- Joined
- Jan 6, 2016
- Messages
- 1,387
- Reaction score
- 2,534
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
I might take back what i said..


Wasnt this the quickest goal they've scored in all their WC matches?As a Belgian, I can say this:
- Belgium always plays poorly in a group stage and
- Belgium certainly plays poorly against weaker opponents....
We’re a knock out stage teamSo this match: check two bullets, weak play

There you go, 1-1 it is. You're welcome =3=/@Purity of Magi make a miracle happen for Tunisia.
@Purity of Magi You'll see haha xP Tunisia gonna win 2-1 or something like that
There is still some 'hope' for you as you've seen what the score stand is atm. -3-I might take back what i said..




@Asako dis Emperoruh-kun is going against u. Go get him!What a stupid fucking penalty
I swear if this match ends a draw due to that nonsense
COME THE FUCK ON ENGLAND![]()
Kane just tackled outside the 6 yard box, sleeping refs![]()
![]()
The ref is showing an amazing performance. Giving England a penalty would just disrupt the flow of the match as England wouldn't be capable of scoring a penalty anyway.
What a stupid fucking penalty
I swear if this match ends a draw due to that nonsense
COME THE FUCK ON ENGLAND![]()

That's the spirit!![]()
Don't worry It won't end in a draw, it will end in a win for tunisia![]()