- Joined
- May 18, 2006
- Messages
- 6,110
- Reaction score
- 1,288
- Country
-
Re: WORLD CUP
Del Piero IN. GO ITALY GO GO GO GO GO !!!!
Del Piero IN. GO ITALY GO GO GO GO GO !!!!

(probably since I said this, lots of goal will penetrate his absolute defense in next match :'( ).
Yeah... *sobs*Kadoman said:Awww...that's cute. Well, the Germans will be crying harder, I think.![]()
Yeah...also last WC #2 and this WC hopefully #3 ... thats good too =) gogo cant wait for the next WC XDBibichan said:Damn, we lost. I'm not embarrassed to say, I genuinely cried.
Well, now: Go Italy! Win the World Cup! And we're gonna get third!
We lost...

I so totaly agree with youmageofdeath said:poor germany, that last goal by del pierro sure must have been tough, well if its any consolation C.Ronaldo will probably get 2 on Italy in the final...
