- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Remember, Fabregas approves of diving.
How not? The first and third goals were fair and square, both are beautiful btw. We would win regardless the polemical penalty or not.I don't know why you would feel satisfied with the performance when the team wasn't good enough to win on their own without poor officiating.
And Croatia didn't park the bus at all. They actually created a lot of good chances and impressed me in that sense. They just couldn't convert.

How is it a stain to the victory? Are you immune to controversy or something? The referees did that, we don't need to try to do that.How not? The first and third goals were fair and square, both are beautiful btw. We would win regardless the polemical penalty or not.
As for Júlio Cesar, it was fault very well pointed out by the referee, that goal of them as illegal, therefore. I will not discuss this point because you guys are clearly trying to stain Brazil victory.
I'll listen to complains throughout the WC, I can see.![]()
I hope so, too. They are indeed the favorites though.hope spain lose
it isn't true... he was an ok goalkeeper, nothing more.Apparently the bruno dude was expected to be the future and the most talented. Well, that s what is being said by belgian television. I don t know how accurate it is
a guy who cheered for Ariel Ortega is making fun about brazilians taking dives? lolBrazil is winning thanks to a dive, who would had guessed
THE SERBIAN PLAYER ALMOST STABBED HIM. CLEAR PENALTY.
there are crowds and there are REAL crowds... Brazillian teams can have real crowds, cheering, singing and cursing the whole game. But this is FIFA shit man, there almost no real crowd there...Audience for entire second half until penalty: dead cowboy like silence.
Audience after penalty: WOAOAOAOAOOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOA *MAKES NOISE*
Relax Leo this is not be bitching at Brazilian fans, but this applies to almost any football fan. I mean nothing gives a team more motivation than their home crowd/fans being silent right? I hate when people don't cheer! It happens in almost any match when the favorite team isn't performing as they should.
dude, I hate dives... that was shameful. But are a argentine really complaining about brazilians diving? Have you stopped watching Libertadores? Argentines can take as much dives as brazilians, even more. And I dunno, my childhood memories are of Ortega rolling over everytime... even faking like Rivaldo in 2002Come on he didn't dive like this (nor he did it that often... he was also likeable so f it >_> ). I said that when Brazil got awarded a corner and Neymar started jumping as if he got shot in the foot.
that's the point they don't want the brazilian crowd to go wildthere are crowds and there are REAL crowds... Brazillian teams can have real crowds, cheering, singing and cursing the whole game. But this is FIFA shit man, there almost no real crowd there...
Real crowds watch the game on foot, jumping and screaming the whole game, I think the whole "Fifa standard stadiums" really awful
brazilians boo even on tennis and athletics hahahahThe dives are disgusting.
It was a fcking penalty.
The Chinese ref from PES, lol.
We shout in every sport. Different cultures I guess.
![]()
? What does that have to do with anything? I don't even support other local teams, and even when someone in my team dives I say it loud.Yeah, we do the same. When there are Davis Cup matches played here they are stopped every 30 minutesbrazilians boo even on tennis and athletics hahahah

but it takes most of the fun of the gamethat's the point they don't want the brazilian crowd to go wild
it was meant to be a joke... you joked about brazilians and dives, I'm telling you that Argentines and dives goes hand to hand tooWhy can't I complain based on my nationality? What does that have to do with anything? I don't even support other local teams, and even when someone in my team dives I say it loud.
Yeah, we do the same. When there are Davis Cup matches played here they are stopped every 30 minutes![]()
well the crowd burning and breaking thing is not part of the fun. we all know what happen if you let the BR crowd doing as they pleasebut it takes most of the fun of the game

that's the reason i don't like spain. for the "favorites" they're one hell of a boring "1-0" teamI hope so, too. They are indeed the favorites though.
kHe's clearly not talking about that, wtf, don't go so off.