Discussion 2006 FIFA WORLD CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: WORLD CUP

Del Piero IN. GO ITALY GO GO GO GO GO !!!!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: WORLD CUP

Damn germany loves to built up a lot tension...without a good portion luck we would be out now...>.<
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: WORLD CUP

ITALY GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL!!!!!!!! THANK GOD


SECOND GOAL... WOOOOHOOOOO AND GUESS WHO? DEL PIERO!!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I AM? (CRYING WITH TEARS ALL OVER MY FACE)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: WORLD CUP

*sob* well congrats italy now time to go for place 3
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: WORLD CUP

How come that in a pinch Germans lost their cool and let TWO goals slip in?
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: WORLD CUP

Congratulations to Italy! Told yas they were a dark horse. Beautiful football from both sides. In the end, it boiled down to who had the little bit of extra stamina. Unbelievable 2 goals. Unbelievable. I feel sorry for the German fans.
 

Doloph

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Re: WORLD CUP

Yahoo!!! Italy won !!! i almost cried when grosso scored the 1st goal then when del piero scored another, i actually did cried
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: WORLD CUP

Awww...that's cute. Well, the Germans will be crying harder, I think. :(
 

lipos

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: WORLD CUP

well I just cant wait till tommorrow, i have a ton tu study for ny 3 exams next week but i cant stay concentrated rigth now... You dont know how much I've been waiting for a remach with France. Tommorrow will be a great day for football and I hope, and desire, and i know god wants it to happen, that Portugal will beat France and run throug the final.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: WORLD CUP

Yeah, but what done is done. Just must be sad when it's at last World Cup in Germany and they lose like that.
Putting that aside... I really look forward to Portugal vs France now. If it's france who wins, it's gonna be zidane & Henry Vs del Piero, and if Portugal it's Figo vs Del piero. But guess what, I really think Italy might win now. After all, they have Buffon as their keeper, who's goal has been clean until now :D (probably since I said this, lots of goal will penetrate his absolute defense in next match :'( ).
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: WORLD CUP

Kadoman said:
Awww...that's cute. Well, the Germans will be crying harder, I think. :(
Yeah... *sobs*
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: WORLD CUP

Damn, we lost. I'm not embarrassed to say, I genuinely cried.
Well, now: Go Italy! Win the World Cup! And we're gonna get third!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: WORLD CUP

Bibichan said:
Damn, we lost. I'm not embarrassed to say, I genuinely cried.
Well, now: Go Italy! Win the World Cup! And we're gonna get third!
Yeah...also last WC #2 and this WC hopefully #3 ... thats good too =) gogo cant wait for the next WC XD
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: WORLD CUP

But it was a game that was played in good and fair spirit on both sides overall (thanks largely to a sensible Ref who kept the game free flowing).

Germany can hold its head high knowing the team did their best right till the last minute (quite literally!). Though Ryk will probably disagree with me, Italy have at times, not shown their quality this tournament and have sometimes played negatively, but tonight, their true colours shone through and they were a sight to behold.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: WORLD CUP

I bet ryka's crying out of joy now. And I don't think we're going to see him online tonight x-D
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: WORLD CUP

:crying We lost...

well...to admit: Italy has played better.....

meh...but I won't root for them in the finals nevertheless...:XD
 

mageofdeath

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
296
Reaction score
4
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: WORLD CUP

poor germany, that last goal by del pierro sure must have been tough, well if its any consolation C.Ronaldo will probably get 2 on Italy in the final...
 

lipos

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: WORLD CUP

Join the portuguese side young luke the portuguese side is stronger :darn

mageofdeath said:
poor germany, that last goal by del pierro sure must have been tough, well if its any consolation C.Ronaldo will probably get 2 on Italy in the final...
I so totaly agree with you :smile-big :smile-big
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top