
I started with Nier (PS3) first. I had to get used to it though, it is a ten year old game after all. The graphics and the motion within the game obviously looked/felt like that. I'm also not a fan of the bland (english) voice acting as well as the extremely limited facial expressions during the cutscenes. It took away a good portion of the feels. The story itself had more than enough potential for sad feels, but couldn't fully convey it. The plot was quite difficult to understand. Kudos to Nii, he explained me a lot of the Nier lore beginning from Drakengard. :lmao It is an interesting setting, nicely linked with Nier Automata. The canon end is quite ironic and sorrowful. Also liked the manageable amount of items and weapons. Fights were okay, there is nothing speak highly of. The same goes for the world-building. Can't say much about the OST. I have the habit to either turn the music off or set it to a very low volume before I start any game, probably because I got annoyed by the OST in a lot of games in the past. Hence I prefer most games with pure sounds. Overall, it was a solid, average game for me. However, it is within the realms of possibility that I would have enjoyed it way more if I had played it during the PS3 era.

As for Nier Automata. Well, I can safely say it is one of the best games I played. It is top notch with just a few flaws. The japanese voice acting was an instant win with so many different layers. I mean, 2B is voiced by Mikasa's voice actress and it perfectly fits her. :zomg The others were great too, obviously. The graphics and scenes are amazing, I guess they could have done a little bit better on the facial expressions, but it was more than fine for me. The voice acting covered that little bit up. The fighting system on land and in the sky were nicely done. Loved the fact that you could use two weapons at once. I usually don't like mecha stuff, but I was amazed by the air combat. One thing I didn't like and annoyed me was the hacking. It was plain boring after you do it a couple of times (and dear god the credits mini game was an insult...). In regards to the story: just like with Nier (PS3), it was hard to put the puzzles together. I'm not even sure if I understood everything properly, I couldn't talk with Nii about it, yet. Sounded like a never ending cycle of war with an unachievable goal. An extremely tragic tale for our protagonists. I have played several endings but still don't know which one is canon and what to make out of the different endings. I was kinda burnt out when I finished everything Nii suggested. Thus, I never ended up checking the web. What else can I say? Oh yeah, showing us a different perspective after your first playthrough (don't you dare to correct me here) is a neat addition. That goes for Nier (PS3), too. Makes you feel bad afterwards, haha. 2B and Nines complement each other very well. You love them right off the bat, their convos are pure gold. Too bad those revelations, events and endings shoot you right through the heart. :nomoar The OST was superb, Nii told me to not shut it off. :lmao
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
NieR Replicant already felt outdated when it came out back then. No worries. But while the gameplay was mediocre and the visuals were poor, the story and the character were already ahead of its time.

I am not sure if I could still spoil you so I am asking: Did you see the "credits" roll while listening to a certain theme?
Automata was extremely philosophical. :nod

Did you fight the secret final boss?
Did you visit a certain flower field? :notsure

#PopolaandDevoladidnothingwrong

That aside. So far FF14 has 1/3 of the NieR Automata raid.

This fight is basically canon for Ending D of Automata.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh and I taught Nii everything I know so... :kappa
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I am not sure if I could still spoil you so I am asking: Did you see the "credits" roll while listening to a certain theme?
Automata was extremely philosophical. :nod
Whenever I saw the credits without the minigame, I got on slack to talk with Nii. So, probably heard the theme but didn't truly listen to it if you get what I mean. What did I miss?

Did you fight the secret final boss?
Nii never talked about a secret final boss, so I guess it is a no. A 100% completion of the game was never my intention anyway, regardless of how highly I think of Nier Automata. I don't have the motivation to spend too much time on a game anymore (I can smell your disappointment :lmao).

Did you visit a certain flower field? :notsure
Yes, Nii kinda forced me to do that sidequest. It was very nostalgic, but again, really hard to stomach when you think about Emil's life. : /

#PopolaandDevoladidnothingwrong
I trashtalked them a lot during my Nier Replicant play. :lmao



:nomoar
That aside. So far FF14 has 1/3 of the NieR Automata raid.

