Of course I read them...![]()
Sometimes, I wonder if people really read (my) posts before smashing the like-button. Because this is what I posted 3 hours before revo's reply: Which revo liked around the same time by the way. Here is canon proof:
![]()
![]()
I get what you mean, I kinda got asked by my boss to do some work from home (he's a lawyer and I'm basically his secretary) but it seems impossible for both of us, it just doesn't work well that way. I tried to make some orders he gave me from the phone but it's not the same, and it's honestly kinda more depressive. So since then we have been waiting for the offices to be able to open again, but it will probably happen after one or two months.I don't know how to describe my wellbeing at the moment. It's sorta a mix of positive and negative stuff. I mean, I'm doing fine. Nothing seriously bad going on and my job isn't very stressful currently. On the other hand, it kinda feels oppressive to work at home and stay at home. The whole world was basically brought to a halt. On top of that, the automobile manufacturers stop their productions and do short-time work. Which means, that sooner or later, I will be ordered to do short-time work as well, since automotive suppliers (where I work) obviously have to/will follow the manufacturers lead. This wouldn't be a big issue for me if I would be able/allowed to actually do stuff, but I'm forced to stay at home. Sure, I'm not the outgoing person, but - hell - I am not a cave man either, lol.
From that it has become more gloomy around here, you have to be so much at home (we have police here that doesn't let you be in the street unless you go to buy food) that even the stuff you enjoyed being alone at your place becomes irritating.
:I hope you can find something to entretain yourself soon, I'm trying to study which it's far from having a fun time but at least I have my mind busy for a bit ^^".
We have to start to take online classes, yes. The University staff even sent an e-mail for everyone explaing how these class will be, what pages to use (they want to do it through some sort of weird Google app) and how the days and chats with teachers will go. It will be a mess honestly, considering half of the teachers needed help with the Power Point in classes.Your university is closed then? What kind of impact does it have besides the fact that your graduation gets delayed? Do you have to take online classes? Do you get homework per mail? If you are exempt from any university tasks, then yeah, it is a good idea to target games. Too bad that you are restricted with your computer, which isn't a high-end one I suppose. But Sonic Adventure DX and Sims can definitely entertain I think. Maybe not the best options, but your hands are tied. There is only that much you/we can do. What else do you do with your free time?
Also there will be no exams but just reports to make, almost every week.Sadly I will not be able to graduate in at least two years, especially since losing three or two months like this is a big deal for everyone. Still, it was a big new here that a girl graduated via videocall yesterday, she had her last exam with a teacher like that and now she became a doctor, really impressive.
I'm mostly reading books I left for years and watching movies sometimes (especially Ghibli since Netflix has all of them now), but I kinda miss the outside routines, and the feeling of being happy at coming back home at the end of the day.
Mmhm same, just like I said above, it's so frustrating the feeling of having free time but don't know how to spend it. (Especially since things might become more of a mess here after the quarentine is over, the amount of work I will have to do...).Yeah, I have to work from home and I do it 100%. The only change is that I save the ride to work and back home. From free time point of view, I haven't figured out what to do. I watch/read the usual anime/tv/manga stuff and play Fate GO. The NBA/Football leagues have been suspended and I can't play Basketball with my friends anymore (or do anything else for that matter). So, there is indeed more unused free time for me. However, I don't know how to use it. Not motivated enough to pick up a new anime or manga. I searched for tv shows, but nothing piqued my interest. Games are no option as long as I still work 100%, but it is a valid option if I have to do short-time work.
![]()
I know, I am a difficult case.
I mostly start reading books, then leave them, then pick another one, then going back to the other I left in the first place... then go to watch some movie or series and finding out that my Internet is working terrible (the president here announced already that soon Internet conection will go bad in the country or will just have to cut services in general).
Yeah, which is why I feel kinda bad for all the people who were in the middle of trips when all of this happened xD. Many argentinians and southamerican people in general are stuck in places and can't go back to their countries.I know where you are coming from.I am also glad that I did my Japan trip last year. Just imagine I had planned it in the middle of this year. I would be devastated. Even for Nii + Sky it was pretty damn close.
Have you anything in mind for a trip next year? Any wishes?
Brasil is such a mess now too, I'm glad for real I took that little trip back then.

Nothing being planned, I think I want to finish the career first and maybe make a more complete/long trip after I finish. I mean I can still travel to different places of Argentina but I wanted to visit Mexico the most (which is pretty expensive); some places of Europe too but I don't want to plan that in my head when they're all having such hard times, I feel too superficial.
What about you?

Ah, that happens kinda a lot here, argie football isn't very... correct. My team mostly suffers from others scandals but I also stopped caring that much a long time ago. Now I mostly go watch my friends's matches (they organize games against some groups of the near cities) and cheer for them, it's really fun, but not that much into professional football anymore. I did start watching tennis sometimes, but not a fan of it like I was of football.To make it short: It all started 2011 when the manipulation scandal in the turkish football league was revealed. My favorite team was also one of the teams who were involved. And as a very passionate football fan back then, I was extremely disappointed with my team. But the thing which disappointed me more was that the whole scandal was pretty much swept under table by the turkish football federation with no real consequences whatsoever for the teams. That was the point where my interest in football started to decline steadily. Furthermore, I played less and less football myself and the FIFA games were underwhelming each year.
Now I am in love with Basketball. <3
![]()
Should give a try to basktball sometime, I really never watched a complete game before xD. Is there any team you're fan? Also you're playing with your friends too? (outside of quarentine of course).
Too bad I already marked you in my "good guys" list, so it's kinda late to describe yourself like that to me now.![]()
Nah, you can't play us. You are a pretty safe friendly one. There are surely other people roaming around here who appear to be friendly, but are not. Take me as an example. Some people really take me for a nice guy, but I am a total prick.
![]()
Hmmh, yeah... here a more accurate one:
![]()
I am also glad that I did my Japan trip last year. Just imagine I had planned it in the middle of this year. I would be devastated. Even for Nii + Sky it was pretty damn close.

But it's not an issue. She can take of herself just fine and has everything she needs.
Now with this new way to have the career at home I don't feel like losting hope that much lol, and in the end it's a problem for everyone who wanted to graduate soon, not only for me (teachers are having their own problems with this too).
then I can depend on own money to travel however I wish (though don't really like the idea to travel alone, again).
Do check it out whenever you feel like picking up a new manga.
Maybe because I'm not a fan of travelling, just going when I feel like.
If I had the choice to be teleported somewhere for 2 weeks and back or staying home I‘d stay home. Maybe changes later, but am too full of all the travelling this and last year.