- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I even wonder if Ghana's penalty would have been justified . I didn't see the replay but in that scrimmage Appia is, I think and the hands aside, an off side position before Suarez touched the ball with his hands. Anyway, Ghana deserved the win a bit more - read a bit - than Uruguay nevertheless that's the most beautiful thing about this match: both teams played their game. An open match in which everything could happen like an insane last minute phase in that extra time
The play, the emotions, etc -> this is imo the most beautiful game I have watched at this moment. Thank you Uruguay, thank you Ghana. There can be only one winner but this match was definitely semi-finals worth. You both amused me a lot
The play, the emotions, etc -> this is imo the most beautiful game I have watched at this moment. Thank you Uruguay, thank you Ghana. There can be only one winner but this match was definitely semi-finals worth. You both amused me a lot









Credit to Carlos Batres, the ref, who has single-handedly made this game "watchable" in the second half...