This fight is basically canon for Ending D of Automata.
I am not sure if this is a troll or not. :lmao How is that canon, please elaborate.
Oh and I taught Nii everything I know so... :kappa
The new generation always surpasses the previous one. :toc

As promised <_>








Curiosity :hurr
Those are wonderful. :wtf

Especially the last one. xD I mean... there are no facial expressions whatsoever but you can still clearly see 2B's disappointment about Nines's ass being fully covered. :lmao
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Whenever I saw the credits without the minigame, I got on slack to talk with Nii. So, probably heard the theme but didn't truly listen to it if you get what I mean. What did I miss?
I meant the real one after ending E. Basically the minigame, yes.
My heart. :uguu


Nii never talked about a secret final boss, so I guess it is a no. A 100% completion of the game was never my intention anyway, regardless of how highly I think of Nier Automata. I don't have the motivation to spend too much time on a game anymore (I can smell your disappointment :lmao).
Well as the boss is Emil (twice) I found that rather interesting.
Even though the final one is "just" a way harder version of the Hegel fight.


Yes, Nii kinda forced me to do that sidequest. It was very nostalgic, but again, really hard to stomach when you think about Emil's life. : /
Emil is such a cinnamon roll... Why did he have to suffer. :uguu


I trashtalked them a lot during my Nier Replicant play. :lmao
:nomoar

I hope you did repent.

I am not sure if this is a troll or not. :lmao How is that canon, please elaborate.
Well to ending D. When 9S went along with the machines to a new planet.
So far we don't know why 9S hates 2P so much and what 2P even means but neither of their eyes are red. So no logic virus.

The music though. :hurrgasm

The new generation always surpasses the previous one. :toc
* Triggered *
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Covering more than one dere, that is revo-chan for you, such a versatile person you are. :zomg

Haha, I get it. It's not your game and console after all. I guess, even if your friends would offer to lend their stuff to you, the first thing you would do is to decline, right? =)
I accept it at first but either I'm terrible at it or I steal it four hours. 🤭
I remember when a bunch of friends trolled me into making me think I was winning a game when I was actually screwing up.



I wish I could play BotW and Skyward Sword too. But I have stopped buying a Nintendo console ever since the Gamecube. Overall, Nintendo consoles don't appeal to me anymore except for a very few titles.

If you are not into pure Ego-Shooter, then you can skip the likes of Battlefield, Killzone and CounterStrike and save time. ; ) And I forgot to add Bioshock Infinite of course. :zomg
Aaahhh that sounds like fun, of consoles, I remember when the Wii was out and every people at my school wanted it no matter what :Haha
Sounds that you know a lot about it! And that you have lots of fun.
Sonic was my childhood hero. I like him more than Mario. :lmao I played Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles on my Sega MegaDrive. You have no idea how much I annoyed my parents to buy me those games. I would have easily made it to the Top 5 most annoying brats in the world. >.>"

I also had Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on the Gamecube. That was an amazing game as well. I spent more time raising my Chaos than on the actual game itself. I wanted them to look like Shadow.




Unfortunately, I couldn't find any joy in playing any Sonic game after that one.

Life is Strange was one of the games I always told myself to play it, but it never happened.

Are you looking forward to the new Final Fantasy game? Nii is quite hyped about it.
The Chaos!!!! Yesss I LOVED them in the Sonic games, remember Sonic Adventure DX too? It had chaos too.
I too used to spend more time and dedication of taking care of my Chaos than to the game itself xD. They were like my pets, had lots of them and it was cute.

The Shadow chaos are the cutest!! I liked the Angel ones too:

Of Mario I remember my brother installing one in my computer when I was little, I thought I was playing Mario for many years until I realized it was a South Park parody. :sweatdrop

Nii is a fan too? Do you like Final Fantasy? I honestly know very little about it, I know about the hype though, looking forward to read the spoilers (?) I love the fanarts of it though, the fandom is really great.
That sounds amazing! I'm glad that you managed to go on vacation as well. I guess you are not alone there? In any case, I wish you a nice and relaxing stay. You needed that rest.

Share some pics when you are back!
I'm with family but I spend time alone, like walking or times at the beach.
The place I'm staying too is really nice, only place with Internet I have too; today I spent a lot reading the Nanatsu spoilers and then decide to take a break to go the sea, then saw a little kid screaming and running towards the water, and he had a shirt of Meliodas's face... it was very random and ironic. :lmao

Are you planning on traveling soon? ^^
Why invade though? That implies that you would have to force yourself into someone else's home. Who wouldn't open the doors for you?
:blushbirb but I would get kicked out very soon, trust me.
Provided I would let her go once she hits my place.

 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I meant the real one after ending E. Basically the minigame, yes. My heart. :uguu
Then I definitely heard it, but didn't pay much attention, because the minigame annoyed the hell out of me. I wanted to beat it alone, but at some point I gave up since I was already tired as fuck (god knows how many hours I was playing already).

