Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
No idea what happened during this whole first half expect that I only saw that Colombia scored at the exact time when I was literally checking the last couple of minutes that was left to check for this first half lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
* Looking at the picks I made *
* Red Card for Columbia and Penalty for Japan *

God Dammit...:XD
I just saw this moment right now in those reply/highligh scenes they show during the break. That was seriously stupid of him lmao.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I honestly don't know if there was a free kick or not.. the damn Studio didn't show any replays and I didn't aw the original situation ( So someone may enlight me )

Let's not forget that Japan was playing aggressive so this may have had influence referee decision if this was a close situation to foul and it was free kick no red card/ no penalty / no goal from outside etc.

So I wouldn't go that far to call referee bad because he gave one free kick while Japanese was playing on board of the foul most of the time.

As for shot from a free kick, it's
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
But it was free to kick ( + consider that we had/have an aggressive game ) I wouldn't call that the referee is bad overall just because he gave one free kick..

Overall so far he's doing his job quite well
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Oh yeah he's not bad at all I was just mad as hell lol xD
He's doing a good job currently
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Welp good job Japan !!
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Tsubasa and Misaki showed the way.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
And so it begins..

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
LMAOOO Well go Senegal go
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well that was unlucky...

I blame the alcohol deficiency in blood. :pls
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I would most likely show red card here tbh ( although he wasn't the last player that saves him )
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Lmao that goal. That was so sneaky LOL.
I can see that our GK will get a shit for it while it was a defender fault he was standing...


Also wtf... it was a sub >>> sub cancelled dunno why >>> goal >>> the same sub
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I can see that our GK will get a shit for it while it was a defender fault he was standing...


Also wtf... it was a sub >>> sub cancelled dunno why >>> goal >>> the same sub
It wasn't the sub.

A player came off "injured". Once his treatment was done, he asked the ref to go in, the ref allowed him. Polish players didn't notice he was back and got fucked. NOW he is being subbed off.

Polish people whistling their own players... :kappa
 
Top