Regarding the Brazil match: Call me an idiot, but I liked Brazil's performance in the first half the most in this current WC. No unnecessary bullshit, very calm, collected, in control of the field, and nice executed tactic. It wasn't the offensive spectacle one would wish for as a spectator, but from a managers point of view, this was an eye-candy. At no point in time I thought SWI could pose the slightest threat. After Coutinho's goal, BRA should have pressed on towards the second goal, but they decided to be cautious (SWI is not a bad team after all). Anyway, then SWI scored through a corner and I just thought "well, shit happens, BRA still has this". It's not like SWI overwhelmed BRA, neither was the goal a result of masterful played stroke of genius. But for whatever reason, BRA started to play like brainless grade schoolers with no plan and structure whatsoever, totally unable to cope with such a situation. Meh.
I haven't seen the two situations (Miranda & Jesus) in detail, but my first impression was that there was an offensive foul during the corner kick which resulted in SWI's goal. The Jesus one on the other hand is very tricky to judge. : /
Belgium won 3:0. Nice.