Well as the boss is Emil (twice) I found that rather interesting. Even though the final one is "just" a way harder version of the Hegel fight.
Oh I think I briefly read about that one. I missed the flower field sidequest during my play and Nii provided me with a guide, so that I know where to find it. I think the fights with Emil were mentioned there. But I didn't do them. It was not part of the to-do-list which I got from Nii. Please blame him.



Emil is such a cinnamon roll... Why did he have to suffer. :uguu
Considering what Emil has gone through and for how many freaking years, he is probably the most tragic character there is in the series.

:nomoar

I hope you did repent.
My trashtalking is unforgiveable. I will go straight to hell for it. No amount of gifs will save me from that fate.



Well to ending D. When 9S went along with the machines to a new planet.
So far we don't know why 9S hates 2P so much and what 2P even means but neither of their eyes are red. So no logic virus.

The music though. :hurrgasm
You are confusing me. What has FF to do with Nier?



And who is 2P?



I just had to share this.

:wtf

Soon my friend. Very soon.



 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I simply didn't have the time later on, and you went on bitching hard about how there's sooooo much you need to do like it's a chore or something, so I didn't mention it back then :p I think this is the last game I'm going to recommend to you if it's not something short and simple, but I guess that's what you wanted anyway :lmao

That being said, that Emil fight is like the best thing for a true Nier fan, but at this point I won't say you have to play it ;P Guess you could watch a youtube vid.

Here's some fanart for you:















--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also this still is hilarious


--- Double Post Merged, ---

Can't forget this one
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I simply didn't have the time later on, and you went on bitching hard about how there's sooooo much you need to do like it's a chore or something, so I didn't mention it back then :p I think this is the last game I'm going to recommend to you if it's not something short and simple, but I guess that's what you wanted anyway :lmao
No, no, no, no, I have to stop you right there, my dear. :bobriki

The issue is that I want to know what to expect... what I am up to. I prepare myself - mentally as well as from organizing point of view - based on the information I get. If someone tells me a game will take me 8 hours and it ends up being double or thrice of that amount - regardless of how good it is - then yes, I can become bitchy, I won't and don't need to deny it. xP You know very well that the initial plan was to play Nier Automata once and that I wouldn't have to do the sidequest. Your words, not mine. What did I end up with?
  • two "playthroughs" of Nier (PS3)
  • two "playthroughs" of Nier Automata
    • couple of - what you called - important sidequests
Did I ever complained to you personally because of Umineko? Not that I am aware of but feel free to correct. You said way before that Umineko will take me shit tons of time. ; )

:toc

Aaahhh that sounds like fun, of consoles, I remember when the Wii was out and every people at my school wanted it no matter what :Haha
Sounds that you know a lot about it! And that you have lots of fun.
I like to play on Nintendo consoles when you can play it with others in the same room. Mario Party, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros are the ultimate games during gatherings. But at this stage of my life, it is difficult to get together with others. Not to mention that the interests of the people has changed. No one wants to invest for a Nintendo for the little time you get together. : /

The Chaos!!!! Yesss I LOVED them in the Sonic games, remember Sonic Adventure DX too? It had chaos too.
I too used to spend more time and dedication of taking care of my Chaos than to the game itself xD. They were like my pets, had lots of them and it was cute.

The Shadow chaos are the cutest!! I liked the Angel ones too:
I played Sonic Adventure (DX is the remake of it) a lot on my uncle's Dreamcast. Whenever we visited my uncle, it was the thing I was looking forward to the most. :zomg :lmao I think it was also the first 3D Sonic game I played, but I'm not really sure about that one.

Yeah, the Chaos required a lot of care and time. Otherwise, they ended up evolving to a form you didn't want, haha. I got furious when the spikes of my chaos didn't match the form of Shadow's spikes or when the red color felt off.



I think I studied "how-to-raise-your-chaos" guides more than my real life studies. :lmao
Of Mario I remember my brother installing one in my computer when I was little, I thought I was playing Mario for many years until I realized it was a South Park parody. :sweatdrop

Nii is a fan too? Do you like Final Fantasy? I honestly know very little about it, I know about the hype though, looking forward to read the spoilers (?) I love the fanarts of it though, the fandom is really great.
Such a charming brother you have there...

>.>"

I'm the same as you in regards to Final Fantasy. I guess I would have liked to play it, but I never truly came across that franchise. I only played Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles on my Gamecube, but I remember many people saying that it is not a real Final Fantasy. And I had another FF game on my PS2, but barely touched it. Not sure if I will step in into that franchise.

