Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Remember, Fabregas approves of diving.

 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't know why you would feel satisfied with the performance when the team wasn't good enough to win on their own without poor officiating.

And Croatia didn't park the bus at all. They actually created a lot of good chances and impressed me in that sense. They just couldn't convert.
How not? The first and third goals were fair and square, both are beautiful btw. We would win regardless the polemical penalty or not.
As for Júlio Cesar, it was fault very well pointed out by the referee, that goal of them as illegal, therefore. I will not discuss this point because you guys are clearly trying to stain Brazil victory.
I'll listen to complains throughout the WC, I can see. :XD

Really, it is past and let's focus on the next games. My bets:

Mexico x Cameroon (most likely, but Cameroon can surprise)
Spain x Netherlands (The game of the day although I'm not a fan of Spain soccer)
Chile x Australia (Easy bet, it's miracle Autralia winning)
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How not? The first and third goals were fair and square, both are beautiful btw. We would win regardless the polemical penalty or not.
As for Júlio Cesar, it was fault very well pointed out by the referee, that goal of them as illegal, therefore. I will not discuss this point because you guys are clearly trying to stain Brazil victory.
I'll listen to complains throughout the WC, I can see. :XD
How is it a stain to the victory? Are you immune to controversy or something? The referees did that, we don't need to try to do that.

Has nothing to do with it being Brazil, but it's easy to root against them as they're one the favorites.
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hope spain lose
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Imo

Mexico 0 - Cameroon 2 (or a boring as shit tie)
Spain 1 - Netherlands 2
Chile 3 - Australia 0
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Apparently the bruno dude was expected to be the future and the most talented. Well, that s what is being said by belgian television. I don t know how accurate it is
it isn't true... he was an ok goalkeeper, nothing more.
I can't remember of anyone who ever wanted him on the national team

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Brazil is winning thanks to a dive, who would had guessed :rolleyes:



THE SERBIAN PLAYER ALMOST STABBED HIM. CLEAR PENALTY.
a guy who cheered for Ariel Ortega is making fun about brazilians taking dives? lol
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Come on he didn't dive like this (nor he did it that often... he was also likeable so f it >_> ). I said that when Brazil got awarded a corner and Neymar started jumping as if he got shot in the foot.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Audience for entire second half until penalty: dead cowboy like silence.

Audience after penalty: WOAOAOAOAOOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOA *MAKES NOISE*

Relax Leo this is not be bitching at Brazilian fans, but this applies to almost any football fan. I mean nothing gives a team more motivation than their home crowd/fans being silent right? I hate when people don't cheer! It happens in almost any match when the favorite team isn't performing as they should.
there are crowds and there are REAL crowds... Brazillian teams can have real crowds, cheering, singing and cursing the whole game. But this is FIFA shit man, there almost no real crowd there...
Real crowds watch the game on foot, jumping and screaming the whole game, I think the whole "Fifa standard stadiums" really awful

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Come on he didn't dive like this (nor he did it that often... he was also likeable so f it >_> ). I said that when Brazil got awarded a corner and Neymar started jumping as if he got shot in the foot.
dude, I hate dives... that was shameful. But are a argentine really complaining about brazilians diving? Have you stopped watching Libertadores? Argentines can take as much dives as brazilians, even more. And I dunno, my childhood memories are of Ortega rolling over everytime... even faking like Rivaldo in 2002
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
there are crowds and there are REAL crowds... Brazillian teams can have real crowds, cheering, singing and cursing the whole game. But this is FIFA shit man, there almost no real crowd there...
Real crowds watch the game on foot, jumping and screaming the whole game, I think the whole "Fifa standard stadiums" really awful
that's the point they don't want the brazilian crowd to go wild
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The dives are disgusting.



It was a fcking penalty.



The Chinese ref from PES, lol.



We shout in every sport. Different cultures I guess.



:hi5
brazilians boo even on tennis and athletics hahahah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why can't I complain based on my nationality :huh ? What does that have to do with anything? I don't even support other local teams, and even when someone in my team dives I say it loud.

brazilians boo even on tennis and athletics hahahah
Yeah, we do the same. When there are Davis Cup matches played here they are stopped every 30 minutes :XD
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
that's the point they don't want the brazilian crowd to go wild
but it takes most of the fun of the game

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Why can't I complain based on my nationality :huh ? What does that have to do with anything? I don't even support other local teams, and even when someone in my team dives I say it loud.



Yeah, we do the same. When there are Davis Cup matches played here they are stopped every 30 minutes :XD
it was meant to be a joke... you joked about brazilians and dives, I'm telling you that Argentines and dives goes hand to hand too
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He's clearly not talking about that, wtf, don't go so off.

Mexico-Cameroon now. It's raining a lot but the Stadium is still filled with Luchadores :zomg
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i've been in cameroon once, didn't like the country. so i hope Mexico win that one

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

I hope so, too. They are indeed the favorites though.
that's the reason i don't like spain. for the "favorites" they're one hell of a boring "1-0" team

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

He's clearly not talking about that, wtf, don't go so off.
k
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Lol that wasn't offside.

If Mexico is a 3/10, Cameroon is a 1. I change my mind, Mexico should win.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Wow It's raining heavily over there! Looks hot!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
LOL, Mexico is getting robbed hardcore. They already scored 2 legit goals
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lel dem refs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top