I'm with family but I spend time alone, like walking or times at the beach.
The place I'm staying too is really nice, only place with Internet I have too; today I spent a lot reading the Nanatsu spoilers and then decide to take a break to go the sea, then saw a little kid screaming and running towards the water, and he had a shirt of Meliodas's face... it was very random and ironic. :lmao

Are you planning on traveling soon? ^^
I saw your pics in your thread. Really lovely! <3 Are you still on vacation or is it over? Any stories you would like to share? :zomg

It is always fun to see others who share the same interest in anime/manga. Sometimes I use that opportunity to make a funny comment. xD

Sadly, I have no sidekick this year which means I won't go on a "big" vacation in 2020. And yes, it hurts a lot honestly. Maybe I will do a short trip to London or Barcelona to see a match of Arsenal/Barca and some sightseeing. But Arsenal/Barca play horrendous lately. I don't want to watch a bad match. So far, I have watched two football matches in a stadium, one game my team lost, the other ended in a 0:0 draw. That was quite disappointing. : / I also have to add that I'm not into football that much anymore, so my interest to see a football match has declined notably.

:blushbirb but I would get kicked out very soon, trust me.
Careful with what you are typing. ; ) You are putting other people in a bad light. Let me explain: You are the most friendly MH-member. If we follow your logic, people will kick you out of their home for whatever reason. Now think about it. If people kick out even the most friendly MH-member, what does it tell us about the other people? About Nii? About Sky? About Erinyes? About Brandish? About Kiki? About me? This means we are also not worthy to stay at anyone's home. Is that what you are telling us? Because that is the logical conclusion of your post. Or do you want to say that you are not a friendly person but an impolite, rude, disrespectful and ill-mannered one?

Accept the person you are and embrace the ones opening the door for ya!


Jesus, I'm badass today.


Just imagine the horror staying with me...

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, no, no, no, I have to stop you right there, my dear. :bobriki

The issue is that I want to know what to expect... what I am up to. I prepare myself - mentally as well as from organizing point of view - based on the information I get. If someone tells me a game will take me 8 hours and it ends up being double or thrice of that amount - regardless of how good it is - then yes, I can become bitchy, I won't and don't need to deny it. xP You know very well that the initial plan was to play Nier Automata once and that I wouldn't have to do the sidequest. Your words, not mine. What did I end up with?
  • two "playthroughs" of Nier (PS3)
  • two "playthroughs" of Nier Automata
    • couple of - what you called - important sidequests
Did I ever complained to you personally because of Umineko? Not that I am aware of but feel free to correct. You said way before that Umineko will take me shit tons of time. ; )


:toc
Okay, I learned my lesson... I won't ever try to surprise you again :XD I still hope you had fun even with the stuff you didn't expect <3

Here are a few more fanarts:








Putting that pic here bc I'm not sure if you actually saw this ingame lol
 

ray.mp4

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 13, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Country
United Kingdom
This is something I had the share, I even took my laptop (which is a lot quicker then via the mobile xD) to show you them right now. So gotta leave them here!
(this is the artist I was talking about who gave me his permission and who makes such awesome Ray drawings. He gladly made a new pixiv acc :'D)









Gonna tag @Erinyes for this one 'cuz badass Emma taking the bow from her back!
Hi! I was wondering if you know any information about the artist? I've been looking for them for so long but I can't seem to find any of their social media 😔
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
happy 100th page! how are you doing? (2000th post soon!)

here have some Sakura gifs!





 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Okay, I learned my lesson... I won't ever try to surprise you again :XD I still hope you had fun even with the stuff you didn't expect <3

Here are a few more fanarts:








Putting that pic here bc I'm not sure if you actually saw this ingame lol
Nah, man. That is too harsh, I was also exaggerating a bit. Issue was that I had other stuff to do as well and wanted to be done with everything during my vacation. Otherwise there was the risk of something to fall by the wayside.

Nier was one of the best gaming experiences I had. The question whether I had fun or not shouldn't be asked.

Thanks for the fanarts, those are amazing!

Hi! I was wondering if you know any information about the artist? I've been looking for them for so long but I can't seem to find any of their social media 😔
Sadly, I can't support you in that regard. As far as I remember, I wanted to use the Ray-fanart with the red background as an avatar once. I asked the artist on pixiv for permission, but the artist declined my request. I checked my private messages on pixiv. There is only one person who declined my request and that person seems to have deleted her/his account.

@syx



Original vs the new manga. Pretty amazing :XD
Again, I might be completely biased here, but I absolutely adore the series. Especially the art is gorgeous. Nobu would make an awesome Umineko character.




Okita on the other hand is an allrounder: cute, deadly, serious, funny, gudaguda. I just can't get enough of her.



happy 100th page! how are you doing? (2000th post soon!)

here have some Sakura gifs!





Ma lil bro!

I can't really complain considering the circumstances. Currently, I am ordered to do mobile work for an indefinite period. However, the combo of mobile work + stay at home is not very pleasant on the long run.

Those are lovely Sakura gifs. :zomg

How have you been lately?

Just searched for some gifs and then I realized that a lot of Hyouka gifs reflect my mood during these days:

When syx wakes up:




Before syx starts to work:


syx during mobile work:




During skype meetings:


Whenever syx comes across his basketball:


After mobile work:








 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
syx :hug
How are you doing these days?
I like to play on Nintendo consoles when you can play it with others in the same room. Mario Party, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros are the ultimate games during gatherings. But at this stage of my life, it is difficult to get together with others. Not to mention that the interests of the people has changed. No one wants to invest for a Nintendo for the little time you get together. : /
I played Sonic Adventure (DX is the remake of it) a lot on my uncle's Dreamcast. Whenever we visited my uncle, it was the thing I was looking forward to the most. :zomg :lmao I think it was also the first 3D Sonic game I played, but I'm not really sure about that one.

Yeah, the Chaos required a lot of care and time. Otherwise, they ended up evolving to a form you didn't want, haha. I got furious when the spikes of my chaos didn't match the form of Shadow's spikes or when the red color felt off.



I think I studied "how-to-raise-your-chaos" guides more than my real life studies. :lmao
Such a charming brother you have there...

>.>"

I'm the same as you in regards to Final Fantasy. I guess I would have liked to play it, but I never truly came across that franchise. I only played Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles on my Gamecube, but I remember many people saying that it is not a real Final Fantasy. And I had another FF game on my PS2, but barely touched it. Not sure if I will step in into that franchise.
Remembering this all I wanted to dowland a game now that here in my country we started to have the obligatory quarentine, but I only can play something from the computer. :sweatdrop I might get Sonic Adventure DX like we talked, or even the Sims <_>

You still have to work from your house? What else do you do when you don't have to?
I saw your pics in your thread. Really lovely! <3 Are you still on vacation or is it over? Any stories you would like to share? :zomg

It is always fun to see others who share the same interest in anime/manga. Sometimes I use that opportunity to make a funny comment. xD

Sadly, I have no sidekick this year which means I won't go on a "big" vacation in 2020. And yes, it hurts a lot honestly. Maybe I will do a short trip to London or Barcelona to see a match of Arsenal/Barca and some sightseeing. But Arsenal/Barca play horrendous lately. I don't want to watch a bad match. So far, I have watched two football matches in a stadium, one game my team lost, the other ended in a 0:0 draw. That was quite disappointing. : / I also have to add that I'm not into football that much anymore, so my interest to see a football match has declined notably.
Honestly I'm glad that the trip idea happened when the year started xD since now it's basically impossible and it will probably be for the rest of the year. (Some argies still went to a trip to beaches when the virus came here and now they can't come back). My only memory left is coming back at night on the road back to my country, there was a crazy storm going on and we stopped on a very old hotel that was very nice to see, had Ghibli vibes again. :blush

Why aren't you very interested in football anymore? :worrybunny Though that happened to me as well some time ago, I used to be into the matches of my team a lot and even being excited to see them all week waiting, now I'm not affected even if we lose.
Careful with what you are typing. ; ) You are putting other people in a bad light. Let me explain: You are the most friendly MH-member. If we follow your logic, people will kick you out of their home for whatever reason. Now think about it. If people kick out even the most friendly MH-member, what does it tell us about the other people? About Nii? About Sky? About Erinyes? About Brandish? About Kiki? About me? This means we are also not worthy to stay at anyone's home. Is that what you are telling us? Because that is the logical conclusion of your post. Or do you want to say that you are not a friendly person but an impolite, rude, disrespectful and ill-mannered one?

Accept the person you are and embrace the ones opening the door for ya!


Jesus, I'm badass today.


But all the people you mentioned are extremely friendly, syx-tan, so your attack here doesn't count.
Or do you want to say that you are not a friendly person but an impolite, rude, disrespectful and ill-mannered one?
Who knows?

Just imagine the horror staying with me...

If we were staying together in the current situation, I doubt it would be like that. :toc
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top